Arts & Liberties > Books & literature

Must reads for everyone that believs in the Rebuplic

(1/2) > >>

Barrett K:
"Fruit from a Poisonous Tree" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0595524966/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3IHWHW38Z0N1B&psc=1

"Disclosure 101: What You Need To Know" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1500352012/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3IHWHW38Z0N1B&psc=1

MamaLiberty:
No, I don't "believe in the republic."  No non-voluntary government has any legitimate authority.

Interestingly, the reviews for the second book don't seem to have been written by people who speak English as their first language.

Barrett K:

--- Quote from: MamaLiberty on August 05, 2017, 05:10:16 am ---No, I don't "believe in the republic."  No non-voluntary government has any legitimate authority.

Interestingly, the reviews for the second book don't seem to have been written by people who speak English as their first language.

--- End quote ---

Your right. The whole point of what I post is how to understand what has happened and how to remove presumed your consent and have put on their(governments) public record so you can live exactly what you espouse, to be left alone.   

MamaLiberty:

--- Quote from: Barrett K on August 05, 2017, 08:31:51 am ---Your right. The whole point of what I post is how to understand what has happened and how to remove presumed your consent and have put on their(governments) public record so you can live exactly what you espouse MamaLiberty.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but I've studied much of this for more than 50 years. I don't need any help to remove my "presumed consent" since I never gave it and they can "presume" whatever they want. I don't give a shit... and there is nothing that can be done to change either of those. :)

Barrett K:

--- Quote from: MamaLiberty on August 05, 2017, 08:58:09 am ---
--- Quote from: Barrett K on August 05, 2017, 08:31:51 am ---Your right. The whole point of what I post is how to understand what has happened and how to remove presumed your consent and have put on their(governments) public record so you can live exactly what you espouse MamaLiberty.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but I've studied much of this for more than 50 years. I don't need any help to remove my "presumed consent" since I never gave it and they can "presume" whatever they want. I don't give a shit... and there is nothing that can be done to change either of those. :)

--- End quote ---

I'm not trying to argue with you. I don't know how you are living a life of liberty. Do you pay property and income taxes? Do you have a drivers silence and registration? If not you've done it right.

The point is to teach others that have consented via voter registration and licenses how to remove that consent. Once your consent is remove and on public record the government will leave you alone. The point of republican form of government is to protect our liberty not encroach upon it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version