Location, location, location > 50 states. Which one is for you?

Missoula, Montana

<< < (2/2)

RVM45:
Well, the cold forced a stalwart like Elmer Keith to move to Idaho to avoid the cold…

That used to puzzle me too...

Yeah they're at the same lattitude but Idaho gets some moderating comparatively warm Pacific wind in Winter.

Another thing—A young man who is still single and has his heart set on a Black Woman won't find very many in Montana…

I'm not young. I have no intention of getting married and anyway, I'm not moving to Montana either…

Just saying.

…..RVM45

Baked at 420:

--- Quote from: RVM45 on February 12, 2016, 07:53:59 pm ---Well, the cold forced a stalwart like Elmer Keith to move to Idaho to avoid the cold…

That used to puzzle me too...

Yeah they're at the same lattitude but Idaho gets some moderating comparatively warm Pacific wind in Winter.

Another thing—A young man who is still single and has his heart set on a Black Woman won't find very many in Montana…

I'm not young. I have no intention of getting married and anyway, I'm not moving to Montana either…

Just saying.

…..RVM45

--- End quote ---

The field I'm going into will likely cause me to travel to warmer climates to get a job. Not planning to stay in Montana a long time, just 4-6 years.

koot:
You're going to find the winters much easier in Missoula than Ohio, At least we have coming here from SE MI in 97.
The wife back there hated winter and rarely ventured outside, Here though she'll get out and play and do chores without  complaining about the cold....
Something you might put on your list is tubing the Black Foot River during a hot sunny day in Aug.

Baked at 420:

--- Quote from: koot on March 10, 2016, 06:31:21 pm ---You're going to find the winters much easier in Missoula than Ohio, At least we have coming here from SE MI in 97.
The wife back there hated winter and rarely ventured outside, Here though she'll get out and play and do chores without  complaining about the cold....
Something you might put on your list is tubing the Black Foot River during a hot sunny day in Aug.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your input. I can't swim though, so that's probably not a good idea. But I look forward to easier winters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version