The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory _ Part Two  (Read 81404 times)

Bibamufu

Re: Conspiracy Theory _ Part Two
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2006, 10:07:35 am »

Gen'l

Thank you...

This is very interesting thread...I would suggest to the folks that are reading this go to the BIS web site that Elias Alias mentions and check it out.
After I snooped around the BIS site, I am none to certain that this thread should be called "Conspiracy Theory" perhaps just "Conspiracy" would do.

Elias, I can see that you have researched this subject well and I look forward to reading more.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 06:27:05 pm »

Bill St.Clair,
Thank you for your observations regarding the thread. I agree with you, that it is more concise now. And I feel that that is because we've had some time to let the content of the first thread sink in a bit. Also, much more knowledge has surfaced since we began that first thread.  Looking back at that original conspiracy theory thread I see that it was started in October of 2004. I also note that at that time I declared right up front that I was just doing it to see what I might think.  October 2004 was the month in which Michael C. Ruppert published “Crossing The Rubicon”.

I was one of the first people in Montana to get a copy, because I had long before sensed in my being's centerground that Osama bin Laden could not have pulled off that sort of operation without direct assistance from someone or some group of people operating inside the US Federal government. As I began to read Crossing The Rubicon I was motivated to start a thread which would add to Mr. Ruppert's excellent detective work an historical setting which could hold for readers a portrait of “motive”, and, an hypothesis which would hopefully show that a larger conspiracy than just the attacks of 911 was involved. I merely wanted to add to Ruppert's perceptions, not mimic his work. That thread evolved over many many months, and some of it contains some very valuable history, if marred at times by interruptions and other mild injections. A lot of our people here contributed some excellent information, knowledge, and history, to that thread.

The following comes from a gentleman I've never met named Peter Myers. Mr. Myers has somehow got hold of at least one of Cecil Rhodes' wills and has put it online. It is my understanding that before he died Cecil Rhodes wrote seven “last will and testament” documents, and I'm supposing each was rendered to update the previous. This particular will was written in 1877 by Rhodes.

I have not verified Peter Myers' source for this document, which he ascribes to this book:
John Flint, Cecil Rhodes, Little, Brown & Co, Boston 1974; and Hutchinson, London, 1976. I am presuming that John Flint is the author and that “Cecil Rhodes” is the book title.

Mr. Myers has posted the text with this caution for readers: “The document is reproduced here in its original form, without any editing of spelling or punctuation.” 

One last note: Mr. Myers has inserted some parenthetical comments of his own as the will progresses paragraph to paragraph. For our purposes here, I'm deleting his insertions. Readers may click this link and read the following just the way I found it online.
http://users.cyberone.com.au/myers/rhodes-will.html

Okay. Let's roll.

Previously I've noted the Clinton-Quigley-Milner-Rhodes-Rothschild chain of connection, but I would like to re-emphasize that some things, including ideas, are transferable from one generation to the next, person to person, and that this massive conspiracy-turned-to-open-plan which I think produced the War on Terror was in the making for a very long time before any tangible sign of its existence surfaced to public knowledge. Dr. Dennis L. Cuddy explains the mechanics of that perhaps better than anyone else.

Cecil Rhodes was a Rothschild agent, in one way of describing him. With Rothschild financing Rhodes consolidated the South African gold mines and created the De Beers international diamond syndicate. The African nation-state named Rhodesia was named for Cecil Rhodes. The sheer volume of human suffering which Rhodes' operations in Africa heaped upon the backs and lives of countless Africans is difficult to imagine, but Rhodes' practices on behalf of the British Empire crushed many a man, woman, and child on its way to establishing what we today refer to as “Apartheid”. Africa struggled mightily to throw off those chains. And the British replied to that resistance with brutality, just as it did in India and elsewhere, including the American Colonies which revolted and formed this nation of ours two and a third centuries ago. The British Empire was quick to field its military, the redcoats, to squelch our notions of sovereignty.

The damned British never leave anyone's country just because the indigenous peoples request they leave. That attitude, that devotion to Empire, to ruling large areas of the known world, has marked British consciousness for a long long time. (We'll get into this later, but I maintain that this attitude of the British is alive and well, if disguised, and is functioning strongly in America today in relation to our perceivable woes.)

I know of few better examples of the mentality of Empire, especially British Empire, than the words of Cecil Rhodes himself. From his own writings we can see something very ugly which thrived behind the popular British society's morals and customs. And more interestingly we can see revealed the expressed will to take America back for the Throne of England, long after the American Revolution. Following now are some excerpts.

~ Quoting Cecil Rhodes: (recall, Rhodes, being one of the biggest men of the 19th Century, was a lousy writer and speller, and cared little, at least in rough drafts, for punctuation. We'll have to pick our way through his runs of words carefully. Also, these are snippets drawn from the larger text, so you may wish to read the whole thing at the above link.)

It often strikes a man to enquire what is the chief goal in life; to one the thought comes that it is a happy marriage, to another great wealth, and as each seizes on his idea, for that he more or less works for the rest of his existence. To myself thinking over the same question the wish came to render myself useful to my country. I then asked myself how could I and after reviewing the various methods I have felt that at the present day we are actually limiting our children and perhaps bringing into the world half the human beings we might owing to the lack of country for them to inhabit  that if we had retained America there would at this moment be millions more of English living. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings  what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that every acre added to our territory means in the future birth to some more of the English race who otherwise would not be brought into existence

Added to this the absorption of the greater portion of the world under our rule simply means the end of all wars
In the present day I became a member of the Masonic order I see the wealth and power they possess the influence they hold and I think over their ceremonies and I wonder that a large body of men can devote themselves to what at times appear the most ridiculous and absurd rites without an object and without an end.

The idea gleaming and dancing before one's eyes like a will-of-the wisp at last frames itself into a plan. Why shold we not form a secret society with but one object the furtherance of the British Empire and the bringing of the whole uncivilised world under British rule for the recovery of the United States for the making the Anglo-Saxon race but one Empire. What a dream, but yet it is probable, it is possible. I once heard it argued by a fellow in my own college, I am sorry to own it by an Englishman, that it was a good thing for us that we have lost the United States. There are some subjects on which there can be no arguments, and to an Englishman this is one of them, but even from an American's point of view just picture what they have lost, look at their government, are not the frauds that yearly come before the public view a disgrace to any country and especially their's which is the finest in the world. Would they have occurred had they remained under English rule great as they have become how infinitely greater they would have been with the softening and elevating influences of English rule, think of those countless 000's of Englishmen that during the last 100 years would have crossed the Atlantic and settled and populated the United States. Would they have not made without any prejudice a finer country of it than the low class Irish and German emigrants? All this we have lost and that country loses owing to whom? Owing to two or three ignorant pig-headed statesmen of the last century, at their door lies the blame.

Put your mind into another train of thought. Fancy Australia discovered and colonised under the French flag, what would it mean merely several millions of English unborn that at present exist {Hitler was not more racist} we learn from the past and to form our future. We learn through having lost to cling to [what] we possess. We know the size of the world we know the total extent. Africa is still lying ready for us it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every oportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race more of the best the most human, most honourable race the world possesses .

To forward such a scheme what a splendid help a secret society would be a society not openly acknowledged but who would work in secret for such an object.

I contend that there are at the present moment numbers of the ablest men in the world who would devote their whole lives to it.
What has been the main cause of the success of the Romish Church? The fact that every enthusiast, call it if you like every madman finds employment in it. Let us form the same kind of society a Church for the extension of the British Empire. A society which should have its members in every part of the British Empire working with one object and one idea we should have its members placed at our universities and our schools and should watch the English youth passing through their hands just one

Take another case, let us fancy a man who finds himself his own master with ample means on attaining his majority whether he puts the question directly to himself or not, still like the old story of virtue and vice in the Memorabilia a fight goes on in him as to what he should do. Take it he plunges into dissipation there is nothing too reckless he does not attempt but after a time his life pulls on him, he mentally says this is not good enough, he changes his life, he reforms, he travels, he thinks now I have found the chief good in life, the novelty wears off, and he tires, to change again, he goes into the far interior after the wild game he thinks at last I've found that in life of which I cannot tire, again he is disappointed. He returns he thinks is there nothing I can do in life? Here I am with means, with a good house, with everything that is to envied and yet I am not happy I am tired of life he possesses within him a portion of the {greek script} mega chschegis {end greek script; the second word is surely incorrecttly written by Rhodes} of Aristotle but he knows it not, to such a man the Society should go, should test, and should finally show him the greatness of the scheme and list him as a member.

Take one more case of the younger son with high thoughts, high aspirations, endowed by nature with all the faculties to make a great man, and with the sole wish in his life to serve his Country but he lacks two things the means and the opportunity, ever troubled by a sort of inward deity urging him on to high and noble deeds, he is compelled to pass his time in some occupation which furnishes him with mere existence, he lives unhappily and dies miserably. Such men as these the Society should search out and use for the furtherance of their object.

(In every Colonial legislature the Society should attempt to have its members prepared at all times to vote or speak and advocate the closer union of England and the colonies, to crush all disloyalty and every movement for the severance of our Empire. The Society should inspire and even own portions of the press for the press rules the mind of the people. The Society should always be searching for members who might by their position in the world by their energies or character forward the object but the ballot and test for admittance should be severe)

Once make it common and it fails. Take a man of great wealth who is bereft of his children perhaps having his mind soured by some bitter disappointment who shuts himself up separate from his neighbours and makes up his mind to a miserable existence. To such men as these the society should go gradually disclose the greatness of their scheme and entreat him to throw in his life and property with them for this object. I think that there are thousands now existing who would eagerly grasp at the opportunity. Such are the heads of my scheme.

