The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Families of 9.11 victims file petition to re-open investigation  (Read 1700 times)

mouse

This is not going to go away, is it?

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/04/citing-conclusive-evidence-of-explosives-families-of-victims-file-petition-to-re-open-9-11-investigation.html

This month, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9-11 Inquiry, a group representing families of the 9/11 victims, filed a petition with the U. S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York to push for an investigation into the crimes of 9/11. The committee states that they have “conclusive” evidence that explosives were planted and detonated in the Trade Center buildings, and that this is the actual reason for the collapse of the towers.

snip

The evidence that is put forward in the petition includes the following:
Independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries in the form of thermite or thermate.
Expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 prior to the airplane impacts on the WTC Towers, and prior to the building collapses.
Technical analysis of video evidence of the WTC building collapses.
Firefighter reports of explosions, and of seeing “molten iron like in a foundry.” The petition states that the presence of molten iron would require temperatures higher than jet fuel and building contents could create when burned, but consistent with the use of the high tech explosive and incendiary thermite or thermate.
The presence of previously molten iron microspheres, which have been established by electron microscope analysis of WTC dust samples, by both government and independent scientists, is another phenomenon that would be scientifically impossible based on the burning of jet fuel and office contents alone.
Video and eyewitness testimony of the ejection during the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 of heavy steel elements laterally from the buildings which would not be possible from a gravity collapse.
Scientific analysis, eyewitness testimony, and government reports confirming sulfidation and high-temperature corrosion of the steel found in the rubble after the collapse of the WTC towers and WTC 7, a phenomenon not expected in a jet fuel fire and gravity collapse but consistent with the use of thermate and high explosives.

snip

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Families of 9.11 victims file petition to re-open investigation
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 05:24:17 am »

They are trusting the same system to investigate this AGAIN? What is the point? Do they really think they'll get anything different? What was that definition of insane? Doing the same things over and over, expecting different results. And at taxpayer expense, again. Such a deal.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

mouse

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 07:44:17 am »

They are trusting the same system to investigate this AGAIN? What is the point? Do they really think they'll get anything different? What was that definition of insane? Doing the same things over and over, expecting different results. And at taxpayer expense, again. Such a deal.

What else is there?  There have been lots of private "investigations" over the years and the results even been put out to the public in written form, video form, lecture and presentation form - even books written on the subject (like the David Ray Griffin one that set me onto looking at "architects & engineers" and then convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt) and the ptb continue to ridicule them and the public at large to ignore them and continue to live in the matrix.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a tiny, really, really tiny possibility that after all this time there could be some people with a little bit of honesty and integrity on the "team" (or what ever it could be) investigating it.  We have to hope, there is nothing left.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 07:59:37 am »

Maybe, just maybe, there is a tiny, really, really tiny possibility that after all this time there could be some people with a little bit of honesty and integrity on the "team" (or what ever it could be) investigating it.  We have to hope, there is nothing left.

Maybe, just maybe, the government won't win the next election. Oh. Wait.

The state will not destroy itself. If enough of us remove our support for the very concept, however, it just might collapse under its own weight. I have little hope of that, though, after seeing how completely attached are a large majority of the population to the idea that government is a necessary evil. Government schools are still doing their job very well.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 08:50:49 am »

What else is there? <snip>

No, there is no slightest particle of possibility of integrity from any government "team" or investigation. None whatsoever. Never was.

What are you hoping for here anyway? Will those responsible be marched out and shot? Go to jail? And by what criteria would that be decided anyway?

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 06:10:25 pm »

Two choices:
Nothing will work, I give up; everybody should give up.
Keep them busy defending. They can do less attacking that way.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2018, 04:54:11 am »

Two choices:
Nothing will work, I give up; everybody should give up.
Keep them busy defending. They can do less attacking that way.

