The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Winston Ward Johnson: Political Prisoner?  (Read 7582 times)

dr_malaki

Winston Ward Johnson: Political Prisoner?
« on: February 26, 2006, 03:49:43 pm »

That's Winston Ward Johnson, a.k.a. Suijurisfreeman, recently convicted of four counts of felony "stalking" :bs: for basically standing around with a sign protesting/demonstrating in public.

I don't want him to just be forgotten about. There has to be something someone can do.

I don't even know where he is currently imprisoned. If I knew that, I might at least be able to write him or perhaps even send him some sort of "care package."

I'm actually in Kentucky, but travelling any distance or even being out for more than a couple of hours at a time are problematic for me. So it would be hard for me to visit him in person.

Doc

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
Re: Winston Ward Johnson: Political Prisoner?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 05:06:42 pm »

There's a thread on this that suijurisfreeman started over at Backwoods Home Magazine, here. He hasn't posted recently, being in prison and all, but I believe that hihoeater is his son, or at least someone who knows him well. You might ask him how to get in contact and whether suijuris needs anything. I have already ascertained that he doesn't want anyone to break him out of jail.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

dr_malaki

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 07:16:36 pm »

There's a thread on this that suijurisfreeman started over at Backwoods Home Magazine, here. He hasn't posted recently, being in prison and all, but I believe that hihoeater is his son, or at least someone who knows him well. You might ask him how to get in contact and whether suijuris needs anything. I have already ascertained that he doesn't want anyone to break him out of jail.

Thanks. I'll try to check with his son.

Doc

DD

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 07:39:30 pm »

I have been a regular at Backwoods a number of years...bringing a few posts over to give an idea to those of you here that have an interest. Winston has some concerned friends at Backwoods and we will help any way we may if and when the need arises. For now, we are waiting for the judge's ruling on the conviction on 3/22.

-----
I have to be honest,  I'm really not that surprised that this has happend.  The only thing I can say is that Winston is on top of this and the fact is that it was known Winston would not be getting a fair trial in Monroe County, period. There are about a thousand people in the jury pool for Monroe County and somehow I don't think it would matter if they screened through every one of them.  This trial was bought and paid for from the start to the finish.  The people who testified against Winston are entitled to their opinion of his intent. The truth be known, they were lying through their teeth. The problem is that at the end of the trial Wes Stevens and his family were nothing but smiles, laughing and joking.  Hardly the behavior of a man who was so scared and intimidated by Mr. Johnson that he wept like that of a little girl on the stand the day before.  The Commonwealth did not show their burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.  Yet there was still a conviction.  I can only say two things, one, everything that is said on here is for all to see and can be used against the person posting, big surprise.  Not that anything Winston has posted on this site regarding his protesting has been criminal, The Commonwealth parts and pieces in these posts help to show the alleged campaign against the Liar(I mean the lawyer), second,  that if the powers that be think that this is going to change or silence anything of the corruption in Monroe County, they're wrong.  The fact is, Wes Stevens had intended to slander Winston's youngest son and Winston was not allowed to bring this fact up in it's full content.  After the questioning of  Winston's youngest son's wife, where she made the statement about his son, Wes Stevens told Winston's son's wife (off the record), "Loose your boyfriend and you can have your kids back". Mr Hunley made Wes out to be a nice man, a professional, instead of the Liar that he truly is.  These people have no honor and I think anyone with 75% of their brain intact would realize this. I guess the fact here is that there were at least 12 people in Monroe County today that had less than 75%.  Well, at least when I wake up in the morning my name isn't Wes Stevens, because if it was, I don't think I could live with myself.  Thank you again for your support Everyone.  The Powers that be have gone too far In Monroe County.  Hope they are happy with the choice they've made.  We lie in the bed we make. 

-----
 Final sentencing is scheduled for March 22nd. The jury recommended 9 years. It is in the judge's hands now.

-----
Most ALL of us got the point from day one.

Most ALL of us know Winston is what he is.

Most ALL of us know the 'system' is what it is.

