The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Psy-War, Psy-Op, MindWar Resistance: Line forms here...  (Read 20688 times)

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
Re: Psy-War, Psy-Op, MindWar Resistance: Line forms here...
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2015, 06:04:28 pm »

Actually, if the more religious folk needed a practical "word" to use for the legal systems and other tyrannical constructs encroaching upon our lives from hidden (the latin word being "ocultus" and that being its original nuance in religious inquisition as well) meanings and hidden purposes, the word you're looking for is....

Sorcery.  The legal systems of non living (read: soulless) constructs being built which have more rights and more power than living men and women are indeed nothing more than the daemons of old.  Evil sorcerers have built their very own godlike beings, known as nation states, corporations, and other constructs built of nothing but the faith of those they tyrannize and those used to tyrannize.

The only reason this "sorcery" works, is the same as ever.  FAITH.  Nothing holds the invisible house of cards and false hopes up high on its foundation of hot air, than that.  FAITH.  BLIND FAITH.

If men were to be men, not stupid cattle, they'd pay attention, and the rebellion would be complete with belly laughs from all, and a few persistent bad guys getting shot instead of laughed at, when they keep trying to lay hands on folks who want "no touchy."

But until BLIND FAITH is eradicated and men grasp at their true birthright... that being KNOWLEDGE and real FAITH (faith in that which is and that which can be, not that which isn't and never was) all will remain mired in misery and sorrow.

Damn, I gotta stop talkin' like a preacher, eh?
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Cyrellys

• ~ Synchronicity's Apprentice
    • Manticore Group
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2015, 06:35:33 pm »

Actually, if the more religious folk needed a practical "word" to use for the legal systems and other tyrannical constructs encroaching upon our lives from hidden (the latin word being "ocultus" and that being its original nuance in religious inquisition as well) meanings and hidden purposes, the word you're looking for is....

Sorcery.  The legal systems of non living (read: soulless) constructs being built which have more rights and more power than living men and women are indeed nothing more than the daemons of old.  Evil sorcerers have built their very own godlike beings, known as nation states, corporations, and other constructs built of nothing but the faith of those they tyrannize and those used to tyrannize.

The only reason this "sorcery" works, is the same as ever.  FAITH.  Nothing holds the invisible house of cards and false hopes up high on its foundation of hot air, than that.  FAITH.  BLIND FAITH.

If men were to be men, not stupid cattle, they'd pay attention, and the rebellion would be complete with belly laughs from all, and a few persistent bad guys getting shot instead of laughed at, when they keep trying to lay hands on folks who want "no touchy."

But until BLIND FAITH is eradicated and men grasp at their true birthright... that being KNOWLEDGE and real FAITH (faith in that which is and that which can be, not that which isn't and never was) all will remain mired in misery and sorrow.

Damn, I gotta stop talkin' like a preacher, eh?

There are legitimate concepts even the non-religious can take away from the historical experience of religion and I think you nicely illustrate the caveat with regards to FAITH of any kind.  That old pendulum sets to swinging when we allow other people or other constructs to do our thinking for us.  You also mentioned the object of the reasoning behind why the ancient Celts believed that the individual who resides within a reality has a responsibility TO that reality which is part of the natural rights and laws system: 

If men were to be men, not stupid cattle, they'd pay attention, and the rebellion would be...

The term you use for the constructs of tyranny and control is interesting.

You said, "Sorcery.  The legal systems of non living (read: soulless) constructs being built which have more rights and more power than living men and women are indeed nothing more than the daemons of old.  Evil sorcerers have built their very own godlike beings, known as nation states, corporations, and other constructs built of nothing but the faith of those they tyrannize and those used to tyrannize."

I say it's interesting because a friend involved in the email discussion I quoted regarding the Nazi history of the paradigm remarked on the constructs having more rights and more powers than living men and women in the following way (it was in examining the origins of The Organic Theory of State):

Quote:  Apparently, it was Karl Haushofer the academic expounding the notions of geopolitics who aligned the Nazis with the Japanese as allies in dominating the world

After the establishment of the Nazi regime, Haushofer remained friendly with Rudolf Hess, who protected Haushofer and his wife from the racial laws of the Nazis[citation needed], which deemed her a "half-Jew". During the pre-war years Haushofer was instrumental in linking Japan to the Axis powers, acting in accordance with the theories of his book Geopolitics of the Pacific Ocean.

The more I know of Nazi Germany, the less I know and I thought I knew a lot...  I knew about Haushofer, was familiar with his work (Organic State Theory-- Organic theory of the state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), but I did not know the Nazi links to Japan came from him!  I always wondered about the Nazi-Japanese links, as they seem antithetical to each other.

Organic theory of the state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Organic Theory of the State is a species of political collectivism which maintains that the state transcends individuals within the State in power, right, or priority. It is often traced to Hegel, though it has links to such ancient thinkers as Plato, and has been strongly in

Off to do some multi-tasking - I'm white washing my foundation today, bbl. 

Cy
Rue, she said, protection.
Rooster's crow, confusion.
One thing else to end the deed--
A Dog with no illusion.

