The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: milosevic  (Read 1135 times)

islandphish

milosevic
« on: March 12, 2006, 04:05:50 pm »

seems like its been a really hard month for former Yugoslavs. 

talk amongst yourselves...

islandphish

Re: milosevic
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 07:01:27 pm »

The US put him in?  OMFG.  The United States of "the ICC is a joke" America put them in there?  The US of "no, we won't go in until you guys have completely screwed up doing it as NATO" America put him in.  Even then, the Euro's had to specifically request that the US come into Yugoslavia and clean up the mess Europe had made, and the folks inside the US were convinced their president did it for political convenience.  The US HATES the ICC, has repeatedly stated that they think the ICC is a twisted, biased, irresponisble, jurisdiction-grabbing, incompetent non-entity.  I'm sure that the US pulled a ton of strings to get Milosevic sent there.  *Cough* *Cough*

I'm sure the US is secretly planning to put China in Taiwan as well......

allat1

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 07:46:44 pm »

:evil:

allat1

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 08:05:55 pm »

Ok - what do you mean?

islandphish

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 04:51:34 am »

just that the US government is probly not the people who you should be blaming for the death of milo or mladic.  it is typical that people will blame everything on the all-powerful all-evil US govt.  but my point was just that there is something fishy going on in the Hague and we should take notice.  i find it odd that 2 guys die, one by suicide and one by heart attack, within a couple of weeks.  and with their close ties it looks more like a rubbing out than an alignment of the stars.  meanwhile the press gives the whole thing a pass.  i dont trust the UN report, Kofi Annan is a piece of work.  that UN autopsy report is about as meaningful as a UN resolution, HAH!!!!

allat1

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 10:37:59 am »

Welll, we're on the same wave length then, amigooo!

[I don't trust any government or organization either.  I used to thing the world of the U.N. - but evidence has shown that their working for tptb.Why, o, why couldn't I have figured it out, when they, the U.N came along and one country to give it to some interloper - immigrants. Talk about illegals!

And someone reminded me lately:

"You KNOW the U.N. is black with corruption BECAUSE the Representatives are appointed by the same corrupt heads of States. Those are the ones that make up the Assembly, etc. The reps sent to the U.S> are buddies of the ones in power in Red China ( that is after all what they are- P.R.C. be damned! ) - Zimbadwe, etc. So they share the same mentality. Stinking to the heavens!

The whole U.N. is!   

islandphish

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 12:37:50 pm »

new news from the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4801292.stm

anyone?

anyone?

maybe we should start looking into the babic "suicide"???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 12:42:47 pm by islandphish »

(no name)

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 12:41:28 pm »

Hey folks, remember the "Butcher of the Balkans" was the democratically elected president of Serbia, twice.  You just got to love democracy?
Pages: [1]   Go Up