The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: London Terrorism "Coincidence"  (Read 8518 times)

Tim Osman

London Terrorism "Coincidence"
« on: July 10, 2005, 11:21:26 am »

Found this on the excellent Cryptogon site...

LONDON UNDERGROUND BOMBING 'EXERCISES' TOOK PLACE AT THE SAME TIME AS THE REAL ATTACK!!!

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

As you may recall the same thing happened on 9/11...  

What's up with that?

Lightning

• Heheheh...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 11:34:38 am »

I wish there were a corroborating link to follow from that short story.  It generates more questions than it answers.

Does this mean that:
A)   Al Qaeda infiltrated the PR/security firm and managed to put one or more of its people at each of the drill/bombing sites?
B)   Some gummint agency infiltrated the PR/security firm and managed to put one or more of its people at each of the drill/bombing sites?
C)   Some other possibility?
I'm damn well free to dance through life even if 'they' expect me to cringe and crawl.

"Your life is an occasion.  Rise to it."  --Dustin Hoffman as Mr. Magorium, in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Junker

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 11:45:25 am »

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2...ngexercises.htm

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
Culpability cover scenario echoes 9/11 wargames
--Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet | July 9 2005

Lightning

• Heheheh...
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 11:48:03 am »

Thanks, Junker.  Reading it now.
I'm damn well free to dance through life even if 'they' expect me to cringe and crawl.

"Your life is an occasion.  Rise to it."  --Dustin Hoffman as Mr. Magorium, in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Junker

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2005, 11:50:26 am »

B)  

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2005, 03:02:52 pm »

B)
Nice footwork, Bro!  ;)  
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2005, 03:05:26 pm »

Found this on the excellent Cryptogon site...

LONDON UNDERGROUND BOMBING 'EXERCISES' TOOK PLACE AT THE SAME TIME AS THE REAL ATTACK!!!

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

As you may recall the same thing happened on 9/11...  

What's up with that?
Awright, Tim Osman, I'm puttin' you in for promotion to General over at TMM. Just one-star, for star-ters. :) Damn nice work. You've got my personal gratitude for being the firstest with the mostest on this.

Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2005, 03:24:55 pm »

I wish there were a corroborating link to follow from that short story.  It generates more questions than it answers.

Does this mean that:
A)   Al Qaeda infiltrated the PR/security firm and managed to put one or more of its people at each of the drill/bombing sites?
B)   Some gummint agency infiltrated the PR/security firm and managed to put one or more of its people at each of the drill/bombing sites?
C)   Some other possibility?
Well, Lightning, don't tell Thunder, but anyone these days has two possibilities from which to choose - 1) there is a conspiracy underwriting the War on Terror, or 2) the greatest element in modern life requires the belief in "coincidence theories".

But I'm with you. I'd like to see a bit more coming out of London proper on this. However, that link Junker has just drug up here is fairly awesome, with plenty of lead-links. But I'm gonna remain cautious for just a bit longer before I jump all over this with both feet, lol.

However, I'll offer you some initial gut-reaction answers to your listing of "possibilities". It is highly unlikely, imo, that Al Qaeda inflitrated the PR/security firm - they would not need to. Several factors come into play, upon which we'll wait until more stuff surfaces to speculate. The awesome thing on which to ponder is the fact that governments DO have the logistical means to coordinate multiple strikes such as these new bombings and the attacks of 911. It is very unlikely that Al Qaeda has as much expertise in deadly strikes as do governments. One key thing to remember is that Al Qaeda is a CIA creation. But reading that Alex Jones link which Junker brought here supports my own conspiracy theory, that all "Intelligence Agencies" inlcluding Mossad, ISI, KGB, CIA and etc. are commandable by the silent invisible forces who own the national debts of the involved nation-states - which of course we know to be the same good folks who own the Federal Reserve System, Inc and through ownership of the Fed thereby own controlling interest in World Bank and IMF. These people and their global infrastructure can command the militaries, social institutions, governmental institutions, economic institutions, and Intelligence institutions of every nation for whom they own the respective national debts. THAT consortium *has* the means, logistics, Intelligence, military, and economic power to pull off such stunts - and THEY have a publicly stated, published, motive.

Your question (B) is much more likely, imo. But it may come to the surface laters that there was more involved than just that one PR/security firm. Let's let the dust settle a bit before speculating too deeply. That way, we'll be open-minded for recieving whatever else may surface, which could possibly answer your question ©.