For fear that death might cut me off before the time for attempting its development I leave all my worldly goods in trust to S. G. Shippard and the Secretary for the Colonies at the time of my death to try to form such a Society with such an object.

~End excerpts from Rhodes' will of 1877.

Wow. What a nice British chap, eh?

Cecil Rhodes is the man behind a number of notions which moved President Woodrow Wilson and his chief adviser, Colonel Edward Mandel House. Rhodes is the man behind the creation of the “Round Table Groups”, which spearheaded the conspiracy we now face today. The evolution and coming into being of the Council on Foreign Relations traces straight back to Rhodes and is now known to have been consolidated in the British “Royal Institute for International Affairs” (RIIA) and its American counterpart, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

To Rhodes, any race of humans who were not Anglo-Saxon were inferior and their lands and wealths were to be plucked by the British Empire. Being a mason, he was well aware of Lord Palmerston's precedent and attitude regarding the necessity of importing opium into China – Palmerston, a 33rd degree British Freemason, was Prime Minister of England during the Chinese-British Opium Wars of the mid-1800s, a classic example of the British interpretation of the phrase “free trade”. If any nation refused to cooperate with the British East India Company then the whole of the British military and Navy would be brought into play. For Lord Palmerston, and just a few years later for Cecil Rhodes as well, any damned race of people in any part of the world were to be used and abused in whichever manner benefited the British Empire.
 [Example aside: Who do we suppose ripped Kuwait from the southern end of the nation-state called Iraq? And another aside, I must wonder why G.H.W. Bush failed to remind Americans prior to Desert Storm that in the eyes of Iraqis Kuwait was certainly stolen from Iraq - by the British. More on that later.)

As Rhodes lamented above, the vast lands of America would have enabled England to prosper and populate the Anglo-Saxon bloodlines in grand style, so it was central to his great plan to see to it that America was reclaimed by the British Empire. As a close look at the first four decades of 20th Century American history reveals clearly, the Rhodes plan was by then deeply entrenched here in America. We note that the British loyalist New England Tory “Houses” who funded the Ivy League had long been promoting British interests at Yale, Harvard, Princeton, and Columbia Universities, and that the descendants of that British loyalty were groomed for seats of power on Wall Street and in Washington DC and in the American press.

The fact that these conspirators use secret societies is a fact which I cannot ignore, for it plays directly into one of the most hideous aspects of this conspiracy. That aspect has to do with U.S. Presidents being members in and participants in Bohemian Grove and its rituals. Yes – I'm gonna dip our wick into that pool of slime also, even though it is not pleasant reading material. Since Bohemian Grove is a reality, and since U.S. Presidents of both sides of the political aisle have been for more than a century attending rituals at Bohemian Grove, and giving speeches there, I truly intend to elucidate the matter.

The second reason why I shall be looking at Bohemian Grove has to do with the involvement there by members of that legacy of Cecil Rhodes.

And the third reason we cannot afford to overlook Bohemian Grove has to do with your (Bill St.Clair's) question regarding the mentality of those who have conspired to tear down the US Constitution and assimilate the wealth and bounty of America back into the British Empire.

All of this is what stands behind the CFR, the Federal Income Tax, the Trilateral Commission, the Federal Reserve System, Inc., the Bilderberg Group, NAFTA, CAFTA, the FTAA, the United Nations, the WTO, IMF, World Bank, the World Court, and our newly-discovered seat of highest power, the Bank of International Settlements.

These are the forces which after Hitler's great loss in 1945 changed the United States of America from a Republic in which functioned a democratic process of representative government, into what Gore Vidal correctly calls: The National Security State.

That of course alludes to Truman's signing of the National Security Act of 1947, written by his long-time aide Clark Clifford (the state-crafting criminal who wrote the bill and later brought BCCI into America under fraud) and two of Hitler's biggest Wall Street lawyers, Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles. These are the forces which created the CIA and let that monster loose upon the world. These are the same forces which gave us the Federal Income Tax and the Federal Reserve System, Inc. And these are the forces who worked largely in secrecy for decades to destroy America as we the people have always known and loved it.

Once we see and understand that a deliberate and well-planned method for the execution of Cecil Rhodes' will was established and put into operation, using the giants of weath behind the Bank of England, and once we then see also that these people have made use of occult death-worship rituals from ancient Babylon (which they celebrate in secrecy at Bohemian Grove each July), and once we realize that these people and their minions who hold offices at every level of the USG have at their fingertips the final control over the Genome Project, the nuclear weapons programs of the Pentagon, the keys to economic cycles and monetary issuance, the control (through the NEA) of Feducation nation-wide, and the control (through the CFR) of the mass media and the American Press, we may feel that we've been duped by nothing more than a group of very wealthy people who believe in death, practice death-cult rituals at their secret gatherings, and have no reason which you or I might recognize to hesitate in murdering a few thousand people in some terrorist events which would expedite their consolidation of control over the USG and its domestic and foreign policy.

All that remains for us is to connect a bunch of dots which crop up across the span of history.

Far-out stuff, eh?
More laters,
Salute!
Elias

"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Spinner

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 03:11:29 am »

1) Elias, what do you suggest people *do* about this alledged conspiracy?

2) You really ought to make a web page w/ timeline and links to any evidence you have.  A forum isn't a good place to lay something like this out in an understandable fashion.  It's a good place to answer people's questions, however if you had a web page and posted the link here.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 08:47:12 am »

1) Elias, what do you suggest people *do* about this alledged conspiracy?

Actually, I do not feel it is my obligation or responsibility to suggest to anyone what he might *do* as a result of gaining this knowledge and insight. What I am doing about it is sharing the knowledge with others who may be interested.

2) You really ought to make a web page w/ timeline and links to any evidence you have.  A forum isn't a good place to lay something like this out in an understandable fashion.  It's a good place to answer people's questions, however if you had a web page and posted the link here.

Paul Thompson already has a marvelous timeline.
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

When you say "something like this", what do you mean?

When you say "a forum isn't a good place to lay something like this out..." are you saying that after reading the preceding posts? And if you've read the preceding posts in the thread, what causes you to feel that other readers would not read them here?

Thanks for your suggestions. There is another option, which I'm working on presently. It's called a "book". :)

Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 02:15:28 pm »

Gen'l

Thank you...

This is very interesting thread...I would suggest to the folks that are reading this go to the BIS web site that Elias Alias mentions and check it out.
After I snooped around the BIS site, I am none to certain that this thread should be called "Conspiracy Theory" perhaps just "Conspiracy" would do.

Elias, I can see that you have researched this subject well and I look forward to reading more.

(EA note: I'm gonna have to split this post into two posts - too long.)

Bibamufu,
I'm glad you find this subject interesting. I agree with you that the conspiracy is a fact, and I hope this thread shall resolve anyone's doubts about that. The BIS is very real, and is not some hypothetical spook lurking in the minds of clueless idiots who may think that somehow a criminal or group of criminals could have covertly got themselves seated into offices of the USG and then used those offices to launch "terror events" on U.S. soil.  I would like to see more comments on the secrecy aspects of the BIS here. It amazes me that the most powerful bank on earth requires total secrecy, total freedom from any and all government inspection or auditing, total status above any and every nation's laws. That is just absolutely astonishing - yet there it is -  in their charter.

But now let's look into something on a related tangent, okay? Since we know that banking, especially "international" banking, plays a huge role in facilitating the conspiracy, let us recall that the conspiracy also deliberately intended to make use of "Education". Knowing that their plot would take many generations for its fulfillment, its completion, the conspirators figured on building their core strengths by education of the American (and other nations') public(s). I would now like to paste in here some quite serious stuff which shall reveal in detail just how they've gone about this. I hope you like this sample excerpt from my unfinished book. (In the chapter from which I am pasting the following, I am using direct quotations from Dr. Dennis L. Cuddy's amazing "timeline" on the history of the NEA.) All credits are in the book.

~

In the case of the Carnegie Foundation for International Peace, history has shown that the CFIP has always been more interested in conflict than in peace. The Carnegie Foundation for International Peace was instrumental in creating the world's first socialist/communist state. Carnegie's financial backing of Leon Trotsky and the Bolshevik Revolution, (coupled also with even larger financing from the Schiff family in England and others of ilk), is an undeniable fact of history. Yet, in supreme irony, that financial backing of communism was executed and dispersed by a private-sector group which billed itself as a tax-exempt foundation working for “international peace”. This sort of early-twentieth-century deception, deliberately constructed and injected into the nation's perception, has never been fully exposed, primarily because the same tax-exempt foundations which did it also took control over public education, the media, our money supply, and the press. This truth is not taught, generally, in the government schools. Yet it is on the public record via published articles and books, corporate records, government records, and archives of all sorts.

What the Carnegie Foundation for International Peace helped create -  that is, specifically, the USSR - served later to fuel more than forty years of world-wide Cold War and an insane nuclear arms race which we busy little average Americans paid for via Federal taxation. Many thousands of our service men and women paid with their lives in Korea and Vietnam and elsewhere. For financiers such as the House of Carnegie who banked on both sides of each and every war of the 20th Century, the Cold War of the latter half of the century was a gold mine. Yet the Cold War was perpetrated upon the American tax payer in the name of “international peace”, and the origins of Trotsky's financing have been lost in the shuffle of ensuing public school text book content and CFR-controlled media/press issue. This sort of information should be headlines in the press and underlined in text books. Why is it not? It's sources are certainly more reliable and verifiable than the spun and perverted versions of American history which we see in today's press and media and in school-book publishing.