~ The Book of the Dun Cow, by Walter Wangerin, Jr.

In the places I go there are things that I see
That I never could spell if I stopped with the Z.
I'm telling you this 'cause you're one of my friends.
My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!

~ Dr. Seus

Zefferon

• ~ Stormbringer
    • SHALLIZAR.COM
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2015, 04:45:19 pm »

Welcome to the Storm, Cyrellys.

I, too, am Celtic.
Father's side: Davis (Welsh)
Mother's side: Clan Buchanan

I have a strong warning for anyone engaging in psychological operations.
Do not try to engage them head-on.
They have the Tavistock Institute. They have been refining this for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.
You can't beat them at their own game. They have far too much POWER.

They don't care about protests and riots. They keep a close eye on technology.
They don't have fear. They DO have dread. Dread of systems forming outside of their control.
They don't care about being challenged. They HATE being blindsided.

The worst thing you can do is produce a bunch of armchair psychologists.

COMPARTMENTALIZATION
It is one of the most effective systems used by the globalists. You need to
do the same. People who have spatial brains need to be kept physically
& socially seperate from reptillian-brained people.
Example:
 Manager: "Have we fixed the firewall?"
 Cyrellys: "Our computer theorist replaced the BIOS."
 Manager: "Wow, we can do that? When do I get to meet 'em?"
 Cyrellys: "You don't."
 Manager: "WHAT? Why?"
 Cyrellys: "It is a protected asset. Access to it is restricted."

COVER JOBS
There are thousands of Americans right now who are being brutally psychologically
tortured. They need to be removed from those environments and transfered to other
parts of the country where access to them can be cut off. The witness protection
programs need to be modified for this.
A cover job is not a career. THIS IS CRITICAL. People need to be able to do subsistence
jobs that they can remain completely detatched from in a romantic context.

BUSINESS TAKEOVERS
I get solicitations from Oathkeepers for Sugar Pine.
I get solicitations from CSPOA.
I get solicitations from ALIPAC.
Enough already.
Our organizations should be completely self-supportive by skimming money from
front companies. OUR front companies.
Just in the last few minutes:
CRAIGSLIST: vending routes(Methuen/Salem), AUTO REPAIR(Bow), Plumbing business,Transmission Shop(concord),
Cafe/Restaurant(Concord), Lanscaping Business, THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMMIN
We form a consortium, we buy businesses, we use our technology to slash the cost of
running them, we transform them from 90% manage-load to 10% manage-load.
They seem like just another business to an outsider.
The same as Jane Goodall when she blended in with the chimps.

HERE'S A TAKE ON 911 FROM A PHYSICIST:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsDtvu2uTuA

Ki as known with the oriental tradition is an accurate definition and use but also think of it in terms beyond just the body as part of a fundamental component of the universe.
Try this exercise:
Find a nice, quiet place, preferably dark, where you can sit or lie down. Stretch your arms straight out 90deg from your sides. Imagine a glowing ball of energy in each hand. Form a ribbon of energy across your chest linking the globes. This is the base of a triangle. Extend columns of gold energy from the globes in your hands straight up into the sky. Join the columns of energy into a vertex, hundreds of miles out into the sky. Concentrate. Solidify them. A pulsating blue cluster of energy will form at the apex. From your dantian, send a pulse of energy up the columns to resonate with the cluster.
THE RETURN PULSE SHOULD FEEL LIKE A KICK IN THE CHEST. You will get a hard tingling in your chest that will shoot out to your hands & feet.

Music might help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGBM5vWiBLo
Try to sync your pulse with the piano riff in the middle of the song.
Power attracts. The greater the power, the more psychotic and malevolent are the people attracted to it.

StillaGhost

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2015, 11:36:00 am »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:55:35 pm by StillaGhost »

Zefferon

• ~ Stormbringer
    • SHALLIZAR.COM
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2015, 12:38:46 pm »

Your cherry-picking.

The qigong exercise is meant mainly for Cyrellys, and a few other members of the forum who have prior experience with that aspect of martial arts.
Mushin No Shin is another aspect. I am very good at it. A well-rounded martial artist makes use of all mental as well as physical techniques.

The recommendation of compartmentalization IS a constructuive contribution.
We have the FIRST STAGE of compartmentalization on this forum right now. It's called PMs - personal messages.
The SECOND STAGE of compartmentalization is happening naturally - members of this forum are changing their perceptions of each other as new abilities become obvious - AND SUPERFICIAL ABILITIES ARE BEING SEEN FOR WHAT THEY ARE - HALF-ASS.
At some point in the future, meeting each other in person will be arranged. I'm not sure which stage of compartmentalization this is. Personal meetings will EXCLUDE some people on purpose, and that is compartmentalization. The CRITICAL stage of compartmentalization will be reached when we can send people to specific locations in the country to perform specific tasks.

What about a Wiki type format for the information we have to present to the public?
I second that. Have you made one? Where is it?
It's not enough to just make a wiki, it needs to be insinuated into the general public. That is done by making entries into other internet processes that link back to the wiki.
I will make contributions to that wiki based upon my knowledge of computer science. I will run my drafts by Bill St. Clair to get his advice on format and content.
Power attracts. The greater the power, the more psychotic and malevolent are the people attracted to it.