Why do you think those are the only two choices? I much prefer to stay out of their way and watch them self destruct. That's not giving up, by any means. It is just being smart. The more they underestimate our resistance, the better. And, if you want to "do" something more dynamic than that, there are a lot of good ideas for resistance here: https://thepriceofliberty.org/2018/04/05/book-review-basics-of-resistance/

mouse

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 07:51:24 am »

What are you hoping for here anyway? Will those responsible be marched out and shot? Go to jail? And by what criteria would that be decided anyway?

I long since, about 16 years ago, realised that there would never be any accountability.  As time passes, it is nearly 17 years already, anyone who was directly involved - even indirectly I guess - is increasingly likely to be retired, dead, or irrelevant in some other way, and although there is no statute of limitations on murder it seems pointless to prosecute anyone.  Even old news items of people speaking about the "twin towers and pentagon incident" seem almost quaint knowing what we now know.

I do believe - strongly - that any and all news media personnel who pushed the "official narrative" must be publicly outed and have their careers ended at the very least because they must have known that they were doing their bit to promulgate propaganda, and if they have that mindset they are unlikely to be unbiased about other things, and evil must be brought to the light.

What I would like to see, however, is the general acceptance by 99.009% of the population (there will always be that .0001% who are just not interested in anything that happens past the end of their street) that "9.11" was just as much a false flag as the Gulf of Tonkin or the Reichstag fire.  And I would like to see an end to silly references to the official story of 9.11 that are still appearing in fiction books and things like an interview with Megyn Kelly that I was listening to about 3 or 4 days ago when she was talking about something seemingly irrelevant but just had to add (something like) ".... and the terrible tragedy when planes were flown into the twin towers causing three buildings to collapse, and we still hear ridiculous conspiracy theories about it".  When I hear things like that I wonder seriously how much  proof do some people need that the "official story" they are pushing is totally absurd.

Just about every week now there are people coming out and admitting that they lied about something, or failed to mention the truth of exactly what happened on 9.11, "at the time" "because they were afraid of losing their job or their liberty, or afraid for their family's safety", but now these things are no longer a threat. 

It might be enough to make it "just one of those things that we accepted to be one way at the time but now EVERYBODY knows or realises something entirely different (sort of like the "earth is not actually flat after all" or "radium isn't really good for you after all").  I guess I would settle for that.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 07:31:52 am »

I do believe - strongly - that any and all news media personnel who pushed the "official narrative" must be publicly outed and have their careers ended at the very least because they must have known that they were doing their bit to promulgate propaganda, and if they have that mindset they are unlikely to be unbiased about other things, and evil must be brought to the light.

Lots of luck. :)

mouse

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018, 06:02:10 pm »

The term "fake news" should have been coined then.

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2018, 07:31:10 pm »

Some number, I'll just use 80%, are not going to pay attention no matter what the ruling elite do. The unlucky ones end up climbing into the boxcars heading for some place they will be fed, clothed and housed ... until death. The lucky ones eke out barbaric existence in slave-land-ia.

A handful are allowed to work directly for the rulers ... palace guard, monitors, indoctrinators. Their lives are slightly better than the lower caste.

I am part of Robin Hood and his merry band, or Samuel Adams and friends, as are Mouse and many more of us here. We speak up to encourage others. The III%-ers need to know there are indeed three percent of us awake, aware, and ready to become active when the timing is right and 10% ready to support them against those who would rule over and abuse the rest.

As in Claire's ghost, mole and activist, we all have roles that are constructive.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

knobster

• Come and take!
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018, 07:37:34 am »

+1 slideman

I've talked a bit to my inlaws about all the corruption that goes on in the government.  They all shrug their shoulders and go back to singing praises to the fed.gov overlords.  I talk to some of my co-workers about the same things, they look up from their smart phones for a few seconds, mumble "that sucks" and go back to their screens.  Out of all the people I rub shoulders with in my day-to-day life, I can count on one hand the number of people truly awake to what is going on around us.  (Obviously I don't count the fine folks here on TMM, unless I include e-shoulder rubbing.)
You will not rise to the occasion; you will default to your level of training.
In God we trust, everyone else bring data.
Pages: [1]   Go Up