That obfuscation was accomplished in part by placing certain individuals in key positions in the NEA, the National Education Association. This may hint of the motives of Carnegie and Murrow and Dewey, of the Round Table groups and their ilk, of the progeny of the international financiers who loan large blocs of money to governments for tax-funded debt.
Like the Carnegie Foundation for International Peace, which funds war, and like the Rhodes Scholarship Fund, which converts scholarship into socialism, and like the Federal Reserve System, Inc., which feeds on debt which it's Policy creates in our Federal government, the National Education Association has a unique view of “education”.

Why would the Carnegie group and the Rockefeller group and other tax-exempt groups pool their resources and financial powers in seeking, among other objectives, to influence and restructure American public education? Why would they create tax-exempt foundations which were intended to shape the direction of American teaching in general? Why would Karl Marx or H.G. Wells or Colonel Edward Mandel House or Frances Bellamy or John Dewey care what the public perceived and understood, en masse?  Why do such men hold so much concern about what someone, anyone, everyone, thinks?

Is it possible that an alien agenda lies behind the deterioration of American public schooling? Could the devolution of public education be hitched in tandem with the economic Policy and the media Policy and the governmental Policy as set forth by a handful of very powerful internationalists, the titans of global finance? Could a small handful of very powerful elites on Wall Street and in Washington, D.C. have consciously intended to destroy the American public school system to suit their hidden agenda? Could that assault work in tandem with the outsourcing of American industry to hasten the assimilation of the American middle-class into an international Federalism? Wouldn't the “dumbing down of America” be one necessary step toward assimilating the USA into the one-world government? Wouldn't it benefit the globalists' agenda to disintegrate the American family by having government take over the educating of our children?

I'm aware that this sounds ridiculous, so let's look at some of their own statements and see...

~
1933. John Dewey, "father of progressive education" and honorary president of the National Education Association (NEA), co-authored the Humanist Manifesto I. Its introduction warned against identifying "religion" with existing doctrines which "are powerless to solve the problems of human living in the Twentieth Century... Any religion that can hope to be a synthesizing and dynamic force for day, must be shaped for the needs of this age."

Who, one might wonder, is to do that shaping which Dewey noted would be necessary?

1934.  National Education Association (NEA) Former Executive Secretary Willard Givens warned that "...all of us, including the 'owners', must be subjected to a large degree of social control... An equitable distribution of income will be sought... the major function of the school is the social orientation of the individual. It must seek to give him understanding of the transition to a new social order."

(Who was Givens meaning when he used the word: "owners"?

1934.  The Carnegie Corporation funded the American Historical Association's  Report of the Commission on the Social Studies.  Like most of today's social studies curricula, the report called for a shift from free enterprise to collectivism:
"...the age of individualism and laissez faire in economy and government is closing and... a new age of collectivism is emerging... It may involve the limiting or supplanting of private property by public property or it may entail the preservation of private property, extended and distributed among the masses... Almost certainly it will involve a larger measure of compulsory as well as voluntary cooperation of citizens in the context of the complex national economy, a corresponding enlargement of the functions of government, and an increasing state intervention in fundamental branches of economy previously left to individual discretion and initiative...."

1942. The editor of the NEA Journal, J. Elmer Morgan, wrote an editorial titled "The United Peoples of the World." In it, he explained a world government's need for an educational branch, a world system of money and credit, a world police force, "a world bill of rights and duties."

1946.  In his NEA editorial, "The Teacher and World Government," J. Elmer Morgan wrote, "In the struggle to establish an adequate world government, the teacher... can do much to prepare the hearts and minds of children.... At the very top of all the agencies which will assure the coming of world government must stand the school, the teacher, and the organized profession."

I find it difficult to name such gibberish patriotic. In fact, that statement immediately above strikes me as bordering on outright treason against the people of the United States of America. Yet it was published by the NEA Does the average American today know that this sort of agenda lies behind the NEA? Does the average teacher know this?  It gets worse.

Also in 1946, Canadian psychiatrist and World War II General Brock Chisholm, M.D., head of the World Health Organization, declared the following:

We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers... The results are frustration, inferiority, neurosis and inability to... make the world fit to live in.

"The re-interpretation and eventually eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training... these are the belated objectives of practically all effective psychotherapy.... 

"Psychology and sociology...  the sciences of living, should be... taught to all children in primary and secondary schools, while the study of such things as trigonometry, Latin, religions and others of specialist concern should be left to universities. Only so... can we help our children carry their responsibilities as world citizens....

"...it has long been generally accepted that parents have perfect right to impose any points of view, any lies or fears, superstitions, prejudices, hates, or faith on their defenseless children. It is, however, only recently that it has become a matter of certain knowledge that these things cause neuroses....

"Surely the training of children in homes and schools should be of at least as great public concern as are their vaccination... for their own protection and that of other people.... [Individuals with] guilts, fears, inferiorities, are certain to project their hates on to others.... Any such reaction now becomes a dangerous threat to the whole world. For the very survival of the human race, world understanding, tolerance and forbearance have become absolutely essential. We must be prepared to sacrifice much.... Whatever the cost, we must learn to live in friendliness and peace... . putting aside the mistaken old ways of our elders if that is possible. If it cannot be done gently, it may have to be done roughly or even violently...."

We may wish to pause a moment and let that basket of flowery treason sink in. When Chisholm says “...practically all effective psychotherapy....”, who is to decide and describe and define what “effective psychotherapy” constitutes? Could it be someone like Chisholm himself, who would view complacent unquestioning subserviency to a one-world government's design for “the perfect human life” and a “healthy mentality” as “effective psychotherapy”? Isn't Chisholm the guy who just said “ poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers...”?

(continued)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 02:17:30 pm »

(continued from above post)

~

But we do not have to wonder who Chisholm thinks shall be the deciding authority on the question, for he informs us indirectly in the same cluster of passages. In his view, it would be the psychologist and the sociologist who would set the standard for the world-citizen's proper mentality, and they would have the full force and backing of government. Yet it gets worse.

1948. The NEA, funded in part by the Carnegie Corporation, produced a set of international guidelines called Education for International Understanding in American Schools - Suggestions and Recommendations.  It included this statement:

"The idea has become established that the preservation of international peace and order may require that force be used to compel a nation to conduct its affairs within the framework of an established world system. The most modern expression of this doctrine of collective security is in the United Nations Charter... Many persons believe that enduring peace cannot be achieved so long as the nation-state system continues as at present constituted. It is a system of international anarchy.

After recovering from a brief fit of reeling over reading such statements, I would like to note here that in my view anarchy means “self government” as portrayed by two of America's greatest 19th Century anarchists, Henry David Thoreau and Lysander Spooner. In other words, anarchy is that condition which exists whenever an individual is willing to accept full responsibility for himself in all things. Though the subject of anarchy deserves an entire letter's devotion, suffice here to say that anarchy is the traditional American refusal to bow to outside authority, a refusal based on the quintessence of individuality.

“International anarchy”, as alluded above, is that condition in which we see each nation as an individual nation possessing its own characteristics which differ from those of other nations. For example, a Spaniard sees himself, and is seen by others, differently than does a Frenchman or a German or an American. A Tibetan and an Englishman and a Russian are readily distinguished by their individualized national characteristics one from another. Customs, mores, unique cultural features, behavioral variances, individualized legal structures, philosophical perspectives, and many other patterns of individualized sovereignty mark each nation-state with its own national personality. Same goes for individual people.

Those brilliant mental giants who run the NEA would prefer to see all that diversity eradicated and a single hive-mind perception of life installed in its place, using “force” if they deem force necessary. I did not say that – they said it. All the while, they speak loudly and often of  diversity and tolerance – neither of which, in reality, fit into their grand scheme of a one-world government. Is this not an observable and definable massive “psy-op” employed by tax-exempt foundations with the power to lobby and lever the U.S. Federal government?

Well, such fools are welcome to think as they wish – up to the point at which they become willing to use “force” to make everyone accept their pseudo morality and still-born ideology. And because herein we see that the NEA presumes to use force, even publishes its advocacy of the use of force, I must ask how that “force” is to be rendered. And so must every Montanan and every American.

Exactly which sort of “force” does the NEA think lies at its disposal? Could it be that the NEA expects to use the force of government? Does the NEA expect to use the force of Law to make an individual conform to the collective? And to empower that sort of force over the individual American, would not the power and authority of government have to be expanded beyond those limits placed upon government in the U.S. Constitution? And do not the USA PATRIOT ACT of 2001, and the Homeland Security Act of 2002, the Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003, and the Model States Health Emergency Powers Act, and so many other laws, expand governmental power over the lives of individual American citizens? And isn't that exactly what  the NEA said in 1948 in Dr. Cuddy's rendered-quoted passage above?

Is a subtle motive untoward encroachment-by-government into the lives of private citizens now logically seen simply by reading the NEA's own publications? And is the NEA in any sort of association, via its many “leaders” and their politically-correct associations, with the United Nations and the Federal government of the United States of America? Is individuality, both personal and national, under siege?

Is the huge, bloated infrastructure of mechanized government now at the disposal of such people? Are our public school children being conditioned and programmed for the one-world government's agenda? Evidence affirms. And the evidence frightens further once we recall that the same tax-exempt foundations which dominate the NEA also created and continue to control the Federal Reserve System, Inc. With pre-determined activity at the Fed's discount window by these elitists, the American people can find themselves in a recession or depression or in a gracious prosperity; their interest rates are there set by the Fed, and that affects the marketplace directly, giving the Fed power to determine what our house payments shall be, what our car payments shall be, and what the unemployment rate shall be, just as Larry Bates and others have revealed. 

