The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/11: Even If the Official Story Is True, the Official Response Is Still Wrong  (Read 1420 times)

colby556

http://foodforthethinkers.com/2011/10/01/911-even-if-the-official-story-is-true-the-official-response-is-still-wrong/

"I am going to assume, for the sake of this article, that 9/11 happened exactly according to the official story. Even if this story is entirely true, the official response has still been totally wrong, as have been the oft-repeated clichés of those who believe the official story."

DiabloLoco

Nice article. Relevant for the day.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty

I was wondering if anyone would even mention anything about this today.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

DiabloLoco

I was wondering if anyone would even mention anything about this today.
As I'm sure that you are already aware, my minions attend a government indoctrination center (public school). I asked them if any of the brainwashers (teachers/faculty) mentioned 9/11 today. They said no, not at all. I was already anticipating conducting a counter lecture to mitigate the brainwashing, so even though I didn't need to, I gave the lesson anyways. It spawned some interesting questions from the minions, which is always good. :mellow:

mouse

I thought that this subject had been (deliberately?) relegated to "history we wanna forget" and "official story" believers were so embarrassed that they have not been able to convince "most people" that buildings that were obviously demolished came down by "office fires", and that they themselves believed something so absurd, this whole things was to be forgotten and "erased from the history books" in time.  I thought this because talking to people under the age of about 20 today, most of them seem to have no idea that there ever was a "9.11" and would be completely surprised by the story, if they thought it was worth more of their attention than Kim Kardashian's new hairstyle, that it.

However, occasionally I still pick up a book or scan a news item and see the words "after the terrorist attack of 9.11" and I realise that another generation - one that was born after 2001 - will be brainwashed all over again.

But then, nobody believes the "official story" behind "Gulf of Tonkin" incident or the "Reichstag fire", so maybe in time .....
Pages: [1]   Go Up