The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hundreds of CA children sent home on 1st day of term due to new vaccination law  (Read 839 times)

mouse

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/08/22/hundreds-of-ca-children-sent-home-on-first-day-of-school-due-to-new-vaccination-law/

snip

Monday WAS the first day of school for kids in Oakland. Hundreds of them were expected to be sent home.

“There could be a few hundred kids that are not immunized and so we’ll be encouraging them as quickly as possible to get out there,” said Oakland Unified School District John Sasaki. “Their parents may try to drop them off and we’ll have to turn them away.”

Young children who got their personal belief exemptions approved before January 2016, will be grandfathered in. According to the new law, they still must get immunized when they reach seventh grade

snip

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty

The longer the children are kept away from the indoctrination camps, the better. The parents will have to find an alternative. Good deal.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom

I hope thousands of California parents refuse to immunize and join together to help homeschool their children.

As L. Neil Smith has said, many times, "I'm ... more determined than ever that public schools be abolished, the buildings razed to the ground so that not one stone remains standing on another, and salt sown on the ruins." [this quote from http://www.lneilsmith.org/forge.html]
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.

I hope thousands of California parents refuse to immunize and join together to help homeschool their children.

As L. Neil Smith has said, many times, "I'm ... more determined than ever that public schools be abolished, the buildings razed to the ground so that not one stone remains standing on another, and salt sown on the ruins." [this quote from http://www.lneilsmith.org/forge.html]

While I am one of L. Neil's fans, lets face it, I'm also greatly entertained when the anti vaccine people's kids run into a resurgent strain of polio.  I bet they are happy too!  Childhood mortality rates are far too low in the west.  People've gotten sloppy, and the overpopulation problem will address itself.  Its actually my favorite part about freedom.  If you want to play russian roulette with disease, you're welcome to.  If you want to play russian roulette with government crony vaccines, you're welcome to.

It just becomes a bitch that we're restricted from shopping around for a quality vaccination.

PS - tested for snark... passed with snarky flyin' spaghetti colors.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up