This same clique was behind the League of Nations after WWI and they were behind the United Nations after WWII. In addition to their globalist notions regarding monetary issuance and wars, they have worked through the NEA and the American Medical Association (AMA) to match a public consciousness to a mechanized medical industry which syphons the public wealth to and fro and vents the insurance industry. They glue it all together by owning the mass media and the American press.

But it gets worse.

1962. An editorial in the Chicago Sun-Times gave an insightful glimpse into the NEA's plan and power: "For control--real control over the Nation's children--is being shifted rapidly to the NEA. That organization has about completed the job of cartelizing public school education under its own cartel... It is extending that control over colleges and universities. In the NEA scheme of things it will be a simple matter to extend control over whatever Washington agency handles the funds."

1965.  The U.S. Congress passed the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). Months later, it decided to fund Citizens for the 21st Century, a book by UCLA Professor John Goodlad, who wrote,

Although the conduct of education and especially the clientele have changed.... the school is perceived very much as it was then: a partitioned box where boys and girls come to sit still for six hours a day and to be told about some fragmentary pieces of "knowledge" thought to reflect the rudiments of their "culture." This image must be shattered, violently if necessary -- and forever. The future of mankind may rest upon it.

1970. The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD), the curriculum arm of the NEA, published To Nurture Humaneness: Commitment for the '70's.  The visionary statements of its authors are coming true in  our times: 

The old order is passing.... The controls of the past were sacred.... Social controls cannot be left to blind chance and unplanned change -- usually attributed to God. Man must be the builder of new forms of social organizations.... Here education must play a stellar role.  (Dan W. Dodson, Professor of Educational Sociology at N. Y. University)

The school will need to be supplemented by neighborhood family centers which provide infant care and developmental activity.... Education may well begin at birth in cooperative family centers. (Francis Chase, Professor Emeritus of the University of Chicago)

Many daily decisions and value judgments now made by the individual will soon be made for him... How to plan for one's children's education will be partially taken out of his hands. (John Loughary, Professor of Education at the University of Oregon.

Vital questions of values, beliefs, feelings, emotions and human interrelationships in all forms must be integral parts of the curriculum. (Arthur Combs, Professor of Education at the University of Florida)

1973.  Global Education Associates is founded. A publicity brochure for its 1989 conference at Wichita State University describes it as "an international network of men and women in over 70 countries who collaborate in research and educational programs aimed at advancing world peace and security, cooperative economic development, human rights and ecological sustainability." That may sound good, but the book, Toward a Human World Order, written by GEA founders Gerald and Patricia Mische a few years later, puts their noble intentions into the new-paradigm context of a world government and global socialism.  "It examines the strait-jacket of the present nation-state system and... explores world order alternatives...."

1974. Alvin Toffler (Newt Gingrich's mentor), Willard Wirtz and other futurists wrote a report issued by the Institute for Chief State School Officers titled "Man, Education, and Society in the Year 2000." Other CSSO participants were George [H.W.] Bush, James Baker, and Edmund de Rothschild. Funded by HEW's Office of Education, the report concluded that "the 50 states should organize a commission to establish the values that are significant in approaching problems (e.g., population) that must be faced in the future."  The summary explained that

The home, the church and the school cannot be effective maintainers [of society] since the future cannot be predicted... The traditional cluster of knowledge, skills, values and concepts will not help our young face the future in their private life, the international situation.... Perhaps there is a need for the clarification of new values needed to solve future problems.

1976. "America's Next 25 Years: Some implications for Education" is published by Harold Shane, Project Director for the NEA Bicentennial Committee.  Notice that Shane used the same buzzwords that characterize Outcome-based Education today:

Rather than adding my voice to those who urge us to go "back to the basics," I would argue that we need to move ahead to new basics... Certainly, cross-cultural understanding and empathy have become fundamental skills of human relations and intercultural rapport... the arts of compromise and reconciliation, of consensus building, and of planning for interdependence, a command of these talents becomes "basics"... As young people mature, we must help them develop... a service ethic which is geared toward the real world... the global servant concept in which we will educate our young for planetary service and eventually for some form of world citizenship.

~End excerpt from book.

So, Bibamufu, we see that the NEA, an arm of the globalists, is much more candid in its statements of purpose than are those secretive international banksters - but - we also see that they all work hand-in-hand to fulfill the Rhodes comment:

"Let us form the same kind of society a Church for the extension of the British Empire. A society which should have its members in every part of the British Empire working with one object and one idea we should have its members placed at our universities and our schools and should watch the English youth passing through their hands just one..." ~ Cecil Rhodes, 1877.

Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 06:37:32 am »

Not surprisingly, I find that I must split this post into two. Solly 'bout that.
~

Good little girls and boys who do not read cannot be expected to know the things known by bad little girls and boys who do read.

At this point in the history and destiny of America, all little girls and boys, both good and bad, need to start reading. Like - now.

I have mentioned that the Carnegie Foundation For International Peace supported the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia and helped thereby create the first communist state in the history of the world. That may seem hard enough to swallow, and may not even seem relevant to our conspiracy - but I assure you that it is. If reading the foregoing Carnegie-funded insanity of the NEA hasn't impressed us with the seriousness of powers gone mad, all we need is a little more proof placed here before us which shall show that Wall Street and in general, a large involvement by the American business community was indeed involved in not only the Bolshevik Revolution but also jumped aboard in the new Communist regime(s) to get their fair share of the business profits to be made.

I am going to paste in some stuff now from Antony C. Sutton, and will link the source at the end of this addition to our thread. Some of this may appear here out of order when compared to Sutton's arrangement of the info. My apologies ot Mr. Sutton if that happens. Also, this may require more than one text box to hold, and I'm guessing presently that it may require about four text boxes (four postings) to hold what we need to see. I am doing this because we have to for once and for all come to fully realize that international finance is loyal to no one country, no one system of morality, and no one vision of mankind as possessing any divine right to sovereignty as mankind arrives at the bone gates of birth. Thank you each and all for patiently wading through this most fascinating history. I assure you that it connects up with the who and how and why of the conspiracy to attack America on 911 from seats of power within our own damned government.

I have placed some names in the following in bold type for our purposes here.

~

DOCUMENT NO. 7

DESCRIPTION

Letter from National City Bank of New York to the U.S. Treasury, April 15, 1919, with regard to Ludwig Martens and his associate Dr. Julius Hammer (316-118).

DOCUMENT

The National City Bank of New York
New York, April 15, 1919

Honorable Joel Rathbone,
Assistant Secretary of the Treasury
Washington, D.C.

Dear Mr. Rathbone:

I beg to hand you herewith photographs of two documents which we have received this morning by registered mail from a Mr. L. Martens who claims to be the representative in the United States of the Russian Socialist Federal Soviet Republic, and witnessed by a Dr. Julius Hammer for the Acting Director of the Financial Department.

You will see from these documents that there is a demand being made upon us for any and all funds on deposit with us in the name of Mr. Boris Bakhmeteff, alleged Russian Ambassador in the United States, or in the name of any individual, committee, or mission purporting to act in behalf of the Russian Government in subordination to Mr. Bakhmeteff or directly.

We should be very glad to receive from you whatever advice or instructions you may care to give us in this matter.

Yours respectfully,
[sgd.] J. H. Carter,
Vice President.

JHC:M

Enclosure

COMMENTS

The significance of this letter is related to the long-time association (1917-1974) of the Hammer family with the Soviets.

DOCUMENT NO. 8

DESCRIPTION

Letter dated August 3, 1920, from Soviet courier "Bill" Bobroff to Kenneth Durant, former aide to Colonel House. Taken from Bobroff by U.S. Department of Justice.

DOCUMENT

Department of Justice
Bureau of Investigation,
15 Park Row, New York City, N. Y.,
August 10, 1920

Director Bureau of Investigation
United States Department of Justice, Washington, D.C.

Dear Sir: Confirming telephone conversation with Mr. Ruch today, I am transmitting herewith original documents taken from the effects of B. L. Bobroll, steamship Frederick VIII.

The letter addressed Mr. Kenneth Durant, signed by Bill, dated August 3, 1920, together with the translation from "Pravda," July 1, 1920, signed by Trotzki, and copies of cablegrams were found inside the blue envelope addressed Mr. Kenneth Durant, 228 South Nineteenth Street, Philadelphia, Pa. This blue envelope was in turn sealed inside the white envelope attached.

Most of the effects of Mr. Bobroff consisted of machinery catalogues, specifications, correspondence regarding the shipment of various equipment, etc., to Russian ports. Mr. Bobroff was closely questioned by Agent Davis and the customs authorities, and a detailed report of same will be sent to Washington.

