The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Psy-War, Psy-Op, MindWar Resistance: Line forms here...  (Read 20652 times)

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
Re: Psy-War, Psy-Op, MindWar Resistance: Line forms here...
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2015, 10:30:11 am »

I just dashed off to MidnightRide.us intending to buy a dvd of the movie ... and Molan Labe.   I guess I'm blind in one eye and deaf in the other, cuz I could see where that was done.

Please... a link to mail-order purchases
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

DiabloLoco

« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2015, 11:42:00 am »

I just dashed off to MidnightRide.us intending to buy a dvd of the movie ... and Molan Labe.   I guess I'm blind in one eye and deaf in the other, cuz I could see where that was done.

Hmmmm. I can't seem to find any way to buy Midnight Ride either. Perhaps Elias can help with that. I did find links to Molon Labe though. Hope this helps!

http://www.oathkeepersgear.net/DVD-Molon-Labe_p_92.html

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2015, 10:35:15 am »

Hmmmm. I can't seem to find any way to buy Midnight Ride either. Perhaps Elias can help with that. I did find links to Molon Labe though. Hope this helps!

http://www.oathkeepersgear.net/DVD-Molon-Labe_p_92.html

Thank you DL. That appears to have worked just fine.  Molon Lobe is on its way to us.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2015, 01:45:11 am »

SMS, Sorry to be a bit late on this thread.
The good news is that Midnight Ride is now available at Oath Keepers, here:

http://www.oathkeepersgear.net/DVD-Midnight-Ride_p_109.html

And by Christmas Eve next month it will be available at The Mental Militia's new online store. ;)

In fact, we will be offering all of James' Constitutional documentary films at the new website, along with other DVDs, books, and miscellaneous items. Coming very soon now, before Christmas (if the creek don't rise, ack!).

Lots of good things are happening. I hope everyone here will be pleased

Thank you for purchasing Molon Labe. I hope you also get a copy of Midnight Ride, for the two films go together like "sister films". I think they make great teaching aids.

But, even though Oath Keepers and TMM would love to sell the movies, I also should tell all readers here that Midnight Ride is online for free for an indefinite time. James just wants the message to get out to the public. Please hit this link and help the movie go viral on the Net, yes? Thanks.

http://www.midnightride.us/premiere/

And if readers like it for free, they're welcome to purchase it, an act which makes it portable for those who do not have Internet connections, and which helps support James Jaeger's work in producing these movie documentaries.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

DiabloLoco

« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2015, 03:12:07 pm »

And by Christmas Eve next month it will be available at The Mental Militia's new online store. ;)

What else will be offered? A TMM T-shirt would be pretty cool! *hint hint*

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2015, 10:34:29 pm »

What else will be offered? A TMM T-shirt would be pretty cool! *hint hint*

Thanks, DL. Good thinking. I'd like to do tees and long sleeves as well, and would also like to explore receptivity for berets.
What I need is a graphic. Are there any graphic artists hanging out here? Does anyone know a good graphic artist? ;)

I'd like to see some visual renderings for "TMM" and for "The Mental Militia". I've talked with a couple but one won't make the grade and the other is unbelievably busy. I would like to actually have a variety of logos, for use with the newsletter, brochures, cards, letter-head, product branding, etc etc. If anyone reading here has any ideas, please share here. I'm running out of days to get the site built and the organization organized, lol!

Thanks mucho,
Salute!
Elias

Wyomiles

« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2015, 11:59:59 pm »

Elias, Alex Ojeda has done some really nice stuff for Paul Wheaton over at the Permies.com website.

Alex has an online store and can be contacted here.  http://homesteadgear.spreadshirt.com/shop/imprint

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2015, 02:18:22 pm »

Thanks Wyomiles;
Just spent a bit of time checking out the permaculture thingy. Need to add them to the new site. Will contact Alex and see if he can grasp a concept for our logo(s). Thanks for taking time to send me to him. Maybe we should do what we did sixteen years ago when I opened a design contest at the very first online TMM site, which was a "Yahoo Club" named The Mental Militia. Lady Firesilk, an awesome wiccan, won the contest with her "Liberty Gryphon" striking steel and flint to spark the world wide consciousness revolution. (I will preserve her rendering at the new site, for sure -- it's been with us for sixteen years.

But we're building a new look for the new site, and I want a primary logo for the newsletter as well as for the site and bumper stickers and brochures, etc etc.

Salute!
Elias

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2015, 02:31:48 pm »

You can borrow mine, Elias. :)
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2015, 03:28:50 pm »

You can borrow mine, Elias. :)

Aha! That's a good one and we could certainly use it, but I've saved it and re-opened it in Paint to enlarge it, and am not getting good results. Do you have a copy that is high-resolution, larger?

Thank you ML,
Salute!
Elias

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2015, 03:37:43 pm »

Do you have a copy that is high-resolution, larger?

I don't have one, Elias, but I'll see what Carl Bear might be willing to produce. I'll get back to you in email. :)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2015, 03:52:51 pm »

Thank you ML.

Btw, did I tell you that Mike Adams of Natural News dot com has joined TMM? (Not here at the forums, but at the national site.) Also on board is Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Dan Johnson with PANDA and Solutions Institute. Dave Callihan has a group in Florida which will be a centerpiece at the new site. I am approaching G. Edward Griffin about letting us list his "Freedom Force International" and also am going to invite Michael Shaw of Freedom Advocates. James Jaeger's Matrix Entertainment is also on board, and I'm waiting on the site to be more presentable before inviting a whole bunch of strong names into the mix, especially Edwin Vieira. We already have Cyrellys with Manticore Group and "DJ" of Level 9 News, along with Jim White of Northwest Liberty News, Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show, and Jason Van Tatenhove, an independent videographer. Once the site is ready, I'll invite almost fifty strong organizations to join -- everyone from GOA to the Von Mises Institute. I'm thinking that we will become controversial right out of the gate, which will be good for stats and clicks. I certainly will send an invitation to Mr. Levin (General Counsel for SPLC), lol. I'm still trying to get my ass onto the SPLC's "Top Thirty" list, right? ;)

Thanks ML,
Salute!
Elias

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2015, 04:50:03 pm »

Oh my... If any of those folks come to join us here at the forum, I suspect most of us oldtimers will need to spruce up our writing and language skills. That's quite a lineup!!

I gave Carl Bear the little picture and your email address, so hopefully you can get together with him to see what can be done with it. I like it because it reminds me of a favorite phrase of mine:

The only thing that never changes is that all things change. Nothing is forever. :)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2015, 10:04:12 pm »

Do you have a copy that is high-resolution, larger?

I don't have one, Elias, but I'll see what Carl Bear might be willing to produce. I'll get back to you in email. :)

MamaLiberty,
Thank you for putting Carl and I in touch via email.  We've been going back and forth in emails and he has sent exploratory graphics. I appreciate your help mucho!

Salute!
Elias

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2015, 11:10:57 pm »

Remember the "Freedom Gang Sign" thread?  One of the coolest ideas in there was to use the electrical symbol for a resistor.

--\/\/\/\--
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up