StillaGhost

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2015, 02:22:52 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:56:30 pm by StillaGhost »

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2015, 06:40:36 pm »

Shiver my timbers shiver my sides there are hungers as strong as the winds and tides!....
Shiver my timbers shiver my bones, there are secrets that sleep with old Davy Jones...
When the main sails set and the anchor's weighed there's no turning back from any course that's laid!
   Sea Shanty - Shiver My Timbers:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVEqGH6MAL8

Gentlemen, the argument is moot.  Infighting over human hungers lays a course toward mutual destruction.  Every culture on this world throughout its history has their methods of working with the harmonic energies of the fabric of our reality.  Not so long ago, the scientific establishment wouldn't give Chi/Ki a time of day, let alone the celtic versions of Bri and Bau. 

Zefferon you may pm me on the topic of the practices of utilization of this energy, meetings(?) or create another thread for these and send me an invite (I'm not versed on all threads here at MM).  If I am being addressed I will attend if notified.

And in the meantime we may address the two current objects relating to our primary subject matter of Mindwar Resistance ideas and related methodologies:  a wiki, and compartmentalization.

StillaGhost, a wiki is an idea I too like the thought of.  Could you flesh out for us your idea?  I just yesterday referred Susan Lindauer of the Covert Report on Truth Frequency Radio and all of her listenership to Elias's central thread of Mindwar to review his material there.  Many people however no longer frequent forums but still use wiki's frequently so I think this is a viable idea you have here.  My 2 hour interview by Susan Lindauer:

Cyrellys Geibhendach, this morning on The Covert Report with Susan Lindauer host discussing Yellowstone helium 6 scenario, Jade Helm 15, and Operationalize CONUS. http://truthfrequencyradio.com/the-covert-report-w-susan-lindauer-51960/

And as Zefferon suggested it would need to be integrated.  This can be done via writers producing short informative articles that link to it, and the writing of other materials that link to it or reference it as supporting their content.  Produce 40 or 50 links or stand alone references to the material across the net and you'll likely succeed in sending the concept and its details viral.

A fine tucadh claidhim nuadad.  FiOs.

Cyrellys

A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

Zefferon

• ~ Stormbringer
    • SHALLIZAR.COM
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2015, 07:04:10 pm »

No threats were made.

Pages that link to "Wolfekipedia" seems to be empty. That needs work.

I am trying to define systems that turn psychological factors OFF in order to prevent time being wasted trying to influence systems psychologically that were disconnected from that influence a long time ago. For instance, I think trying to influence the global warming crowd is a lost cause.

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2015, 07:19:30 pm »

No threats were made.

I am trying to define systems that turn psychological factors OFF in order to prevent time being wasted trying to influence systems psychologically that were disconnected from that influence a long time ago. For instance, I think trying to influence the global warming crowd is a lost cause.

Could you provide for us two lists so that we can follow your thinking...

a.  The systems you're trying to define
b.  The psychological factors you're intent is to turn OFF.

?

A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

StillaGhost

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2015, 10:48:53 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:57:10 pm by StillaGhost »

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2015, 10:59:27 pm »

No threats were made.

Bullshit , you tried that " when we meet face to face " gambit with the wrong individual , no matter how you attempted to veil it.

And you're all over the map out in left field in Tin Foil HatLand. To manage to impart a usable degree of information one must first gain and hold the attention of the intended recipient(s) of that information. An approach that puts forth the perception of being shithouse mouse loony will bring no positive gains.

StillaGhost, he was in that part of his post addressing me.  And I for one fully understood what he was saying.  Not everyone here will.  It's not a requirement.  It's entirely ok to not understand that part of it.  We've taken that part of the conversation to pm.  You may let the tin foil demon you've got by the tail go.  There's not been any harm done here.

It is not a requirement to have and operate off the same knowledge or experience nor interpretation thereof base.  Your experience is different and it keyed to your own life themes.  Your truth contributes one brand of value, and his version another.  Together the world is richer and has great depth for the presence of both. 

Live and let live my friend.  Let's not lose each other in unnecessary dissonance.

Cy
A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

StillaGhost

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2015, 11:00:36 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:57:36 pm by StillaGhost »

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2015, 11:07:08 pm »

Those are minutia for the already knowledgeable , and even then minor if factor.

The more realistic approach is to define the basic information to be delivered , who such information should be oriented towards and method of delivery.

Yes that is one realistic approach.  I think it should be done.  But I would also still like to hear the items I inquired about.

Said information , at least at the basic level , should be understandable by the layman one is trying to reach.

Yes I agree with this.  Most who are awake and aware have developed their own method of proficiency in the face of the Mindwar.  So much of this will be addressing the needs of the layman.
A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

StillaGhost

« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2015, 11:17:40 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:58:21 pm by StillaGhost »

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2015, 01:51:46 am »

I was referring to the point he was addressing me rather than yourself.
I already said this conversation on that particular subject has been taken to pm.  Why are you still harping on it?  Is that not good enough?
A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up