Very truly yours,
G. F. Lamb,
Division Superintendent

LETTER TO KENNETH DURANT

Dear Kenneth: Thanks for your most welcome letter. I have felt very much cut off and hemmed in, a feeling which has been sharply emphasized by recent experiences. I have felt distressed at inability to force a different attitude toward the bureau and to somehow get funds to you. To cable $5,000 to you, as was done last week, is but a sorry joke. I hope the proposal to sell gold in America, about which we have been cabling recently, will soon be found practicable. Yesterday we cabled asking if you could sell 5,000,000 rubles at a minimum of 45 cents, present market rate being 51.44 cents. That would net at least $2,225,000. L's present need is $2,000,000 to pay Niels Juul & Co., in Christiania, for the first part of the coal shipment from America to Vardoe, Murmansk, and Archangel. The first ship is nearing Vardoe and the second left New York about July 28. Altogether, Niels Juul & Co., or rather the Norges' Bank, of Christiania, on their and our account, hold $11,000,000 gold rubles of ours, which they themselves brought from Reval to Christiania, as security for our coal order and the necessary tonnage, but the offers for purchase of this gold that they have so far been able to get are very poor, the best being $575 per kilo, whereas the rate offered by the American Mint or Treasury Department is now $644.42, and considering the large sum involved it would be a shame to let it go at too heavy a loss. I hope that ere you get this you will have been able to effect the sale, at the same time thus getting a quarter of a million dollars or more for the bureau. If we can't in some way pay the $2,000,000 in Christiania, that was due four days ago, within a very short time, Niels Juul & Co. will have the right to sell our gold that they now hold at the best price then obtainable, which, as stated above, is quite low.

We don't know yet how the Canadian negotiations are going on. We understand Nuorteva turned over the strings to Shoen when N.'s arrest seemed imminent. We don't at this writing know where Nuorteva is. Our guess is that after his enforced return to England from Esbjerg, Denmark, Sir Basil Thomson had him shipped aboard a steamer for Reval, but we have not yet heard from Reval that he has arrived there, and we certainly would hear from Goukovski or from N. himself. Humphries saw Nuorteva at Esbjerg, and is himself in difficulties with the Danish police because of it. All his connections are being probed for; his passport has been taken away: he has been up twice for examination, and it looks as if he will be lucky if he escapes deportation. It was two weeks ago that Nuorteva arrived at Esbjerg, 300 miles from here, but having no Danish visé, the Danish authorities refused to permit him to land, and he was transferred to a steamer due to sail at 8 o'clock the following morning. By depositing 200 kroner he was allowed shore leave for a couple of hours. Wanting to get Copenhagen on long-distance wire and having practically no more money, he once more pawned that gold watch of his for 25 kroner, therewith getting in touch with Humphries, who within half an hour jumped aboard the night train, slept on the floor, and arrived at Esbjerg at 7:30. Humphries found Nuorteva, got permission from the captain to go aboard, had 20 minutes with N., then had to go ashore and the boat sailed. Humphries was then invited to the police office by two plain-clothes men, who had been observing the proceedings. He was closely questioned, address taken, then released, and that night took train back to Copenhagen. He sent telegrams to Ewer, of Daily Herald, Shoen, and to Kliskho, at 128 New Bond Street, urging them to be sure and meet Nuorteva's boat, so that N. couldn't again be spirited away, but we don't know yet just what happened. The British Government vigorously denied that they had any intention of sending him to Finland. Moscow has threatened reprisals if anything happens to him. Meantime, the investigation of H. has begun. He was called upon at his hotel by the police, requested to go to headquarters (but not arrested), and we understand that his case is now before the minister of justice. Whatever may be the final outcome, Humphries comments upon the reasonable courtesy shown him, contrasting it with the ferocity of the Red raids in America.

He found that at detective headquarters they knew of some of his outgoing letters and telegrams.

I was interested in your favorable comment upon the Krassin interview of Tobenken's (you do not mention the Litvinoff one), because I had to fight like a demon with L. to get the opportunities for Tobenken. Through T. arrived with a letter from Nuorteva, as also did Arthur Ruhl, L. brusquely turned down in less than one minute the application T. was making to go into Russia, would hardly take time to hear him, saying it was impossible to allow two correspondents from the same paper to enter Russia. He gave a visé to Ruhl, largely because of a promise made last summer to Ruhl by L. Ruhl then went off to Reval, there to await the permission that L. had cabled asking Moscow to give. Tobenken, a nervous, almost a broken man because of his turn down, stayed here. I realized the mistake that had been made by the snap judgment, and started in on the job of getting it changed. Cutting a long story short, I got him to Reval with a letter to Goukovsky from L. In the meantime Moscow refused Ruhl, notwithstanding L's visé. L. was maddened at affront to his visé, and insisted that it be honored. It was, and Ruhl prepared to leave. Suddenly word came from Moscow to Ruhl revoking the permission and to Litvinoff, saying that information had reached Moscow that Ruhl was in service of State Department. At time of writing, both Tobenken and Ruhl are in Reval, stuck.

I told L. this morning of the boat leaving tomorrow and of the courier B. available, asked him if he had anything to write to Martens, offered to take it in shorthand for him, but no, he said he had nothing to write about that I might perhaps send duplicates of our recent cables to Martens.

Kameneff passed by here on a British destroyer en route to London, and didn't stop off here at all, and Krassin went direct from Stockholm. Of the negotiations, allied and Polish, and of the general situation you know about as much as we do here. L's negotiations with the Italians have finally resulted in establishing of mutual representation. Our representative, Vorovsky, has already gone to Italy and their representative, M. Gravina, is en route to Russia. We have just sent two ship loads of Russian wheat to Italy from Odessa.

Give my regards to the people of your circle that I know. With all good wishes to you.

Sincerely yours,
Bill

The batch of letters you sent  —  5 Cranbourne Road, Charlton cum Hardy, Manchester, has not yet arrived.

L's recommendation to Moscow, since M. asked to move to Canada, is that M. should be appointed there, and that N., after having some weeks in Moscow acquainting himself first hand, should be appointed representative to America.

L. is sharply critical of the bureau for giving too easily visés and recommendations. He was obviously surprised and incensed when B. reached here with contracts secured in Moscow upon strength of letters given to him by M. The later message from M. evidently didn't reach Moscow. What L. plans to do about it I don't know. I would suggest that M. cable in cipher his recommendation to L. in this matter. L. would have nothing to do with B. here. Awkward situation may be created.

L. instanced also the Rabinoff recommendation.

Two envelopes, Mr. Kenneth Durant, 228 South Nineteenth Street, Philadelphia, Pa., U.S.A.

SOURCE: U.S. State Department Decimal File, 316-119-458/64.

NOTE: IDENTIFICATION OF INDIVIDUALS
William (Bill) L. BOBROFF    Soviet courier and agent. Operated Bobroff Foreign Trading and Engineering Company of Milwaukee. Invented the voting system used in the Wisconsin Legilature.
Kenneth DURANT    Aide to Colonel House; see text.
SHOEN    Employed by International Oxygen Co., owned by Heller, a prominent financier and Communist.
EWER    Soviet agent, reporter for London Daily Herald.
KLISHKO    Soviet agent in Scandinavia
NUORTEVA    Also known as Alexander Nyberg, first Soviet representative in United States; see text.
Sir Basil THOMPSON    Chief of British Intelligence
"L"    LITVINOFF.
"H"    Wilfred Humphries, associated with Martens and Litvinoff, member of Red Cross in Russia.
KRASSIN     Bolshevik commissar of trade and labor, former head of Siemens-Schukert in Russia.

COMMENTS

This letter suggests close ties between Bobroff and Durant.

DOCUMENT NO. 9

DESCRIPTION

Memorandum referring to a request from Davison (Morgan partner) to Thomas Thacher (Wall Street attorney associated with the Morgans) and passed to Dwight Morrow (Morgan partner), April 13, 1918.

DOCUMENT

The Berkeley Hotel, London
April 13th, 1918.

Hon. Walter H. Page,
American Ambassador to England,
London.

Dear Sir:

Several days ago I received a request from Mr. H. P. Davison, Chairman of the War Council of the American Red Cross, to confer with Lord Northcliffe regarding the situation in Russia, and then to proceed to Paris for other conferences. Owing to Lord Northcliffe's illness I have not been able to confer with him, but am leaving with Mr. Dwight W. Morrow, who is now staying at the Berkeley Hotel, a memorandum of the situation which Mr. Morrow will submit to Lord Northcliffe on the latter's return to London.

For your information and the information of the Department I enclose to you, herewith, a copy of the memorandum.

Respectfully yours,
[sgd.] Thomas D. Thacher.

[Elias note: H. P. Davison was present at Jekyll Island, Georgia, at the secret creation of the Federal Reserve. Busy guy.That puts him in the loop with Frank M. Warburg of Kuhn-Loeb, and thereby the House of Schiff, whom Warburg represented at Jekyll Island's conspiracy.]

COMMENT

Lord Northcliffe had just been appointed director of propaganda. This is interesting in the light of William B. Thompson's subsidizing of Bolshevik propaganda and his connection with the Morgan-Rockefeller interests.

Continued next post -

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 06:38:50 am »

Continuing from previous post -

DOCUMENT NO. 10

DESCRIPTION

This document is a memorandum from D.C. Poole, Division of Russian Affairs in the Department of State, to the secretary of state concerning a conversation with Mr. M. Oudin of General Electric.

DOCUMENT

May 29, 1922

Mr. Secretary:

Mr. Oudin, of the General Electric Company, informed me this morning that his company feels that the time is possibly approaching to begin conversations with Krassin relative to a resumption of business in Russia. I told him that it is the view of the Department that the course to be pursued in this matter by American firms is a question of business judgment and that the Department would certainly interpose no obstacles to an American firm resuming operations in Russia on any basis which the firm considered practicable.

He said that negotiations are now in progress between the General Electric Company and the Allgemeine Elektrizitats Gesellschaft for a resumption of the working agreement which they had before the war. He expects that the agreement to be made will include a provision for cooperation of Russia.

Respectfully,
DCP D.C. Poole

COMMENT

This is an important document as it relates to the forthcoming resumption of relations with Russia by an important American company. It illustrates that the initiative came from the company, not from the State Department, and that no consideration was given to the effect of transfer of General Electric technology to a self-declared enemy. This GE agreement was the first step down a road of major technical transfers that led directly to the deaths of 100,000 Americans and countless allies.

