The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Road rage incident", off duty cop smashes elderly man's nose, breaks teeth  (Read 1140 times)

mouse

I had just about given up on reading stories like this BECAUSE THEY ARE SO NUMEROUS THESE DAYS but this one really stuck out to me because of the following statement (in the video):  "... police are deciding if charges should be filed and AGAINST WHOM".  Read the story - and the video if you can and want - and see if you don't find this as outrageous as I do (surely there isn't a "charge" that says "getting your face in the way of someone's gun", yet, is there?  Even if it refers to "civilians not following 'orders' from police")

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=50864

An elderly couple in St. Louis County found out what happens when you honk your horn at a cop this past weekend, when the officer drew his gun and pistol whipped the man in the face, while wrestling with the woman as she attempted to defend her husband.

Describing the harrowing incident to local reporters, Janet and Donald Akers noted that they were unable to pay their respects to Janet’s deceased mother on Mother’s day, as they were beaten up by the cop before they could get to the graveyard.

Mrs Akers was driving the car, when she was suddenly rushed upon by a large unmarked black truck. Fearing that the truck was going to collide with their vehicle, she honked her horn.

“To let him know, hey, you’re coming over to hit us, and then he backed down, got behind us, and honked and honked and honked, all the way through the intersection,” said Janet.

snip
Pages: [1]   Go Up