Winston does not take to lies being printed by putrid political/legal blood sucking thieves to directly and indirectly shame him into inaction and going away. He is an 'action-oriented' operator. And yes, maybe extravagant to make a point. He does not care about 'going down' or putting himself in the way of the illusion of control for a cause to correct that which intentionally defames and goes on every day in every way. Nothing was done to harm anyone that did not already do harm and to the degree the harm was projected. We ALL know that that tight knit community would not allow a mockery to be made of them while they are and have been living their mockery and getting away with it as is the case with most ALL political structures. And take any response to your responses simply as responses from a group of friends sitting around a campfire having a discussion. Winston will walk away...but not while the stage light is shining. And he will be able to hold is head up for doing what he needed to do to correct a wrong that most of us would have done through writing the local papers and this would not ever turn the tide because the harm was already done. Do you see the real fools in these dog and pony shows? It is people that laugh at others degradingly publicly because they have gotten away with something that is so low and underhanded that they are less than nothing in the scheme of things. Winston IS something and doing something and has already shown the nothingness of those that revel in human slam dunking because they can. These types of people are being exposed like never before...it will be very soon that no one at all will be listening or giving them one moment of respect. This happening is simply one step closer to the mass exposure of the mockery.

And soon "together" it will be...and by much more than 10%...because it will be a world-wide phenomena that will bring down this house of cards they call justice(JUST-US). This phenomena will not come about in any way most are familiar with...it will happen in one fell combined swoop because there is a communication and energy going on that cannot and will not be stopped because there is not a way to interfere with it or stop it. Government everywhere as we know it will cease to exist and we will move forward in leaps and bounds to the next level of our "togetherness" as inhabitants of this place. Acting in the present will be our only matter and adjusting to this will just happen and change will take on a whole new exponential constant.

And I cannot and will not tell you "I told you so"
...because it cannot be told in any way I know how.

All I know is that IT IS HAPPENING.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/forum/yabb/forum.pl?board=freedom;action=display;num=1134168171;start=120#120
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 08:27:31 pm by DB »

dr_malaki

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 08:41:09 pm »

Oh, BTW, by "care packages" I only meant the sort of things he is legally allowed to receive and have in prison. I suppose there is some list. I didn't mean files or hacksaw blades in cakes or handcuff keys or anything like that.

Doc

Roy J. Tellason

• Techy Kinda Guy and Serious Bookaholic
    • Roy J. Tellason's Home Page
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 08:45:17 pm »

And soon "together" it will be...and by much more than 10%...because it will be a world-wide phenomena that will bring down this house of cards they call justice(JUST-US). This phenomena will not come about in any way most are familiar with...it will happen in one fell combined swoop because there is a communication and energy going on that cannot and will not be stopped because there is not a way to interfere with it or stop it. Government everywhere as we know it will cease to exist and we will move forward in leaps and bounds to the next level of our "togetherness" as inhabitants of this place. Acting in the present will be our only matter and adjusting to this will just happen and change will take on a whole new exponential constant.

I suspect that this is the very thing that George Potter was referring to when he spoke of "a communications revolution" in a post a while back...
Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting -- and ablest -- form of life in this section of space,  a critter that can be killed but can't be tamed.  --Robert A. Heinlein, "The Puppet Masters"
--
Information is more dangerous than cannon to a society ruled by lies. --James M Dakin

dr_malaki

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 09:43:29 pm »

I suspect that this is the very thing that George Potter was referring to when he spoke of "a communications revolution" in a post a while back...

It seems to me that the more widely publicized this whole thing can be, the better. I'd like to see the case attract national attention.

Doc

DD

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 06:29:37 am »

I am responding and adding to the reaction and comments to my post here regarding "communication"...I am pleased to see it has been discussed often here and was not surprised at all that Potter and Others here have brought it forward in discussion and know and share that it has taken on a life of its own. My response may seem to be 'off target' regarding Winston and His current happenings, but I believe it has more to do with the resolve and energy of His purpose than meets the eye.