~
End excerpts - next, let's skip backward a bit and snag some other names.

Begin excerpts:

DOCUMENT NO. 1

Cable from Ambassador Francis in Petrograd to the Department of State in Washington, D.C., dated March 14, 1917, and reporting the first stage of the Russian Revolution (861.00/273).

Petrograd
Dated March 14, 1917,
Recd. 15th, 2:30 a.m.

Secretary of State,
Washington

1287. Unable to send a cablegram since the eleventh. Revolutionists have absolute control in Petrograd and are making strenuous efforts to preserve order, which successful except in rare instances. No cablegrams since your 1251 of the ninth, received March eleventh. Provisional government organized under the authority of the Douma which refused to obey the Emperor's order of the adjournment. Rodzianko, president of the Douma, issuing orders over his own signature. Ministry reported to have resigned. Ministers found are taken before the Douma, also many Russian officers and other high officials. Most if not all regiments ordered to Petrograd have joined the revolutionists after arrival. American colony safe. No knowledge of any injuries to American citizens.

FRANCIS,
American Ambassador

On receipt of the preceding cable, Robert Lansing, Secretary of State, made its contents available to President Wilson (861.00/273):

PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

My Dear Mr. President:

I enclose to you a very important cablegram which has just come from Petrograd, and also a clipping from the New York WORLD of this morning, in which a statement is made by Signor Scialoia, Minister without portfolio in the Italian Cabinet, which is significant in view of Mr. Francis' report. My own impression is that the Allies know of this matter and I presume are favorable to the revolutionists since the Court party has been, throughout the war, secretely pro-German.

Faithfully yours,
ROBERT LANSING

Enclosure:
The President,
The White House

COMMENT

The significant phrase in the Lansing-Wilson letter is "My own impression is that the Allies know of this matter and I presume are favorable to the revolutionists since the Court party has been, throughout the war, secretely pro-German." It will be recalled (chapter two) that Ambassador Dodd claimed that Charles R. Crane, of Westinghouse and of Crane Co. in New York and an adviser to President Wilson, was involved in this first revolution.

~End excerpt

Well, I know some of that may strike us as dull and boring, so let's liven it up a bit. One more excerpt from Mr. Sutton's remarkable body of research:

~Begin excerpt

THE ALLIANCE OF BANKERS AND REVOLUTION

The name Rockefeller does not connote a revolutionary, and my life situation has fostered a careful and cautious attitude that verges on conservatism. I am not given to errant causes...

-  John D. Rockefeller III, The Second American Revolution (New York: Harper & Row. 1973)

THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED: A SYNOPSIS

Evidence already published by George Katkov, Stefan Possony, and Michael Futrell has established that the return to Russia of Lenin and his party of exiled Bolsheviks, followed a few weeks later by a party of Mensheviks, was financed and organized by the German government.1 The necessary funds were transferred in part through the Nya Banken in Stockholm, owned by Olof Aschberg, and the dual German objectives were: (a) removal of Russia from the war, and (b) control of the postwar Russian market.2

We have now gone beyond this evidence to establish a continuing working relationship between Bolshevik banker Olof Aschberg and the Morgan-controlled Guaranty Trust Company in New York before, during, and after the Russian Revolution. In tsarist times Aschberg was the Morgan agent in Russia and negotiator for Russian loans in the United States; during 1917 Aschberg was financial intermediary for the revolutionaries; and after the revolution Aschberg became head of Ruskombank, the first Soviet international bank, while Max May, a vice president of the Morgan-controlled Guaranty Trust, became director and chief of the Ruskom-bank foreign department. We have presented documentary evidence of a continuing working relationship between the Guaranty Trust Company and the Bolsheviks. The directors of Guaranty Trust in 1917 are listed in Appendix 1.

Moreover, there is evidence of transfers of funds from Wall Street bankers to international revolutionary activities. For example, there is the statement (substantiated by a cablegram) by William Boyce Thompson — a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, a large stockholder in the Rockefeller-controlled Chase Bank, and a financial associate of the Guggenheims and the Morgans — that he (Thompson) contributed $1 million to the Bolshevik Revolution for propaganda purposes. Another example is John Reed, the American member of the Third International executive committee who was financed and supported by Eugene Boissevain, a private New York banker, and who was employed by Harry Payne Whitney's Metropolitan magazine. Whitney was at that time a director of Guaranty Trust. We also established that Ludwig Martens, the first Soviet "ambassador" to the United States, was (according to British Intelligence chief Sir Basil Thompson) backed by funds from Guaranty Trust Company. In tracing Trotsky's funding in the U.S. we arrived at German sources, yet to be identified, in New York. And though we do not know the precise German sources of Trotsky's funds, we do know that Von Pavenstedt, the chief German espionage paymaster in the U.S., was also senior partner of Amsinck & Co. Amsinck was owned by the ever-present American International Corporation — also controlled by the J.P. Morgan firm.

Further, Wall Street firms including Guaranty Trust were involved with Carranza's and Villa's wartime revolutionary activities in Mexico. We also identified documentary evidence concerning. a Wall Street syndicate's financing of the 1912 Sun Yat-sen revolution in China, a revolution that is today hailed by the Chinese Communists as the precursor of Mao's revolution in China. Charles B. Hill, New York attorney negotiating with Sun Yat-sen in behalf of this syndicate, was a director of three Westinghouse subsidiaries, and we have found that Charles R. Crane of Westinghouse in Russia was involved in the Russian Revolution.

Quite apart from finance, we identified other, and possibly more significant, evidence of Wall Street involvement in the Bolshevik cause. The American Red Cross Mission to Russia was a private venture of William B. Thompson, who publicly proffered partisan support to the Bolsheviks. British War Cabinet papers now available record that British policy was diverted towards the Lenin-Trotsky regime by the personal intervention of Thompson with Lloyd George in December 1917. We have reproduced statements by director Thompson and deputy chairman William Lawrence Saunders, both of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, strongly favoring the Bolshevists. John Reed not only was financed from Wall Street, but had consistent support for his activities, even to the extent of intervention with the State Department from William Franklin Sands, executive secretary of American International Corporation. In the sedition case of Robert Minor there are strong indications and some circumstantial evidence that Colonel Edward House intervened to have Minor released. The significance of the Minor case is that William B. Thompson's program for Bolshevik revolution in Germany was the very program Minor was implementing when arrested in Germany.

Some international agents, for example Alexander Gumberg, worked for Wall Street and the Bolsheviks. In 1917 Gumberg was the representative of a U.S. firm in Petrograd, worked for Thompson's American Red Cross Mission, became chief Bolshevik agent in Scandinavia until he was deported from Norway, then became confidential assistant to Reeve Schley of Chase Bank in New York and later to Floyd Odium of Atlas Corporation.

This activity in behalf of the Bolsheviks originated in large part from a single address: 120 Broadway, New York City. The evidence for this observation is outlined but no conclusive reason is given for the unusual concentration of activity at a single address, except to state that it appears to be the foreign counterpart of Carroll Quigley's claim that J.P. Morgan infiltrated the domestic left. Morgan also infiltrated the international left.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York was at 120 Broadway. The vehicle for this pro-Bolshevik activity was American International Corporation — at 120 Broadway. AIC views on the Bolshevik regime were requested by Secretary of State Robert Lansing only a few weeks after the revolution began, and Sands, executive secretary of AIC, could barely restrain his enthusiasm for the Bolshevik cause. Ludwig Martens, the Soviet's first ambassador, had been vice president of Weinberg & Posner, which was also located at 120-Broadway. Guaranty Trust Company was next door at 140 Broadway but Guaranty Securities Co. was at 120 Broadway. In 1917 Hunt, Hill & Betts was at 120 Broadway, and Charles B. Hill of this firm was the negotiator in the Sun Yat-sen dealings. John MacGregor Grant Co., which was financed by Olof Aschberg in Sweden and Guaranty Trust in the United States, and which was on the Military Intelligence black list, was at 120 Broadway. The Guggenheims and the executive heart of General Electric (also interested in American International) were at 120 Broadway. We find it therefore hardly surprising that the Bankers Club was also at 120 Broadway, on the top floor (the thirty-fourth).

It is significant that support for the Bolsheviks did not cease with consolidation of the revolution; therefore, this support cannot be wholly explained in terms of the war with Germany. The American-Russian syndicate formed in 1918 to obtain concessions in Russia was backed by the White, Guggenheim, and Sinclair interests. Directors of companies controlled by these three financiers included Thomas W. Lamont (Guaranty Trust), William Boyce Thompson (Federal Reserve Bank), and John Reed's employer Harry Payne Whitney (Guaranty Trust). This strongly suggests that the syndicate was formed to cash in on earlier support for the Bolshevik cause in the revolutionary period. And then we found that Guaranty Trust financially backed the Soviet Bureau in New York in 1919.

The first really concrete signal that previous political and financial support was paying off came in 1923 when the Soviets formed their first international bank, Ruskombank. Morgan associate Olof Aschberg became nominal head of this Soviet bank; Max May, a vice president of Guaranty Trust, became a director of Ruskom-bank, and the Ruskombank promptly appointed Guaranty Trust Company its U.S. agent.

~End excerpt.

