The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 27th anniversary of the "Waco siege"  (Read 1616 times)

mouse

27th anniversary of the "Waco siege"
« on: April 18, 2020, 09:09:17 am »

Ah just turned 19 April.  The 27th anniversary of the Waco siege.  Can't find anything new that is written about it, but "lest we forget ."

securitysix

• Self Proclaimed Champion Thread Derailer
Re: 27th anniversary of the "Waco siege"
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 04:28:48 pm »

Hasn't turned 19 April here yet, but while I'm old enough to remember the Waco siege, that date is also the anniversary of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

While I wouldn't normally be bothered by the destruction of federal property, that building also contained a daycare, and 19 of the 168 people who were killed in the bombing were children.
"That's what governments are for; get in a man's way." - Malcom Reynolds

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer." - Will Rogers

mouse

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 10:02:30 pm »

There was, and is, a theory that the bombing of the Alfred P Murrah building was an inside job.  There are still many, many questions left unanswered.  There were a lot of suspicious "suicides" of people involved in the investigations, all questions with regard to these remain unanswered too.  The FBI seriously expected the public to believe that the whole  thing was orchestrated by just two people?

The FBI lied HUGELY about Waco, yet suddenly we are supposed to believe that they were telling the truth two years later?

Government employees are not above murdering and torturing children to "make their point", the "Waco siege is a good example of this (the first book I read on the subject - "The Davidian Massacre" by Carol Moore - said that the FBI even played tapes of rabbits being tortured over loudspeakers at night to terrify the children) They also killed all the dogs in the compound (what do you suppose that did to the children?)

So they wouldn't think anything of bombing a daycare centre.

securitysix

• Self Proclaimed Champion Thread Derailer
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 10:01:46 am »

There was, and is, a theory that the bombing of the Alfred P Murrah building was an inside job.  There are still many, many questions left unanswered.  There were a lot of suspicious "suicides" of people involved in the investigations, all questions with regard to these remain unanswered too.  The FBI seriously expected the public to believe that the whole  thing was orchestrated by just two people?

I was in junior high at the time, but I remember the authorities looking for 3 people in connection with the bombing.  They caught McVeigh and Nichols, but somewhere along the line, they just stopped talking about a third suspect at all.  It would not surprise me even a little bit to learn that the third person was an agent provocateur in employ of the federal government.
"That's what governments are for; get in a man's way." - Malcom Reynolds

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer." - Will Rogers
Pages: [1]   Go Up