9/11 Discussion > 9/11

New study finds that fires did not cause 9.11, wow, you don't say!

(1/2) > >>

mouse:
Amazing.  The real mystery is that someone was paid to "study" the obvious.  We want to know what DID happen, not what DIDN'T.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/fire-did-not-cause-3rd-tower-collapse-911-new-study-finds/5688098

Despite calls for the evidence to be preserved, New York City officials had the building’s debris removed and destroyed in the ensuing weeks and months, preventing a proper forensic investigation from ever taking place. Seven years later, federal investigators concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires.
Today, we at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are pleased to partner with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in releasing the draft report of a four-year computer modeling study of WTC 7’s collapse conducted by researchers in the university’s Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. The UAF WTC 7 report concludes that the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 was caused not by fire but rather by the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

snip

Tahn L.:

--- Quote from: mouse on September 09, 2019, 05:41:03 pm ---  We want to know what DID happen, not what DIDN'T.

--- End quote ---

By the process of elimination, all variables are reduced until a conclusion is reached as the only possible explanation.

mouse:

--- Quote from: Tahn L. on September 09, 2019, 06:23:14 pm ---
By the process of elimination, all variables are reduced until a conclusion is reached as the only possible explanation.

--- End quote ---

Which is?

Tahn L.:

--- Quote from: mouse on September 10, 2019, 05:01:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tahn L. on September 09, 2019, 06:23:14 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Which is?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure ALL variables have been eliminated. Since they immediately removed the debris, some variables may never be eliminated or proven. Still, they have eliminated a big falsehood that was propagated by the military/industrial/media complex.

My "guess" is , ah, maybe ah, somebody miss-aimed a fire hose and accidentally knocked it down.  :ph34r: 

slidemansailor:
I composed and posted this today. 
9-11 things I’ll not soon forget

That anybody believes the oaf-fish-al story is amazing.... quite telling, actually.  Apparently you can feed the masses anything and they will swallow it whole.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version