The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beware! Beware!  (Read 1394 times)

allat1

Beware! Beware!
« on: March 13, 2006, 04:03:02 pm »

This is from another site:

"BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!

I am extending a warning nationwide (and abroad as well) to please keep your wits about you, as I was recently accosted by several wayward young women. I was simply walking down the street, minding my own business when I was approached by a group of five, who encircled me. Flashing their innocent smiles as they peddled their wares, each of them speaking faster than the one before them. They started telling me how much they cost, as I noticed from the corner of my eye an older woman, she seemed to be counting the money. When I told them I wasn't interested, they grew very persistent, until at last they wore me down. I hang my head in shame as I admit, I gave these young women money for their sweetness. May the gods forgive me.

Let this be a warning to you all. Should you be approached by a similar group of young women, heed my advice... quicken your pace. If not you to will be become one of the nameless victims... saddled down with several boxes of Girl Scout cookies. "

-------------------------------------------

Good laugh!

enemyofthestate

• Banned
Re: Beware! Beware!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 04:08:59 pm »

When approached by the Girls Scouts I politely tell them I cannot in good conscience support an organization that promotes the spread of VD.  I walk away while they try to figure it out.

VD == Victim Disarmament but they don't know that.
Mystical man values human life.  Rational man values the ability to value human life.
--Stephen Carville

Atheist   n.   A person to be pitied in that he is unable to believe things for which there is no evidence, and who has thus deprived himself of a convenient means of feeling superior to others
-- Chaz Bufe, The American Heretics Dictionary

Docliberty

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 04:17:12 pm »

So what took you so long?  I've already eaten both boxes that I bought.

EOS, maybe you need to volenteer to teach a troop how to shoot. :ph34r:
Doc

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."  Marion Morrison

"I do not fear my government.  I fear what my government will cause me to become."   Docliberty

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken

allat1

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 04:27:41 pm »

Docliberty:

The girls would love it!  It's time young females be taught to kick ass!

Docliberty

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 04:35:10 pm »

I know that my girls do. :ph34r:
Doc

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."  Marion Morrison

"I do not fear my government.  I fear what my government will cause me to become."   Docliberty

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken

Pages: [1]   Go Up