There is more, but I need a nap. I'll continue with just a bit more of this tomorrow. I thank each of you for reading. While we let this stuff sink ever-deeper into our mentalities, we must remember that what we've just read here from Antony C. Sutton's research substantiates the banking and political and governmental activities which led directly to the Bank of International Settlements, which has aims for replacing your and my U.S. dollar with the Amero.  Remember that? It's what we started this thread with, lol. Something else which is about to congeal in our understanding is that while Wall Street financed the rise of the USSR by funding and building the Bolshevik Revolution and the subsequent communist regimes of the USSR, much of this activity, under the wraps of J.P. Morgan's cabal, was actually being directed and assisted by the Warburgs, Schiffs, and Rothschilds of Europe. You know, those nice guys who helped create the Federal Reserve System, Inc., which nobody knows now who owns, and which has never been audited. :)

This is what lies behind the globalization movement toward that one-world government which the NEA has been promoting since Carnegie got it kicked off with the blessings of wealth and finance. This is a major step up Cecil Rhodes' ladder to global dominance by the British Empire, which cares not in the least if its invisible Empire operates under the American flag whilst funneling your and my created wealth into the vaults of European banksters. It is real; it is history; and it is looking us right in the face as we speak here and now; and it wants several billion of us off of its planet plantation. It has said so publicly. These people intend to kill literally billions of us. And these people have the capability now to do just that, using the fruits of our tax dollar funded science and research and development projects which the CIA has been funding for half a century. (And yes, we have the proof of that too, which we may or may not get around to listing on this thread. I'm trying to keep this one much shorter and sweeter, lol.)

I'm sorry to ask readers here to read so much dry history, but for some of us, I trust, this is anything but dry. To give it some flavor and moisture, I'll assure you that it connects finally to the neo-con cabal which used our government to pitch the attacks of 911.

What? Don't believe me? Dang! Stick around then, eh?

Salute!
Elias

jomama

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2006, 03:43:24 pm »

I can't get excited about the size of the control or who's in charge and I don't do distractions from my personal well-being easily.  Besides, a bigger, lumbering giant is easier to outfox and outrun.

The solution to my personal freedom has always been to ignore their demands whenever possible.

The advent of the Amero would change nothing for me in that regard. Let them play their perfidious shell games
until it all flies apart.

kel

• resident montanarchist
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 10:39:18 am »

Before I started reading this, I was afraid that I might be paranoid. Now I'm afraid that I'm not. Keep it coming!
I wasn't picking my nose, I was pointing at my brain.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 01:02:12 am »

Note as prelude - unless the reader is quite serious about wanting to  receive very discouraging information, this would be a very good place to quit reading this thread. I've good reason to question my sanity. Read further at your own risk.

Alright. Apologies for taking too long to get back into this thread.  Before summing up what we've got thus far on the thread, let's add a few more morsels, tasty if startling, from Antony C. Sutton's work. Prior to inserting the next pasted excerpts from his book, however, I would like to seriously recommend that serious inquirers here take advantage of the Internet while it is yet with us by going to this site and saving all the chapters of the book to 1) your hard-drive and 2) to a removable disc. There are a number of Sutton's books online for free downloading, and I'm sure that Mr. Sutton would be pleased to know that a whole battery of interested people cared enough about preserving the history and truth that they would save his books via the Internet. Thanks for letting me recommend that little word to the wise. Here is the link to Wall Street And The Bolshevik Revolution by Antony C. Sutton:

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html

The two previous posts by self which largely focused on excerpts from that book were taken from various chapters and end-notes of the book. The following excerpt is from Chapter 2.

~Begin quoted passage from above link:

President Woodrow Wilson was the fairy godmother who provided Trotsky with a passport to return to Russia to "carry forward" the revolution. This American passport was accompanied by a Russian entry permit and a British transit visa. Jennings C. Wise, in Woodrow Wilson: Disciple of Revolution, makes the pertinent comment, "Historians must never forget that Woodrow Wilson, despite the efforts of the British police, made it possible for Leon Trotsky to enter Russia with an American passport."
President Wilson facilitated Trotsky's passage to Russia at the same time careful State Department bureaucrats, concerned about such revolutionaries entering Russia, were unilaterally attempting to tighten up passport procedures. The Stockholm legation cabled the State Department on June 13, 1917, just after Trotsky crossed the Finnish-Russian border, "Legation confidentially informed Russian, English and French passport offices at Russian frontier, Tornea, considerably worried by passage of suspicious persons bearing American passports."

To this cable the State Department replied, on the same day, "Department is exercising special care in issuance of passports for Russia"; the department also authorized expenditures by the legation to establish a passport-control office in Stockholm and to hire an "absolutely dependable American citizen" for employment on control work.10 But the bird had flown the coop. Menshevik Trotsky with Lenin's Bolsheviks were already in Russia preparing to "carry forward" the revolution. The passport net erected caught only more legitimate birds. For example, on June 26, 1917, Herman Bernstein, a reputable New York newspaperman on his way to Petrograd to represent the New York Herald, was held at the border and refused entry to Russia. Somewhat tardily, in mid-August 1917 the Russian embassy in Washington requested the State Department (and State agreed) to "prevent the entry into Russia of criminals and anarchists... numbers of whom have already gone to Russia."

Consequently, by virtue of preferential treatment for Trotsky, when the S.S. Kristianiafjord left New York on March 26, 1917, Trotsky was aboard and holding a U.S. passport — and in company with other Trotskyire revolutionaries, Wall Street financiers, American Communists, and other interesting persons, few of whom had embarked for legitimate business. This mixed bag of passengers has been described by Lincoln Steffens, the American Communist:

The passenger list was long and mysterious. Trotsky was in the steerage with a group of revolutionaries; there was a Japanese revolutionist in my cabin. There were a lot of Dutch hurrying home from Java, the only innocent people aboard. The rest were war messengers, two from Wall Street to Germany....

Notably, Lincoln Steffens was on board en route to Russia at the specific invitation of Charles Richard Crane, a backer and a former chairman of the Democratic Party's finance committee. Charles Crane, vice president of the Crane Company, had organized the Westinghouse Company in Russia, was a member of the Root mission to Russia, [EA note: Elihu Root worked closely with Woodrow Wilson, Colonel House, the “Inquiry”, and others who were instrumental in creating the Council on Foreign Relations.] and had made no fewer than twenty-three visits to Russia between 1890 and 1930. Richard Crane, his son, was confidential assistant to then Secretary of State Robert Lansing. According to the former ambassador to Germany William Dodd, Crane "did much to bring on the Kerensky revolution which gave way to Communism."13 And so Steffens' comments in his diary about conversations aboard the S.S. Kristianiafjord are highly pertinent:

" . . . all agree that the revolution is in its first phase only, that it must grow. Crane and Russian radicals on the ship think we shall be in Petrograd for the re-revolution.

Crane returned to the United States when the Bolshevik Revolution (that is, "the re-revolution") had been completed and, although a private citizen, was given firsthand reports of the progress of the Bolshevik Revolution as cables were received at the State Department. For example, one memorandum, dated December 11, 1917, is entitled "Copy of report on Maximalist uprising for Mr Crane." It originated with Maddin Summers, U.S. consul general in Moscow, and the covering letter from Summers reads in part:
I have the honor to enclose herewith a copy of same [above report] with the request that it be sent for the confidential information of Mr. Charles R. Crane. It is assumed that the Department will have no objection to Mr. Crane seeing the report ....15

In brief, the unlikely and puzzling picture that emerges is that Charles Crane, a friend and backer of Woodrow Wilson and a prominent financier and politician, had a known role in the "first" revolution and traveled to Russia in mid-1917 in company with the American Communist Lincoln Steffens, who was in touch with both Woodrow Wilson and Trotsky. The latter in turn was carrying a passport issued at the orders of Wilson and $10,000 from supposed German sources. On his return to the U.S. after the "re-revolution," Crane was granted access to official documents concerning consolidation of the Bolshevik regime: This is a pattern of interlocking — if puzzling — events that warrants further investigation and suggests, though without at this point providing evidence, some link between the financier Crane and the revolutionary Trotsky.

~End excerpt from Chapter 2.

Sutton has drawn from Jennings C. Wise's Woodrow Wilson: Disciple of Revolution for his statement regarding Wilson's part in Leon Trotsky's passport and related papers, from New York to Russia. I have to confess that I do not have Wise's book, and so cannot verify Sutton's source on this – so I'm leaving that statement open for critical debunking or verification until such time as I can validate the source. I will state that Sutton is a highly-regarded historian in certain areas of interest, especially in the arena of the first half of the twentieth century, and because of the depth, breadth, and validity of his accompanying research, I shall tentatively proceed  on faith that we'll eventually come up with more concrete proof of Wilson's involvement with Trotsky's passport.

That said, let us wonder aloud for a moment about my theory of conspiracy as might be assisted in the knowledge, for certain, of Woodrow Wilson's participation in Trotsky's mission to Petrograd, where he was to meet with Lenin and consumate the establishment of the world's first Communist state, an entity which we would come to know as the USSR.

Despite John Buchanan's claim to be the first journalist to un-earth the hidden history of the relationship of George Herbert Walker, Prescott Bush, and the Harriman brothers, E. Roland and Averell, it is well documented that Anton Chaitkin and Webster Tarpley published their research into that treachery in 1992, more than a decade before Mr. Buchanan's endeavors. From what I gather from Chaitkin and Tarpley, the Union Banking Corporation, in which Prescott Bush was a director and which was seized under the Trading With The Enemy Act in October, 1942, was an umbrella company which functioned in a manner which is very similar to the way the Carlyle Group (and others of like ilk) function today.

