The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Non Casu  (Read 1002 times)

NuclearDruid

Non Casu
« on: February 27, 2016, 11:59:36 am »

So, I'm discovering that this blog stuff is a little bit harder than I thought. I like reading the blogs of others and it seems like it would be easy to put down a few hundred words about something in a cogent and thoughtful manner. Maybe its the engineer in me, but it's darn time consuming! This is only my second real one and it's been coming together over the past 72 hours - plus it's a day late from when I meant to finish it.

http://noncasu.com/?p=21

I have new appreciation for those who have poured out lines and lines of literary brain power over on the Writers Block.

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Non Casu
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 12:52:49 pm »

That's great, ND!! I've added Non Casu to my regular blog rounds.

Your subject matter, and the depth of your research seems to me to be far from the much lighter posts most of us make. It would probably take me a month to write something like that, maybe longer. Don't shortchange yourself. :)
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Mr. Bill

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 06:35:22 pm »

Good work there, ND.

So, I'm discovering that this blog stuff is a little bit harder than I thought. ...

Yeah, I've tried it myself and only managed a few posts per year.  Best of luck to you!

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 12:59:45 pm »

That's great, ND!! I've added Non Casu to my regular blog rounds.

Your subject matter, and the depth of your research seems to me to be far from the much lighter posts most of us make. It would probably take me a month to write something like that, maybe longer. Don't shortchange yourself. :)

Yep Same here.
With the depth involved, IMHO, it won't matter that the posts are monthly/quarterly rather than daily.

Tie a proper stopper knot (figure eight knot) and hang on sailor. (If the line is large enough you can always sit on the stopper knot.) :thrbiggrin:
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:01:43 pm by da gooch »
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III
Pages: [1]   Go Up