The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obama requests military support for possible war against Russia  (Read 1110 times)

mouse

Hmmn, interesting.

https://off-guardian.org/2016/04/24/is-obama-preparing-for-a-possible-war-against-russia/

According to an April 23rd article carried by Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten (German Economic News), U.S. President Barack Obama is “demanding the active deployment of the Bundeswehr [Germany’s armed forces, including their Army, Navy, and Air Force] to NATO’s eastern borders” at Poland and the Baltic republics, to join the quadrupling of America’s forces there, on and near the borders of Russia. This is an extreme violation of what Russian leader Mikhail Gorbachev agreed to when he ended the Soviet Union and its NATO-mirror organization the Warsaw Pact, but it’s actually culminating a process that began shortly after he agreed to America’s terms, which included that NATO “not move one inch to the east.”

snip

Jake

Re: Obama requests military support for possible war against Russia
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 12:34:38 am »

I hate it when I have to go to an outside news broadcast to get the news

DiabloLoco

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 05:15:18 am »

I hate it when I have to go to an outside news broadcast to get the news
Heh. When don't you?

Jake

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 10:02:51 am »

True, I am currently loosing friends that live outside the US.  They are retiring and coming back.  They were my main stream reflection of the US from their position.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 01:23:36 pm »

Well, as Hitlery so aptly put it, "we're losing the information war". *We* (using the term loosely) are also losing the propaganda war,  I do believe our world is in a mess! Sheesh!

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

mouse

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 06:20:01 pm »

Well, as Hitlery so aptly put it, "we're losing the information war". *We* (using the term loosely) are also losing the propaganda war,  I do believe our world is in a mess! Sheesh!

Salute!
Elias

I think America (not "you people", by "America" I mean the American administration.  There's certainly no personal insult intended here.  I realise you are all good people.  Those on these boards that is) lost the propaganda war when they put out such an absurd story about the events in America on 9.11.01, and expected the world to believe it and believe that the basic laws of physics - among  many other miracles - were defied at that time.

There have been similar incidents of deception over the last 100 or so years but few that are still be repeated by people with a straight face, as this one.  To be successful, propaganda has to be at least slightly believable.  I, for one, first started to get really cynical (and quite horrified) when I read about the events at Ruby Ridge in 1992 and then at Waco, Texas, in 1993.  Pretty much up until then you could believe most of what came out of America and that country was actually to be admired in a lot of ways.  I remember my sister sending to the "American Information Centre" for stuff about the space programme, in the 1960s.  We thought it was wonderful, but (I really don't know about her) but (sigh) my illusions have been destroyed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up