The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tick-borne illness and their co-infections  (Read 6118 times)

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
Re: Tick-borne illness and their co-infections
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2015, 12:49:13 pm »

I would like to know what I could do naturally right now to get my body to calm down... I don't mind taking the steroid stuff because I don't want to risk this spreading to my lungs and getting to a point where I have trouble breathing. This is a six day pack.
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2015, 01:17:47 pm »

I don't make Kefir, but do consume it. I am also taking a really good probiotic every evening.

That's good, of course.  My understanding is that the commercial kefir available does not have the full spectrum of organisms. Kefir is incredibly easy to make, once you have the starter grains.

http://www.amazon.com/Lifetime-Kefir-Milk-Grains/dp/B002ZI1J50/ref=sr_1_6?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1432317909&sr=1-6&keywords=kefir+grains
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2015, 03:56:08 pm »

I started taking olive Leaf extract and grapefruit seed extract back in early September. I have felt that “oh no, I’m getting sick” feeling but nothing has developed. I am extremely susceptible to all kinds of infections and I wholeheartedly believe these supplements have really helped. I started taking turmeric, but I need to be as consistent with that as I am with the olive leaf extract...

BTW, I have not taken any kind of pharmaceuticals since July!
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 04:27:47 pm »

I started taking turmeric, but I need to be as consistent with that as I am with the olive leaf extract...

BTW, I have not taken any kind of pharmaceuticals since July!

Excellent! Taking turmeric has proven difficult for me, even though I know it is a powerful nutrient. I just don't like the taste, except in very small amounts mixed with other things. I like curry... about three times a year. LOL  So, Moonbeam, let's start another thread about how to use this and other nutrients in a more consistent manner. I bought quite a large amount of turmeric, and have to figure out some way of taking a significant amount every day. I'm going to look at buying capsules, I think.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up