Again I state - the U.S. Intelligence community, under the direction in part of George Herbert Walker Bush and with the help of namable individuals who work for him (people like Ted Shackley and John Poindexter and Felix Rodriguez) in the "Shadow Government" inside our real government, created, funded, trained, and transported al Qaeda from day one. Al Qaeda is a known CIA "asset". Osama bin Laden is a known CIA asset.

Blowback is a bitch! But "blowback" is also a convenient "plausible deniability" ever at CIA's disposal, always there to disseminate through the CFR/CIA controlled media. I'll be very curious to see how TPTB tries to squelch this London interview of the 7th.

Got rope? :)

Salute!
Elias

Tim Osman

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2005, 04:59:46 pm »

Awright, Tim Osman, I'm puttin' you in for promotion to General over at TMM. Just one-star, for star-ters. :) Damn nice work. You've got my personal gratitude for being the firstest with the mostest on this.

But I can't take credit!  The guy at Cryptogon is always turning up incredible stuff like this :)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2005, 10:02:12 pm »

But I can't take credit!  The guy at Cryptogon is always turning up incredible stuff like this :)
Yeah, but you were the first Dude to find it and bring it over here. Coolness. It's potentially very big, General Tim Osman.

And think about it Mon - if this turns out to be true, which it may if it was on BBC, then we're looking at a most amazing situation. If the London bombings occurred while a "drill" was going on, and especially if that drill involved the same locations and timings for the united explosions, then the parallel to 911 is simply too awesome to grasp at first glimpse. It could only reduce down to "government-sponsored terrorism".

That's, uhm, quite the cat's meow. :)

Basil Fishbone stopped over at my hideout this afternoon and we visited quite a bit. I told hiim about what you've found, even took him over to Alex Jones' site and read a link there, the one about the five wargame drills. He and I brightened as we calculated the possibilities which would spring forth if this proves to be solid info. Basil noted some things, which I'll try to recall here now. He said, let's see, stuff like this - "Well, we've got the Downing Street document, RICO lawsuits filed in U.S. courts naming Walker Bush and large segments of his Cabinet as sharers in the guilt of 911, we've got Sibel Edmonds' testamony to the 911 "Ommission Commission", we've got SCOTUS stripping the nation's population, effectively, of their rights to private property ownership, we've got a brand new National ID law, we've got the Joe Bannister victory over the IRfuckingS, we've got the nation awakened somewhat to the evils in the USA PATRIOT ACT of 2001 with over four hundred towns and cities and four states passing resolutions against it, we've got General Partin's letter to Senator Trent Lott and the film footage of the bomb-removal truck going into the wreckage of the Oklahoma City bombing to take out the other bombs which were found in the building that morning - bombs Tim McVeigh never knew were there I'm sure, we've got the Valerie Plame outing and the legal repercussions surfacing barely just now, we've got a war which is now seen by one and all to have been initiated by a design which traces back to before Walker Bush was elected, we've got the Northwoods Document showing that government agencies shall most certainly plot and plan the execution of terror events to promote a public support for their next desired little war, we've got Oliver North's diary entries which show the son of a bitch knew what airplanes the cocaine was aboard coming into this country to finance CIA black ops, such as arming alien mercenaries called Contras to take apart public support for the Nicaraguan government via acts of terrorism,  we've got a manufactured increase in "terrorist events" in Iraq coupled with a rising death toll which is nearing the two-thousand mark, we've got a blossoming interest in grassroots America to home-school and un-school their children, we've got everyone's local cops militarized to serve Federal mandates, we've got the truth that our President is the grandson of one of Hitler's biggest bankers and the son of the man who helped create al Qaeda and then shared Board seats at Carlyle Group with members of the Saudi Royal family and the Saudi bin Laden family, we've got Dick Cheney's refusal to release his 2001 Energy Commission report, we've got a known treason in the form of the U.S. 'free press' being bought and paid for by corporate interests which dance to the drumbeat of the CFR, Trilateral, and Bilderberg bands, we've got as fact that the USA broke the Japanese secret codes long before Pearl Harbor and let it happen anyway, we've got the JFK assassination, the MLK assassination, the RFK assassination, we've got the history of CIA involvement in foreign countries since day one of its inception including hiding Nazi war criminals inside CIA to save them from the Nuremberg war-crimes trials, we've got European owners in the Federal Reserve System, Inc., we've got the open Mexican border which is driving people out the front door of the Republican party at stampede rates, we've got the truth that the IRS cannot show the American people the law which would require them to file a 1040 form or pay the Federal income tax, we've got 2nd Amendment infringements all over the place, we've got social disorder and an overt attack on organized Christianity, and, among too many other things we've got, we've got what Hearst-Puppet James Meigs at Popular Mechanics Magazine calls "a rising army of conspiracy theorists" sweeping this country behind an even bigger European awareness of the evidence of governmental complicity in the attacks of 911, and we've got people everywhere living in fear of a draft which would provide the personnel for Homeland Security as well as the Military Empire abroad, and we've got people all over the place living each day in fear of "terrorism" which they're beginning to suspect was created by their own system of "Policy" and "Diplomacy", and everyone is being conditioned to live in a global government's "war-for-peace" police state, and many are sensing that, and that brings us 'round to what we'll have with which to glue it all together if this interview on BBC turns out to be authentic. Mon, I think that if this proves to be true we'll be able to hammer it home to a very wide segment of the general population.