Found this in a post by Tellason in The(communication) Revolution thread...Claire Files/Special Interest/George's Place

That growth,  both in terms of the platform and the applications,  is only a small segment of what's going on.  George mentioned communications, and to most people these days that's the 'net'.  Then there's fido technology,  which has not gone away,  and ham radio stuff,  and new things being developed,  and all sorts of other stuff that we're not even aware of, but somebody is thinking of it.  And comms is also only one small segment of what's going on as well.

Better yet,  this stuff is going on all over the planet.  Crosses cultural and all sorts of other boundaries,  and there isn't a damn thing they can do to stop it,  not that they seem too terribly inclined to do so.  There's no way in hell they'll ever stuff this particular genie back into the bottle ever again...

...and all sorts of other stuff that we're not even aware of, but somebody is thinking of it...

The increase and alignment of these world-wide communications is also increasing and aligning another form of communication world-wide we cannot see and touch and hear in ways we do not fully know and understand the intricacies of or are fully aware how it takes hold, imo. This communication is simply a "parallel thought process" enhanced as never before...traveling and connecting as fast or faster than internet, phone, wireless, etc. I feel these 'thought' connections are increasing in intensity because more of us are becoming aware that they are as real as any verbal conversation that we take place in. An energy is increasing for the good that cannot and will not be monitored or controlled...and this energy is what is going to bring about change we have never seen the likes of and will put aside the monitoring and control of humankind that we, the types here, have been living in ways and doing what we are able to break loose of.

Please bear with me on this next thought with a bit of the benefit of the doubt. Our following of and concern for the current happenings with Winston is the very combined ' thought energy' increase that is doing something good to help fulfill the purpose of his plight. I do not know how it works...but I do know it does work and works like no other communication we have ever invented or discovered or put to use as man.  And I am fully aware of the fact that what I am talking of is not new and has been researched throughout time. I simply believe we are using this for the good like never before and do not have to fully understand it for it to take hold in ways we have never dreamed.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 12:17:32 pm by DB »

Vydunas

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 01:37:38 pm »

Thanks for effing up my day.
DAMN!
I hope he does appeal, and wins.

Jeffersoniantoo

• Green Valley Gulch, MYOBLand
    • Freedom Port: Firefly
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 10:46:51 am »

Wesley W Stephens/County Attorney - 215 N Main Street - Tompkinsville - (270) 487-6303
"Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful easily break through them."

-- Anacharsis - (Scythian philosopher - 600 B.C.)

DD

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 06:06:03 am »

I know. Here's a non-violent indirect/direct way to help the cause. We can get together and order some of these wonderful signs in 'bulk' and get them readily dispersed for private property posting by every homesteader in Monroe County. A pick-up box full of them can be set up right outside the city hall on 'public' property! : ) That'll perk up the 'good ol' boys and girls that run the county.

DD

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 08:05:32 am »

