Location, location, location > 50 states. Which one is for you?

Casper, Wy

<< < (8/8)

RVM45:

--- Quote from: StillaGhost on August 26, 2015, 08:02:54 am ---

Oh bullshit , and if four out of five folks have him on " ignore" because he speaks the truth about what a corrupt cesspool Wyoming is both politically and socioeconomically then that says a great deal more about them and their herd mentality that requires saying " Oh My Wyoming is just the bestest , coolest place and everything is rosy for everyone in Wyoming".

F*** me running if *I* will jump up and down and yell " RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH WYOMING" , and frankly speaking *anyone* that requires me to do so can go pack it in tight where the Sun doesn't shine.

--- End quote ---

Please don't misrepresent what I said.

I didn't say that 80% of members had him on "Ignore". I know for a fact that some do. This reduces the percentage of folks taking issue with the Wyoming bashing. Other folks who have become weary of the bashing have given up commenting. The net result is you don't see as many spirited rebuttals as you once did.

Or maybe far more people have come to agree with him.

Have it however you please.

You seem determined to take Offense.

..RVM45

StillaGhost:

--- Quote from: RVM45 on August 28, 2015, 11:46:45 am ---
--- Quote from: StillaGhost on August 26, 2015, 08:02:54 am ---

Oh bullshit , and if four out of five folks have him on " ignore" because he speaks the truth about what a corrupt cesspool Wyoming is both politically and socioeconomically then that says a great deal more about them and their herd mentality that requires saying " Oh My Wyoming is just the bestest , coolest place and everything is rosy for everyone in Wyoming".

F*** me running if *I* will jump up and down and yell " RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH WYOMING" , and frankly speaking *anyone* that requires me to do so can go pack it in tight where the Sun doesn't shine.

--- End quote ---

Please don't misrepresent what I said.

I didn't say that 80% of members had him on "Ignore". I know for a fact that some do. This reduces the percentage of folks taking issue with the Wyoming bashing. Other folks who have become weary of the bashing have given up commenting. The net result is you don't see as many spirited rebuttals as you once did.

Or maybe far more people have come to agree with him.

Have it however you please.

You seem determined to take Offense.

..RVM45

--- End quote ---

Nope , if I was offended you'd know it. And you're avoiding the fact of the " don't dare say anything negative about Wyoming" tone that's prevalent hereabouts.

It's all just geography anyway , every place has it's advantages and it's drawbacks , the rub comes when folks attempt to cover for the latter.

FDD:
Well, I made it through my first winter here.

Can not say that it was bad here, been through more snow in Chicago than here,
Wind was not as bad as I heard, it was windy, but not to bad.
Because of work, I do not carry here, but I have seen a lot of people doing so.
been getting more snow this spring than we had in the winter, they say that Casper is up 4 inches in water now than last year.
Yes Casper is trying to be "big City", but it has a long, long way to go before that happens.

So I am happy that I am here.

Now I have some land to work on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version