There were scores and scores of U.S. businesses involved through the Dawes and Young Plan(s) in the rebuilding of Germany after World War I, many of which were involved in international monetary exchanges which would have utilized, after 1930, the Bank of International Settlements and other banking institutions.

These businesses, comprising a notable degree of Wall Street entities, were afforded inconspicuous and protected capabilities for creating what came to be known as The Third Reich – in effect, if not in intent. (There is of course plenty of evidence to prove “intent” on this subject, but I'm trying to keep this as brief as possible. Some of this evidence of “intent”, especially as evidenced by the Harrimans, G.H. Walker, and Prescott Bush, already exists in our first CT thread. Refer: post number one in this thread for link)

What the above passage by Sutton reveals is collusion between the corporate sector and the White House itself during President Wilson's administration. Let us bear in mind that Woodrow Wilson is famous for three major things – he gave us the Federal Reserve; he gave us the Federal income tax/IRS/16th Amendment, and he lied this nation into war on Britain's side even though this nation's people were not in favor of U.S. participation until the proper “pretext” (Lusitania) was achieved. Now we see that Wilson also, through Elihu Root and Colonel House and others, had a hand in the politicization of the Bolshevik Revolution by assuring Trotsky's journey to Russia ... and .... diplomatic relations with the corporate sector through the foreign service. That is what Crane's involvement in all this signifies.

Crane organized Westinghouse's business in Russia, was formerly involved with the Democratic Party's finance committee, was involved in other relevant business interests, was involved with President Truman directly, and is said to have personally assisted the Bolshevik victory. Sutton's footnotes source this adequately.

Consequently, for purposes on this thread, we may note that both the White House and Wall Street played major roles in the success of the Bolshevik Revolution and the advent of the USSR. We then note that another Wall Street veteran, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, carried forward what Wilson had started, by fraudulently (think: lying through his teeth) involving this nation in World War II and implementing the New Deal, which was one of the most significant statist/socialist/governmental  advances of the first part of the twentieth century.

We now know that through manipulation of their “discount window” the Federal Reserve crashed Wall Street deliberately in 1929 and then, by further contraction of this nation's money supply deepened the results of that crash into what history calls “The Great Depression” of the 1930s, which Roosevelt used from 1933 onward to consolidate and centralize the Federal government's grasp upon the average American's daily life and prepare this nation to enter WWII on the side of Britain.

Also we now know that the Dawes Plan and the Young Plan were used by the Bush, Walker, Harriman triad to arm and logistically empower Hitler from 1933 onward. And we know that Dawes and Young and Hjalmar Schacht would create the Bank of International Settlements for dubious purposes. And also,  we now know that the men who would create the CFR would also be involved in literally every financial and governmental and political endeavor of every Administration from Wilson to Roosevelt (and afterward as well). What I have touched on in the CT 1 thread but have not got back into here is the role played in The Inquiry, in the Versailles Treaty, in the Dawes and Young Plans, in the legal interface of Harriman Brothers and Union Banking Corporation with Schacht and Fritz Thyssen, among too many other equally treasonous matters, by Allen Dulles and his brother, John Foster Dulles.

I do not know what readers here may see in all this, but to me there is beginning to coalesce a mosaic, a collage of sorts, which reveals a network of “connections” at the highest levels and which, were we to agree that those connections are valid, would explain the precedent and the motive for the Administration of FDR to capitalize on our having previously broken the Japanese codes prior to Pearl Harbor and then acting surprised when Japan attacked.

Soon I intend to add into the mix here some coverage of the role played in all of these sordid and treasonous events by the secret society headquartered at Yale University named Skull and Bones. We will take a look into S&B very soon, and when we do, we will also look at the relationship between S&B and the CFR. And what that is going to lead us to is the realization that many of these above-named individuals, including U.S. Presidents, and many thus-far un-named players, have been and are presently active participants in occult rituals which feature the worship of death – and human sacrifice rituals.

Heh! Right now I'm imagining that I've just lost about eighty percent of the readers of this thread. I do not blame anyone who quits at this point, and I would like to caution anyone who remains to gird-up yourself well, prepare yourselves, for the road is going to become even more bumpy as we carry this history forward toward our situation today. E're closing this post, allow me to address a couple of post-makers who've left comments for me above.

jomama said:
I can't get excited about the size of the control or who's in charge and I don't do distractions from my personal well-being easily.  Besides, a bigger, lumbering giant is easier to outfox and outrun.

That is an admirable attitude, jomama, but I'm afraid I've got bad news for you on that count. Ever hear of H.A.A.R.P.? Among literally dozens of other alternatives these people have by which to control or eliminate you and your personal well-being is the aerosol capability. I'll be getting to that later in this thread. You and I have no place left to run, my friend. All of this sickness we're looking at in our history of the 20th Century, including the two Wws and the Cold War, is child's play compared to what is coming at us now.

The solution to my personal freedom has always been to ignore their demands whenever possible.

Again I salute your excellent attitude and lament that we're no longer living in the pre-WWII world. We may ignore this, but our ig-norance is not gonna protect us. These people, those silent financiers who operate through the BIS and every stratum below it, are committed to purging this earth of literally billions of we mere peasants – and they have that capability as we speak here. The irony is that we tax-paying citizens of the civilized world paid for it and gave it to them.

The advent of the Amero would change nothing for me in that regard. Let them play their perfidious shell games until it all flies apart.

Ah, I used to share your view and your approach – but they're way beyond any dependency upon the Amero now. They are even beyond the “cashless society” they once thought they needed. I'm afraid I do not have much good news. In fact, I'm afraid – period. As other contemplative men have already noted, “My biggest prayer is that someone shall prove me wrong.”

Salute! Stay tuned.

Next I heard from kel, who said:
Before I started reading this, I was afraid that I might be paranoid. Now I'm afraid that I'm not. Keep it coming!

Wel saidl, kel.  I intend to do just that, and I salute your bravery and your willingness to face the truth in the form of the unknown. Because I truly think that we are all living on borrowed time, I intend to at least get my personal perspective on this typed into a screen and posted-up to the Net, and I'm hoping beyond hope that I've enough time left for the completion of my ongoing book. I do not think my book will do anything to help us at this late date, it's just something I want to complete while I've still got this old worn-out body and a face – and a trigger-finger – with which to meet the face of global evil. My word to you is that I shall continue to deposit the history onto this thread in hopes it may help some reader(s) comprehend what is about to befall us all. From where I sit presently, it matters not much at all if anyone believes a word of this, or whether anyone thinks I'm stark raving mad. I'm just gonna type it in and paste it in as long as I'm here to do so. I am not sure if there is any hope left, at this point. Love your family and honor your good neighbor and consider whether you'll live in slavery and deprivation or whether you'll instead consider the terms of your voluntary death, and how much freedom you yet retain to decide those terms. And if you believe in prayer, it's time.

Meanwhile, let us ponder just “why” two men in the U.S. Presidency would lie this nation into the two World Wars. And let us ponder for whom, and what, they would do so. I suggest that there was something even larger, and possessed of more gravity, than their oaths of office residing in their hearts, and it is exactly and precisely that which I'm seeking to reveal here.  Any more, I'm not really sure why I want to reveal that. I feel that this information may be coming too late. In a sobering way, I am saddened that I persisted until I found the sordid truth. Any reader here may be better off not knowing what I've found; but then, perhaps the knowledge is something onto which one can hold, at and in one's own - moment-zero.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Salute!
Elias

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 07:04:49 am »

Still with you, General. Please proceed.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Junker

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2006, 03:39:05 am »

Here too.

I also ran into a site with *lots* of old books.

http://yamaguchy.netfirms.com/

Thomas Jefferson - Selected letters on currency, banking, national debt.
The Anti-Bank Democrat - A newspaper published in 1842 by anti bank democrats.
Greenbacks (by Observer, 1864) - ...pay to the bearer on demand as a measure of value,
Greenback Catechism (Mark Pomeroy, 1877)
The Great Red Dragon or the London Money Power (L.B. Woolfolk, 1890) - the beast as the international money power.
The Money Problem (Arthur Kitson, 1903)
The Coming American Fascism (Lawrence Dennis, 1936) - ...solved ... production, now solve distribution.
The Money Manipulators (June Grem, 1971)
Andrew Jackson and the Bank of the United States (William Royall, 1880)
Seven Financial Conspiracies (Sarah Emery, 1887) - A suffragette.
Errors in Our Monetary System (Mary E. Hobart, 1891) - '...covered up by the technicalities of law as completely to deceive the people respecting its true character.'
Banking and Currency and the Money Trust (Charles Lindbergh, 1913)
The Great Conspiracy of the House of Morgan Exposed (Henry Loucks, 1916) - J.P. Morgan and the Federal Reserve.
History of the Great American Fortunes (Gustavus Myers, 1910)
History of the Supreme Court of the United States (Gustavus Myers, 1912)
Triumphant Plutocracy (Senator Richard Pettigrew, 1922)
The Fall of the Russian Empire (Edmund Walsh, 1928)
The German high command financed the bolshevik revolution and gave the inspiration to the idea of leninism.
Red Symphony - Adolf but a tool of the international money power

etc. etc. etc.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2006, 03:57:40 am »

Junker, that is probably the nicest gift you've ever given me. What an absolutely smashing find, Dear Chap! Wow. :)

Truly an amazing resource. I can see already that my weekend will include some hours of downloading those books, and I'm amazed that this collection is online for free reading. Dang! Better than finding gold! I've been wanting that book by Lindberg for some time now, and here it is for free. Most happy discovery. Thanks, Bro!

Salute!
Elias

Junker

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2006, 04:15:58 am »

:)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Up