Hi Elk,

On September 21, 2005 the Monroe County Grand Jury indicted me on 4 felony counts of stalking in the 1st degree. Each count is a class D felony, 1-5 years each count. The indicment reads as follows: "The Grand Jury of Monroe County, Kentucky charges that between July 29, 2005 and September 21, 2005 and before the finding of the indicment herein, in Monroe County, Kentucky, the above-named defendant committed the offense of stalking in the first degree by intenionally stalking Wesley W. Stephens by placing large signs and standing near some in front of and near the Law Office of Wesley W. Stephens, asserting the victim to be a "liar," a "damn liar," "burn in hell," and other offensive statements. The defendant has harassed Wesley W. Stephens constantly every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday since July 29, 2005, engaging in an outrageous course of conduct designed to seriously alarm, annoy, intimidate and harass Wesley W. Stephens, serving no legitimate purpose. On at least four (4) separate occasions between the dates set forth herein, the defendant was armed with a handgun, and wearing body armor in the form of a bullet proof vest. The defendant implicity threatened Wesley W. Stephens by written statements and a graphic on his t-shirt with the symbol of a cocked pistol, while armed with a pistol, there by intentionally placing him in reasonable fear of serious physical injury or death, against the peace and dignity of the commonwealth of Kentucky. Apparently no attempt was made to serve the warrant prior to November 9, 2005 when I walked into the Monroe County sheriff's office to speak with Sheriff Jerry Gee. We shook hands, said hi and I told him that I was in town for a child custody hearing. Sheriff Gee said that he needed my pistol (yes I was armed), I said, "What?" He again said that he needed my pistol.  I asked what was going on and he told me that he had a sealed indicment warrant for my arrest.  I unbuckled my pistol belt and handed it to the sheriff, he said that he would secure it until my son could pick it up. He then read me my "rights" and placed me under arrest. We sat in his office talking for 15-20 minutes, I requested a photocopy of KRS 508. 130-140 which defines to term "stalking" and what constitutes the crime of stalking. I was then taken to the Monroe County Jail for processing around 10:30 am. They asked the usual booking questions including, "What's your date of birth" and "What's your social security number"? I refused to give my date of birth and told them that I do not participate in the fraud known as social security. Later that day around 3 pm they decided to move me to the Barren County Jail in Glasgow. Upon my arrival they attempted to "book me", but were unsuccessful because I again refused to give a date of birth or social security number. The Lieutenant became quite hostile and stated that they could hold me indefinitely until I provided them with the "required" information. I replied that I guess that I'll be here awhile. I was then placed in a filthy, cold jail cell to reconsider my refusal to provide them the "required information". About an hour later I was then taken back to the booking desk and told that "we" were going to complete the booking process. I again stated that I would not provide a birth date or social security number, I was then taken back to my cell after taking some of my clothes. I was "visited" several more times - "Good cop, bad cop routine." I was told that the judge would really be pissed off if I didn't give them the "required information". Finally after 3 hours of this shit I heard them say, "Get his ass out of here, ship him back to Monroe County!" Around 6 pm a sheriff's deputy from Monroe County picked me up and returned me to Monroe County Jail. On November 11, 2005, I was moved to the Grayson County Detention Center in Leitchfield, Kentucky. I was finally arrainged in the Monroe County Circuit Court on November 23, 2005. At my arraingment I filed four motions: 1.) Motion for Pro Se Representation 2.) Motion for discovery, exculpatory evidence, Grand Jury minutes 3.) Motion for speedy trial 4.) Motion to preserve evidence. All four motions were granted. All discovery was ordered to be computed by 12/21/05. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for 1/8/06 and a trial date of 2/17/06 has been set. I welcome and look forward to defending myself against these baseless charges. I did not "stalk" Wesley W. Stephens (or anyone else for that matter), I was merely exercising two of my fundamental, inherent and inalienable rights as a free human being, my right of self-expression and my right of self-defense. You who claim to love freedom/liberty, this is where the rubber meets the road! I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul!

/////

Final sentencing is scheduled for March 22nd. The jury recommended 9 years. It is in the judge's hands now.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/forum/yabb/forum.pl?board=freedom;action=display;num=1134168171;start=0

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 10:04:33 am »

I know. Here's a non-violent indirect/direct way to help the cause. We can get together and order some of these wonderful signs in 'bulk' and get them readily dispersed for private property posting by every homesteader in Monroe County. A pick-up box full of them can be set up right outside the city hall on 'public' property! : ) That'll perk up the 'good ol' boys and girls that run the county.

Good idea. I found the sign at landrights.com, but no hint of where to order them. Do you know a source?
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

DD

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 07:46:57 am »

Hi Bill,

I will find a source...or make reasonable facsimiles and copy them.

As for now, from my viewpoint, it is probably best to see what unfolds on the 22nd.

I simply will be ready and do something of value when asked and when the time comes and when it will not hinder any steps forward for Winston.

If Winston's path is encumbered by the judge's actions on the 22nd and an appeal is stymied...
times will become quite interesting in that community, methinks!

Max

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2006, 06:15:17 pm »

Clarification on that address- that is the guy who said the things about Winston's son and who is now suing him?
Let posterity forget ye were our countrymen
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up