The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTC Collapse was Controlled Demolition  (Read 11807 times)

Delos

WTC Collapse was Controlled Demolition
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2005, 02:26:51 pm »

Thunder,

Not to piss you off, but it is exactly the kind of blind and adamant incredulity that you continue to display, in the the face of overwhelming evidence pointing to a us.gov staged "attack," that the us.gov perps were counting on to make their scheme an ultimate success.

Rather than continue to discount the ability of the sick us.gov control freaks to execute a grand plan such as 911, why don't you explain, for starters, the photos of the people in the holes in TWC where the building collapsing heat is purported to have been?

I must say that the only things more disturbing to me than criminal governments, are their apologists, unwitting or not!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 02:28:32 pm by Delos »

Thunder

• Go away, boy! Ya bother me! -Foghorn Leghorn
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2005, 02:38:31 pm »

Not to piss you off, but it is exactly the kind of blind and adamant incredulity that you continue to display, in the the face of overwhelming evidence pointing to a us.gov staged "attack," that the us.gov perps were counting on to make their scheme an ultimate success.
And not to piss you off, but it is the blatant lack of logic that conspiracy theorists display that make us all look like a bunch of idiots.

I am not nor will I ever be a government apologist.  Perhaps you need to go back a bit and re-read my previous posts.

As for the explanation of the fire behind the people, would you care to tell me exactly how big each floor of the towers was?  Considering the fact that the planes are 159 ft long and 156 ft wide and were completely dwarfed by the sheer size of the towers, did you ever stop to think that the people could be at least 100 ft away from the fire, possibly more?

Oh, no wait.  You couldn't think that because that would require logic and analytical thinking and doesn't implicate the government in every little thing that happens in the world.

Again, let me reiterate.  The government is responsible for the attack, but the government did NOT commit the attack.  How exactly that makes me a government apologist, I have no idea.  But then again, I live in the real world.

I  must say that the only things more disturbing to me than criminal governments, are their apologists, unwitting or not!

And the only thing that is more disturbing to me are people that rant on about conspiracies, making us that are against the government look like we are whackos and have no credibility.

P.S.  Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy aren't real!  Sorry to break the news to ya.

I won't be posting on this topic anymore.  I won't argue with irrational people.  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 02:45:41 pm by Thunder »
Thunder[/color][/font]

There are times, sir, when men of good conscience cannot blindly follow orders.  -Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

Wars will cease when people start loving their children more than they love the government.

People use the term 'chaos' only when they can't see far enough to view the big picture.   -Deepak Chopra

There are no illegal guns, only illegal gun laws.

Scarmiglione'

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2005, 02:47:30 pm »

Wouldn't an oxygen-hungry inferno be moving rapidly towards the open holes in the building where unlimited supplies of oxygen were available?

Any fire experts how know fire reacts in enclosed spaces like that?
We've built a world safe for fools, and are overrun by them.

debra

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2005, 02:50:08 pm »

Locking. No explanation required, I think. Those still interested in debating may switch to email or PMs.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up