The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Calls" for one world currency  (Read 509 times)

mouse

"Calls" for one world currency
« on: April 06, 2019, 06:18:14 pm »

Well some are just hell-bent on the destruction of most of the world,.

https://www.anonews.co/former-un-official-calls-for-global-one-world-currency/

Powerful interests in media, economics, and politics are planning for the roll out of a new global economic order that will involve a one world currency. This plan has been popular among the western political class for many years now, and slowly but surely the pieces have been put into place. As the infrastructure and plans for the actual currency are being developed by groups like the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank and the UN, media influencers around the world are preparing citizens for the future of a one world currency.

snip

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
Re: "Calls" for one world currency
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 06:55:24 pm »

I'm cool with gold and silver. It crosses all borders, nationalities and generations.  Somehow I suspect that is not what they have in mind.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

casca-503

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 08:12:53 pm »

not   able   to   afford  gold,   but   $1.00   silver   U.S. Eagles   are   about   $20.00    each   right   now  =    spot   &   $3.00    mark  up....makes   more   cense    to    me.....my   other   P.M.   concerns    =     Brass    &   Lead....

jamie

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 12:35:17 am »

the nwo globalists won't stop.

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 10:39:03 pm »

I'm thinking they will be stopped.
They are thinking not.
It will be an interesting show.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

mouse

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 07:38:53 am »

They are thinking not.

Here's hoping you are right.

When I see something like this I am reminded of listening to a programme the "global warming/wealth redistribution scam" on talkback radio about 10 years ago.  A caller said "oh it won't succeed, it just can't succeed, it is too evil to succeed".  I can think of a number of things world-wide that that applies to now.

jamie

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 12:03:40 am »

They are thinking not.

Here's hoping you are right.

When I see something like this I am reminded of listening to a programme the "global warming/wealth redistribution scam" on talkback radio about 10 years ago.  A caller said "oh it won't succeed, it just can't succeed, it is too evil to succeed".  I can think of a number of things world-wide that that applies to now.

the globalists have made progress. Whoever said "oh it won't succeed, it just can't succeed, it is too evil to succeed" is probably an advocate now.  What the bad people excel at is packaging and selling these ideas as a benefit to the world. 

Even at the  lowest institutional level there is some kind of imperative that drives the herd.  It has to do with human psychology. The bad people know this and don't even have to do much. 

Here is an article that illustrates the point in a scary way. Scary because I had never thought in those terms at the local level. Although if you've ever been on a committee you could see the same thing in operation.

https://charltonteaching.blogspot.com/2019/04/booking-room-in-bureaucratic.html

Saturday, 13 April 2019
My experience of booking a room in a bureaucratic-totalitarian society...
In the spirit of Vaclav Havel's 'poster test' (complete essay here); I had an illustrative experience about a decade ago trying to book a room for informal weekly meetings.

break

My interpretation of this situation is that this is a good example of how totalitarian power works, and the everyday, micro-level.

end

Pages: [1]   Go Up