There is the conspiracy theorry, and there is the "coincidence theory". I'm thinking that the actual conspiracy "theory" is that Osama bin Laden had anything to do with the planning of 911, and now I'm given good reason to question just who planned the London bombings. I want some documentation. (Not that this story isn't possibly already documentable enough to run with.)

In Osama bin Laden the governments and their intelligence communities have created quite a boogy-man, but even the most die-hard supporter is going to have trouble going beyond the sheer odds that "drills" may have been going on with BOTH the London bombings *and*  911, and thereby suggesting that Osama bin Laden operates deep within the center of our governance to take advantage of "drills". Damn! How could al Qaeda have infiltrated "drills" in London and the USA which were supposedly protected in their secrecy by none less than the full powers of government? Like with the Anthrax attacks after 911, we realize that not just any camel-riding radical with a head wrapped in rags can access the government's innermost sanctums. Somebody with government clearance is the only somebody who could have got hold of that Anthrax from Ft. Detrick. Somebody who may possibly be affiliated with CIA or DoD or NSA, ya think? There is just too much info floating around out here right now for me to possibly believe that Osama bin Laden is doing anything other than what a criminal syndicate inside our government is paying him to do. And laughing up his unholy sleeve at us for footing the bill for our own destruction, for the demise of our culture and way of life. Amazing....

I won't even go into "motive" on this. But I'm very interested in this newest development. The biggest blow I can imagine to strike against this Empire is to show the truth to the American people - that the War on Terror is a government/corporate creation. And I think this bunch of NeoCon butchers are so cocky of late that they're gonna blow it in some very serious ways and go down in infamy. That would be the end of the IRS, the War on Drugs, the War on Terror, and super-sized government in general, the police state, and the military-industrial complex.

Hell, if that happened, I could get back to living my last days in creative and joyful peace after all. I'm grateful to you for posting this. :)

Salute!
Elias

Tim Osman

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 03:26:24 am »

here's another similarity between the London terror and our 9/11...

Blair Rules Out Bomb Inquiry

Like Bush, Blair doesn't really want any in-depth investigation...

Carl Bussjaeger

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:04 am »

Maybe this security consultant is drumming up business by claiming that his company is so good at threat evaluations that they happened to mirror the real thing. Saying it happened doesn't make it so. Has his supposed-client come forward and confirmed this coincidence?

And how much coincidence is required? Situation: 1) Terrorists known to bomb mass transit. 2) Major city of country involved in invasion which has been triggering more terrorism. So they guessed that terrorists would bomb the subways at rush hour. Whee.

All the conspiracy theories about how this crap started don't change the fact that real terrorism has been triggered now. Worldwide terrorism assessments show that terrorism is growing by leaps and bounds. TPTB really don't need to stage any more attacks; it's a given that some real whacko will do it for them. They don't even have to sweat plausible deniability that way.

RagnarDanneskjold

• Four-Leaf Order of PSM
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 09:11:56 am »

here's another similarity between the London terror and our 9/11...

Blair Rules Out Bomb Inquiry

Like Bush, Blair doesn't really want any in-depth investigation...
I have been trying to formulate a pithy comment for the below. But I can't. As Claire said in that other thread, how can you make up anything as farsical as the words that come out of their own mouths?

