General Interest > BULLETIN BOARD

TMM MEMBERS WHO HAVE PASSED ON

(1/3) > >>

Tahn L.:
It is with sad regret, that we post here, news received of TMM members who have passed on to an even greater forum. May they always know they were appreciated as a part of this great conversation.
May The Long Time Sun Shine Upon Them,
All Love Surround Them and
The Pure Light Within Them
Guide Their Way On.
REST IN PEACE:

George Potter

Hangman

Speaker

Captain Gregory Gooch

MamaLiberty

If anyone unfortunately has to add a member or other information below, I will attempt to update this initial post.

Tahn L.:
If anyone has a better suggestion for communicating such sad news, please feel free to post here or PM me. Perhaps it could be a  sticky.

MamaLiberty:

--- Quote from: Tahn L. on August 31, 2016, 11:47:39 am --- Perhaps it could be a  sticky.

--- End quote ---

Done...

Tahn L.:

--- Quote from: MamaLiberty on August 31, 2016, 12:21:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tahn L. on August 31, 2016, 11:47:39 am --- Perhaps it could be a  sticky.

--- End quote ---

Done...

--- End quote ---

Thank You MamaLiberty!  :love4:

Please note, If I should "go under" or am not able to communicate, the forum owner or any senior Mod. has my explicit permission to add or change this thread.

DiabloLoco:
Unfortunately, I was not around when George was here. I have read his writings though. SUPERB!

I was definitely here for Hangman and Speaker. I most certainly miss them both. Especially Speaker. He was a snarky bastard too. :threvil: I always felt that the two of us "connected". He always made me laugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version