The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The INK was still wet on the "Patriot" Act  (Read 4883 times)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: The INK was still wet on the "Patriot" Act
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2016, 09:52:58 am »

So, if you're actually intent on listening and maybe even learning, I'd ask to kindly drop the condescending attitude and I'll be more than happy to explain.
Perhaps you already  know all the answers?
~S

And you are the one who has all the answers, and will condescendingly teach all of us poor, unenlightened souls.

Doesn't work that way. Not here, at any rate.  If you want a discussion of these things, you have to be willing to discuss more than your own position. Some of us are refuting your pronouncements, obviously. Can't take it? Oh well.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Splash22

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2016, 10:16:58 am »

So, if you're actually intent on listening and maybe even learning, I'd ask to kindly drop the condescending attitude and I'll be more than happy to explain.
Perhaps you already  know all the answers?
~S

"And you are the one who has all the answers, and will condescendingly teach all of us poor, unenlightened souls." 
Hardly. You've already determined that in only 44 posts???
Just the opposite frankly.
 .... but open minded enough to not feel threatened by discussion. rather than attack.
Glad as I was for the opportunity to continue learning from all of you, I surely wasn't prepared for the open hostility I've seen to new members. The newbies post's appear to be fresh meat.
~S

Doesn't work that way. Not here, at any rate.  If you want a discussion of these things, you have to be willing to discuss more than your own position. Some of us are refuting your pronouncements, obviously. Can't take it? Oh well.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2016, 11:50:24 am »

Splash22, I don't see any attacks, except yours. I've seen no condescension except yours. Troll much?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:50:28 pm by MamaLiberty »

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2016, 12:48:19 pm »

Hi Splash! My bad, I neglected to include a smiley face or a little blurb that I was interested in understanding your point of view. No hostility intended. I'm not assuming anything, however I would welcome your elaboration so as to move the conversation forward. Part of my growing intellectually is being able to understand what exactly someone else means. I just consider the volley of ideas, thoughts, views, philosophies (even personal opinions) that are exchanged -whether in person or over the internet, par for the course. I cannot read minds which is why I asked what you meant by your choice of words. I would hope that with the strong opinions would be some thick skin, too. :)
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

Splash22

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2016, 03:42:00 pm »

Splash22, I don't see any attacks, except yours. I've seen no condescension except yours. Troll much?
wow! this sure has got you riled up!
Kindly post my attacks so I may see the error of my ways........
Exchange of ideas and opinions used to called conversation........now, not so sure.
I don't rise to bait ML

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2016, 05:21:39 pm »

No thanks. That's troll bait. Not going there. Just remember that you are a guest in this house.... and can be shown the door at any time.

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2016, 05:29:14 pm »

Splash, would you consider explaining what you meant by folks obeying and/or disobeying?
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

Splash22

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2016, 07:23:31 pm »

No thanks. That's troll bait. Not going there. Just remember that you are a guest in this house.... and can be shown the door at any time.
So... no specifics then of my "attacks"? Is the use of the word "we" in the general sense, among them?
After having read the rules of the forum, complied with them and as you are the administrator and have declined to show clearly my specific breach of the rules, kindly share then, the protocol that encompasses  being shown the door, that I may comply?
~S

DiabloLoco

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2016, 07:29:06 pm »

I suggest that you both let it go. Please.

Splash22, answering Moonbeams queries should get this thread back on track. Thanks.

Splash22

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2016, 07:57:18 pm »

I suggest that you both let it go. Please.

Splash22, answering Moonbeams queries should get this thread back on track. Thanks.

DL, the on track point of the thread, regards the suggestion pre-emptive writing of the Patriot Act, completed, singed and enacted within 46 days, as compared to the length of time the "9/11 commission" took to begin and end, after no preponderance of scientific evidence. And, a meager budget.
 The point of the thread was regarding the feds having a Bill of Rights Stomping "law"/program, waiting in the wings long before the towers came down.

That the American public was fed a load of bs, to promote a bs war....that accomplished what exactly?

DiabloLoco

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 08:03:25 pm »

That the American public was fed a load of bs, to promote a bs war....that accomplished what exactly?
Is that a rhetorical question, or do you really expect an answer? :huh:

Splash22

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 08:09:03 pm »

rhetorical

DiabloLoco

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2016, 08:21:46 pm »

rhetorical
:laugh: Thought so.

So......was that a typo earlier in the thread? :dontknow:

This-
IMO, only " civilized obedience" on a scale no one's ever attempted before, will stop the steam roller......

Moonbeam and I both figured that you meant to type disobedience.

Also.....Thank you for disengaging. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Splash22

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2016, 08:45:10 pm »

DL, my response to your question should actually go into it's own thread...when I am prepared to post it succinctly, you'll see it.

It regards removal of oneself on a massive scale from all institutions on an ongoing basis......legally, peacefully, with dignity.
 Consider the  premise of the combined power of walking on a bridge in the same step at the same time, what happens?

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2016, 09:18:07 pm »

Hey splash,

Welcome aboard.  :hello:

You will find a selection of emoticons at the top of the reply window so that the "spirit" of your post will not be misunderstood. :thumbsup:

The emoticons are especially helpful when communicating with the admins here. We have been attacked (the entire forum was shut down) recently and they are a bit sensitive to folks who want to "fix" the forum when they haven't done much research on the forum and are not aware of the depth and extent to which some subjects have been discussed. :dontknow:
ML will readily admit that she don't read emotions in typewritten words. She will understand intentions much better when accompanied with emoticons. So ... if she jumps hard just flash her the emoticon that best expresses the actual intent of your statement and poof the misunderstanding is gone. :thrbiggrin:

back to the OT ...
The largest number of the membership here are aware of many of the facts concerning the abuses of the current and previous administrations. (Back to around 1810 or so)
Most don't claim to "Know" all about them but a large number of the membership here have done a lot of research on most of these abuse of power subjects.  :headscratch:

A large number of the membership have decided to refuse to comply with or support the Leviathan as much as we possibly can. That concept is expressed as "Live Free" and most are or are trying to adopt the ZAP/NAP principle.
For some that includes paying any attention to the things that we cannot actually change.
For example: Why waste time and energy rehashing the doings of an army of criminals when we have homes, families and preps to attend to instead. We have "gulches" ("hoods") that need establishing and fostering to further the possibility of surviving the collapse we all see coming down the pike.  :ph34r:

Even If we can (or could) learn all of the facts about some of the most egregious crimes of this or any other administration we have absolutely zero chance of getting the "system" to accept those facts and to actually Do something about those facts.  :BangHead:

There is an area of the forum that does have a considerable amount of information on and about many of the abuses, the theories of conspiracy and documents purporting to "prove" said conspiracies.  :sign13:

I know that it is a daunting task to attempt but the files here are deep and pretty well researched.
I do want to suggest that a judicious use of the search function could assist in the research to learn what has or has not been discussed here in times past. (13 years of discussions as mentioned above) It will help alleviate some of the frustration one feels when it seems that no one here is listening to the message one brings. :deadhorse:

Please stick around we do want new ideas and experiences as much as others need our ideas and experiences.   :idea1: :occasion14:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 09:23:44 pm by da gooch »
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up