The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The INK was still wet on the "Patriot" Act  (Read 4898 times)

Splash22

Re: The INK was still wet on the "Patriot" Act
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2016, 09:29:59 pm »

gooch, your reputation has preceded you in a positive way! I've heard very nice things about you from a mutual acquaintance, quite awhile ago.
Thank you for the personal welcome and helpful suggestions. :hello:
~S

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2016, 09:40:28 pm »

gooch, your reputation has preceded you in a positive way! I've heard very nice things about you from a mutual acquaintance, quite awhile ago.
~S

Tell him to say Prrrrr to "catty" for me.  :notworthy:  I was adopted the first day when catty discovered that I would be sharing the couch with him. We became fast friends.
This was in the house in a tiny Montana town that has a creek with willows. They no longer live there I am told. Sad that, catty liked that front yard.

again ... Welcome aboard.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2016, 07:22:39 am »

DL, my response to your question should actually go into it's own thread...when I am prepared to post it succinctly, you'll see it.

I look forward to your answering, err, DL's inquiry.  :laugh:
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

Splash22

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2016, 07:57:45 am »

DL, my response to your question should actually go into it's own thread...when I am prepared to post it succinctly, you'll see it.

and yours too! :laugh:

DiabloLoco

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2016, 07:59:17 am »

and yours too! :laugh:
:thumbsup:

When you find the time to post it, you'll have an audience. :mellow:

A Patriot

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2016, 12:18:49 pm »

I haven't seen our buddy 'Klapton,' in awhile, do you think he is embarrassed all us Oath Keeper's showed up ???

DiabloLoco

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 12:24:21 pm »

I haven't seen our buddy 'Klapton,' in awhile, do you think he is embarrassed all us Oath Keeper's showed up ???
He's around. :thumbsup:

Was last here 2 days ago.

Splash22

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 09:17:48 pm »

OR, I don't think much embarrasses Klapton...-"the over faired long haired leaping gnome!" :rolleyes:

A Patriot

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 12:08:11 pm »

OR, I don't think much embarrasses Klapton...-"the over faired long haired leaping gnome!" :rolleyes:

I think you meant to say... "Over fed long haired leaping gnome" ??

After reading that, I wonder if he is a fan of Burdon?
As in "Spill the Wine get that Pearl" ??

Byte Me

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 01:40:28 pm »

"A place to start if you haven't already been digging through TMM's musty closets."
Do they go back 15 years?
Uh...no, haven't been digging through tmm's closets, been looking into research done for the past 15 years.
Native NYer here, been following closely for a long time.
~S

My response was in no way a dig at you.  Judging by your response and subsequent responses to others I'm not sure my intention was received as intended. :huh: My intention was to show you an extremely long and well fleshed out thread regarding this topic and not to disregard your personal research in any way.  After you've read it through you'll have a very good idea of where the people of this board stand on the topic and in relation to your own findings and opinions.  You will then be prepared to jump right in with any new info you feel hasn't been addressed.  We can't read your mind and you ours.  If you have much of your research online throw up a link so we can read through it.  Again my only intention was to give you some background to help you determine where you'd like to start here with us.  I'm sure there are several here who'd love the opportunity to engage you on this particular subject.  It's quite a mire.

PS It is one helluva read.  Again, snacks.  Lotsa snacks! :laugh:
They'll vote themselves free at about the same time they spend themselves rich. - MamaLiberty

Splash22

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 09:06:12 pm »

"A place to start if you haven't already been digging through TMM's musty closets."
Uh...no, haven't been digging through tmm's closets, been looking into research done for the past 15 years.
~S

My response was in no way a dig at you.  Judging by your response and subsequent responses to others I'm not sure my intention was received as intended. :huh: My intention was to show you an extremely long and well fleshed out thread regarding this topic and not to disregard your personal research in any way.  After you've read it through you'll have a very good idea of where the people of this board stand on the topic and in relation to your own findings and opinions.  You will then be prepared to jump right in with any new info you feel hasn't been addressed.  We can't read your mind and you ours.  If you have much of your research online throw up a link so we can read through it.  Again my only intention was to give you some background to help you determine where you'd like to start here with us.  I'm sure there are several here who'd love the opportunity to engage you on this particular subject.  It's quite a mire.

Good evening Byte, thanks for the thoughtful response!
~S

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2016, 12:52:46 pm »

~S

Tell him to say Prrrrr to "catty" for me.  :notworthy:  I was adopted the first day when catty discovered that I would be sharing the couch with him. We became fast friends.
This was in the house in a tiny Montana town that has a creek with willows. They no longer live there I am told. Sad that, catty liked that front yard.

again ... Welcome aboard.

Hey gooch,
All katties were happy to move about four hundred miles north by northwest from Willow Creek almost two years ago. We all live in the north-country woods, far away from the cities of man in a square little log cabin with a great upstairs loft. Am miles from Eureka, Montana, but close enough to make grocery runs when needed.
Am looking for an old photo I have somewhere -- can't find it, but it is a pic of you and me in Old Blue driving west out of Bozeman way back in 2009, lol. If I can track it down I'll share.
Life ain't so bad for this old guy, who is admittedly a happy slave to all katties! ;)

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2016, 01:20:11 pm »

~S

~S

Just getting to this thread today, so apologies for that. Having just read this one, thanks to a friend who is not even a member here but who reads here, I've now read the thread and I'd like to salute all on this thread for keeping things glued together and letting things smooth over. I love it when people overcome potential clashes and work past misunderstandings -- that's the kind of people I like to see here, so I thank you each and all.

On the topic, yes, I totally agree that the U.S.A.P.A.T.R.I.O.T.A.C.T. was already at least basically written, probably almost completely written, *before* 9/11. Worse, I've posted in various articles about the signs the PTB gave us back in the late 1990s -- this may be one of the articles in which I laid out about DARPA merging the DOJ with the DOD back in the early 1990s and Sec. Def. Cohen's infamous "Grave New World" speech of 1999 in which he established a "chain of command" between the Pentagon and State/Local law enforcement:

https://eliasalias.com/2011/10/05/an_empire_strikes_home_part_ii/

The rabbit hole runneth very deep, yes? ;)

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Splash22

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 07:16:25 pm »

~S

~S

Just getting to this thread today, so apologies for that. Having just read this one, thanks to a friend who is not even a member here but who reads here, I've now read the thread and I'd like to salute all on this thread for keeping things glued together and letting things smooth over. I love it when people overcome potential clashes and work past misunderstandings -- that's the kind of people I like to see here, so I thank you each and all.

On the topic, yes, I totally agree that the U.S.A.P.A.T.R.I.O.T.A.C.T. was already at least basically written, probably almost completely written, *before* 9/11. Worse, I've posted in various articles about the signs the PTB gave us back in the late 1990s -- this may be one of the articles in which I laid out about DARPA merging the DOJ with the DOD back in the early 1990s and Sec. Def. Cohen's infamous "Grave New World" speech of 1999 in which he established a "chain of command" between the Pentagon and State/Local law enforcement:

https://eliasalias.com/2011/10/05/an_empire_strikes_home_part_ii/

The rabbit hole runneth very deep, yes? ;)

Salute!
Elias
Si !
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up