Mr Blair said at the weekend that "all the surveillance in the world" would not stop terrorists determined to attack Britain.

Last night a Downing Street spokeswoman said: "The Prime Minister has confidence in the intelligence services and he won't be holding an inquiry".

So, the reason all this extorted money is paid out for all these intelligence services is...?
The Mayor is the Problem
The flagpole is the answer
We hung the first one
We can hang another one

The Firesign Theatre - from the album Boom Dot Bust

Dear Government
You are a ass shit.

A note from my younger son when he was 3.

When rights are outlawed, only outlaws will have rights. - Me

Round up everybody who can ride a horse or pull a trigger. Let's break out some Winchesters.  - John Wayne (Chisum)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 11:05:26 am »

All the conspiracy theories about how this crap started don't change the fact that real terrorism has been triggered now. Worldwide terrorism assessments show that terrorism is growing by leaps and bounds. TPTB really don't need to stage any more attacks; it's a given that some real whacko will do it for them. They don't even have to sweat plausible deniability that way.
Well, of course I've already been running my mouth, talking about "what-ifs", but trying to remind myself that it is much too soon to think that I could actually know anything - so maybe I should go back to the very beginning of things. But let's think on this - what has been created is not "real terrorism", but real hatred. The "real terrorism" still would have to have access to government-controlled weaponry, logistics, communications systems, transportation systems, delivery systems, funding, and etc. Whlie many people would dearly love to bomb us to smitherines now, thanks to our foreign Policy and imperialism and economic hegemony, the sad truth is that they need government help to pull off sophisticated "terrorist events" of the magnitudes we've seen thus far.

The year I was born was 1945. That is the same year in which they dropped the atomic bombs on Japan. They had derived those atomic bombs through what is called the "Manhattan Project", which was a years-long top-secret scientific,  industrial, and military project. The government literally maintained in total secrecy the whole project - for years - and announced it only at the time the mushrooms grew over Japan. That was the year I popped into this world. And that was the year they ended the really big World War II. And it was the year they cranked-up the United Nations to replace a failed post-WWI League of Nations. 1945 - quite a year. :)

So look at it. WE had the atomic bomb, and the keys for unlocking nuclear energy as  well as nuclear weaponry. It took everything this nation's personnel and resources could generate to come up with that atomic science and production, and during all the years they had been working on it, they managed to keep it under tight wraps of secrecy.

So here's a question - how did all that secret knowledge get let out of the bag? It had been top priority to keep all that info and science and technology and production-capability under the tightest controls of top-secret security. That was sixty years ago. I would like to know how atomic/nuclear weaponry got out of our bag?

I remind the reader again of the Anthrax attacks which occurred after 911. How in the name of hell did a "terrorist" get into Ft. Detrick, Maryland, past the tightest security any U.S. military lab maintains 24/7? Do you think some camel-jockey could have snuck under the fence and scooped up a handful of that stuff and got back off that top-secret military base? I would suggest to all reasonable minds that not even James Bond could have swiped a handful of that stuff and got it off that base.  Whoever mailed the Anthrax letters had to have had the help of someone inside Ft. Detrick - or inside the CIA or inside the DoD's Intelligence community, either of whom could have possibly had access to Anthrax at Ft. Detrick.. We need to bear that in mind. The government's story on the Anthrax mailings is that "terrorists" mailed the stuff. I agree. And I'm sure that the "terrorists" had highest-level security clearances inside our nation's governmental defense system.

Now look. In 1967 when I came home from the war I immediately was recruited by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department. I was tested, investigated, analyzed, interviewed a number of times, and finally cleared to hire. I can assure you that a "terrorist" would have had a most difficult time just getting his ass into a damned Sheriff's department as a deputy.And today, even though I'm ex-Military, there is no way that I, a US citizen, could possibly get onto a Military base. It is ludicrous to think that a "terrorist" could have gotten into Ft. Detrick where he could have entered the most secure zone available to government Defense systems and bio/chem-warfare labratory security. Just couldn't happen. Even if someone got in there, he would not have been able to get out with a pocket full of Anthrax powders. See what I mean?

