The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: False Flags - Concern?  (Read 5092 times)

Lightning

• Heheheh...
False Flags - Concern?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 09:14:00 pm »

Stop what you're doing and go read this whole two-piece article, unless you've read it several times already; and read the whole thang.
Elias, what article are you referring to here?

And does anyone know the dates of this planned exercise?

And why do they want to bring South Carolina emergency management forces to Fort Monroe, Virginia for training?  What about their Virginia counterparts (if such exist)?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 09:14:20 pm by Lightning »
I'm damn well free to dance through life even if 'they' expect me to cringe and crawl.

"Your life is an occasion.  Rise to it."  --Dustin Hoffman as Mr. Magorium, in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Lightning

• Heheheh...
False Flags - Concern?
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 07:58:17 pm »

I've been thinking this "press release" over and wondering more and more.  There was no release date on it, no "For Immediate Release," and no media contact person listed for further information.

That seems quite odd to me, unlike any other press release I've seen.  It creates the appearance of a show piece, rather than a real media document.  :ph34r:

The website, IIRC, did have a "contact" link.  I'm going to attempt further investigation (to whom this was released, what the dates for the "exercises" are, and a few more questions).  I will report back here in case anyone is interested.
I'm damn well free to dance through life even if 'they' expect me to cringe and crawl.

"Your life is an occasion.  Rise to it."  --Dustin Hoffman as Mr. Magorium, in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
False Flags - Concern?
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2005, 01:58:00 am »

Stop what you're doing and go read this whole two-piece article, unless you've read it several times already; and read the whole thang.
Elias, what article are you referring to here?

Lightning, thanks for catching my glitch. I'm sorry I overlooked putting that link into the post - sheesh! My bad! :)

I've put the link into my original post, but I'll leave it off here for ya so you won't have to go back to look for it. This is a long article, and it contains a couple of peripheral letters at the beginning of the article, but it also contains Patrick B. Briley's report to the 911 Omission, er, which was supposed to be a "C"ommission but which turned out to omit more than it published. The report is staggering, but I have not seen anything in the report which has been refuted as of this time, and it comes validated by Devvy Kidd, whom I trust. Still, if what is in this report is true, then we see how FBI/CIA literally arrange for the terrorists to be in this country. Read it all the way through, and then read the report part of it carefully once again. Sorry to request that much reading, but this is one very serious piece of information which I feel every American has a right to see. Hoipe you feel it was worth the time! :)

http://www.thementalmilitia.org/modules.ph...order=0&thold=0

Salute!
Elias
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 01:59:32 am by Elias Alias »
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up