So here is something else which is ludicrous. Our fearless leaders nowadays are assuring us that Islamic terrorists chance to possess "mini-nukes", have high-tech shit which can over-ride the FAA's and NORAD's sophisticated radar and security systems, are so organized and well-funded and possess so much logistics and mobility and highly-disciplined operatives as to be able to bypass the world's tightest security and deliver simultaneous bombings, drive airplanes into tall buildings,threaten us with bio/chem attacks and even with nuclear attacks, and get clean away with it. I say "bullshit".

A parallel is in the Iran-Contra drug smuggling overseen by CIA. Somehow we were asked to believe that college students on Spring Break were bringing back into this country literally tons and tons of cocaine. In the late 1970s and throughout the 1980s this country was swimming in cocaine. We now know that the Contra infrastructure, which was a CIA creation, was importing bookuu tons of white cocaine into America on U.S. aircraft flown by U.S. citizens and military personnel. We know this - it's not a "conspiracy theory". George Herbert Walker Bush and Oliver North and their pals swear to this day they had to do it for "national security", (although both of the bastards insist that they never knew anything about the smuggling at Florida, Arkansas, California and other import points.)

In the late 1990s CBS aired an amazing documentary, well made, on how the Anthrax moved from America to Argentina to Iraq. I saw that program, and it was very well done. They even interviewed the liaison between the CIA and Saddam Hussein who oversaw the shipping from Argentina to Iraq. We sold Saddam Hussein Anthrax and it's documented. Worse, we also furnished Osama bin Laden with goddam ground-to-air missles, I think they're called "stingers".

My point - somebody inside government has deliberately leaked our top-secret military weaponry to people in many countries, (how the fuck does Korea have nukes, eh? Where did they get that science and manufacturing capability? Oh, you guess, from China? Well hells bells - where did China get that shit?) and now they're crying incessantly that those awful "terrorists" are gonna nuke us or release plagues on us with awful bio/chem weaponry or bomb our subways or hijack fleets of commercial aircraft in defiance of every defense system this nation has built-up over the past half - century. And every time a "terrorist" event happens the government grows itself and its powers over the citizenry at alarming rates of growth and the corporate powers who lobby and lever the government grow their centralized wealth by leaps and bounds.

And now Bush's butthole buddy, Tony Blair, doesn't feel the need to look into the London bombings? Let's see if they scrap-out the exploded tube cars and that bus, eh? Let's see what happens to the evidence of these crimes, to compare that evidence's fate with the fate of the buildings at WACO and Oklahoma City and New York and the Pentagon - all destroyed, removed and buried or melted-down in foreign countries (like China, who received boatloads of evidence from the crime-scene of the largest crime in American history).

Call it the "secret governmetn", the Shadow Government, or whatever you choose - I say there is an organized criminal syndicate operating inside our government in conjunction with other governments around the world, from Japan to Russia, from Italy to Pakistan, from Washington DC to London. That band of criminals operates inside the Intelligence community, which has every power on earth, AND is protected by "national security secrecy" so that it is literally free to move nukes and bio/chem stuff around at will AND create the climates, conditions, and circumstances for "terrorist events".

Al Qaeda cannot possibly even come close to that level of power. Al Qaeda works for the CIA. CIA most likely works for British Intelligence, who trained CIA beginning with the OSS back in WWII.

I am not asking anyone to "believe" this - just to let the concept roll around inside one's mind. It can only help to hone perceptions, just knowing the possibilities. But if this were to prove to be true, then suddenly an amazing mountain of weird circumstances are suddenly all explained easily within that context.

Now let me ask you one question - Has our Federal government lied to us in the past? Often? Didn't the majority of Americans believe that lying-ass government at the time it told each bogus lie, only to discover later that they had been duped? Why should we think things have somehow healed themselves within the centralized seats of power? How many lies do we need to expose before we must admit that governments lie? if governments are known to lie, why should we believe them when some of their own damned creations are exploded against us and government points its wabbly finger at a former CIA asset-group and screams wolf?

Salute!
Elias
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 11:21:36 am by Elias Alias »

Mostly Harmless

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 12:00:12 pm »

Mr Blair said at the weekend that "all the surveillance in the world" would not stop terrorists determined to attack Britain.

So WTF is all the surveillance cameras and stuff they have all over London for?

If it's not to prevent acts of terrorism, which are after all crimes, then what is it there for? Certainly not to improve the esthetics of the Smoke.

Oh sorry. I forgot. They're another lot who thought 1984 was an instruction manual.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up