The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Psy-War, Psy-Op, MindWar Resistance: Line forms here...  (Read 20666 times)

DiabloLoco

Re: Psy-War, Psy-Op, MindWar Resistance: Line forms here...
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2015, 02:11:17 pm »

We're losing whole generations as far as the ability to think critically.

Parts of generations, probably, but not all of them by any means. I know about 100 homeschooled young folks, from ages 2 to 20, and they can most certainly think critically...  And I'm very sure there are a lot more of them. I'm sure there are a number of children who manage to see the truth in spite of government schooling.  I think a number of us survived that conditioning - so can others.

Quality, not quantity. No way to save the world. Help as many as you can, obviously, but don't worry about the lemmings going off the cliffs.
I survived the indoctrination. My kids will too.

StillaGhost

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2015, 03:57:42 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:52:24 pm by StillaGhost »

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2015, 04:06:09 pm »

the youth and children however are worth making an attempt , the educational , moral and ethical investment will pay large dividends down the road.......at least I feel it will , could be wrong though.

Anyone can attempt to reach as many as they wish... the bottom line, however, is that none of us can reach very many. Good luck with it, of course. I've done the best I can at it all my life. Don't have too much to show for the effort, unfortunately.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

StillaGhost

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2015, 04:23:58 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:52:44 pm by StillaGhost »

Cyrellys

• ~ Synchronicity's Apprentice
    • Manticore Group
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2015, 10:34:35 pm »

These...........( credit to Cyr) , the core values inherent in 'most every Warrior culture the world 'round , some of whom were highly developed as regards societal structures. Examine if you will the similiarities between actual application of the concepts of Bushido and the similar concepts applied within the structure of the Celtic and or Nordic tribes , or many others for that matter.

But I digress , the above is a different discussion for a different time.

Insofar as " Mindwar"  , perhaps the first hurdle is the fact that the majority of JQP is unaware of when and how they are being gamed. And quite frankly they'd rather remain blissfully unaware rather than face up to the manipulation present in their everyday lives.

I seriously doubt that there is a single individual present here that hasn't faced the " you're wearing a tinfoil hat , dude!" scenario at some point when these subjects have been broached with the unknowing.

A tangent consideration , though y'all may think I'm out of my tiny little mind , is the relatively constant fomentation of the divisions within our society. It serves the PTB purpose to have folks at each others throats over arbitrary issues such as religion , race , ideology , party affiliation etc.etc.

How to counter that particular aspect of the MindWar campaign currently being conducted upon the unsuspecting public is a huge undertaking.

The values surrounding the focus include:

Honor (a "face" value of the individual to the community sometimes called "reputation", as well as the product of exercise of moral code and authority)

Loyalty (steadfastness, inalienable property, authentic, unchangeable, dependable)

Hospitality (altruistic, approachability, ability to deal with strangers without hostility)

Justice (coair - in accordance with truth: truth being a cosmic indisputable rightness which human behavior must seek to imitate; also "properly ruled", in conformity with right)

Courage (to measure to reckon, to maintain control over one's emotional mood; a certain hardness or bloodthirstyness with regard to strength in endurance of Character; spirit and mettle)

This piece linked below was written up by an Irish scholar; it's one of the best I've seen printed on the ancient celtic concepts of identity and the relationship of the individual within the greater whole resulting in the concepts of natural rights, the connection of soul to soul, and the responsibility of the individual to the greater whole.  These match the historical concepts carried to America with the Old Irish.  The content of the article strips away the modern mythos heaped upon the culture and presents the roots to which the core values are tied in a way that allows the definition of identity to speak for itself in how it runs within us. 

http://wayshelter.com/CulturalDirectory/Kitchen/Celtic_Metaphysic.htm

The libraries of my kinsmen are gone but there are still pieces of evidence out there which support the concepts by which we live today.

One of the things that my people historically maintained, were personal libraries upon which each clan could draw.  Historical and modern works on concepts or arguments we value today are not something that is at this time easily accessible to the layman.  One thing that could be considered is assembling a public freely accessible online library which anyone could read online.  It could be arranged by subject or by argument and cover all the pertinent issues for either the mentor to recommend to whoever they are assisting or for the singular investigator exploring of their own accord.

Cy
Rue, she said, protection.
Rooster's crow, confusion.
One thing else to end the deed--
A Dog with no illusion.

~ The Book of the Dun Cow, by Walter Wangerin, Jr.

In the places I go there are things that I see
That I never could spell if I stopped with the Z.
I'm telling you this 'cause you're one of my friends.
My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!

~ Dr. Seus

StillaGhost

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2015, 11:06:55 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:53:04 pm by StillaGhost »

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2015, 11:46:50 pm »

A website as a repository of knowledge would be an almost crucial component , 'course it would have to be guerillaed up the hit rankings based on keywords such as freedom , Libertarianism , liberty.

One of the best ways to push a website up the hit rankings is to write engaging or useful content articles on the various contents of the site, linking to those site contents pertaining.  You publish the articles at other various locations around the web and by different authors.  Articles are under 1500 words, usually around 800 words.  Each article is then promoted on other sites like linkedin, twitter, stumbleupon, and a hundred social networking or link houses.  A team of three to five authors doing this can divy up the work and make it look easy sending a website near viral.  One person doing it alone would find it a chore.  A team could spend a day or two per week actively promoting the site and call it good.

A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

Felinenation

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2015, 03:50:21 pm »

Here's one of the ways I try to fight the mental war:  commenting on news articles.  Perhaps some of you folks do so as well.  Most newspapers have an online version where readers can post comments.  Example:

http://www.news-herald.com/opinion/20150423/editorial-dont-mess-with-concealed-carry-law

I, and another person, have posted comments on this editorial which opposes a Vermont-style carry bill in Ohio.  On this newspaper site, you can use an anonymous nom de guerre.    Yes, the paper does have to approve the comment, but they did post these.

Who knows what the results might be, but maybe comments like these will get some people thinking.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:58:42 pm by Felinenation »

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2015, 01:08:36 am »

Here's one of the ways I try to fight the mental war:  commenting on news articles.  Perhaps some of you folks do so as well.  Most newspapers have an online version where readers can post comments.  Example:

http://www.news-herald.com/opinion/20150423/editorial-dont-mess-with-concealed-carry-law

I, and another person, have posted comments on this editorial which opposes a Vermont-style carry bill in Ohio.  On this newspaper site, you can use an anonymous nom de guerre.    Yes, the paper does have to approve the comment, but they did post these.

Who knows what the results might be, but maybe comments like these will get some people thinking.

And to complement this remark... please, pretty please, for the love of whatever you do or don't worship... please don't engage in flame wars on comment sections.  Nothing discredits your point better than engaging in flame wars.  Nothing derails good threads better than name calling and aggressive trolling.  Make your point, be cold, calm, cool, calculated and thought out.  Let the bad guys prove what idiots they are when they engage in slander and name calling.  Nothing makes you look better than making a point and being downright calm while the rest of the world is up in flames around you.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

StillaGhost

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2015, 01:57:00 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:53:46 pm by StillaGhost »

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2015, 02:47:04 pm »

Still quite a bit of mental capability setting on the sidelines lurking , not to mention a few that are no longer present that it might be beneficial to drag back for this project.

Can I watch? LOL   :popcorn:

Seems we can attempt to invite some back, but I don't think "drag" is going to work. :)

I've invited a large number of formerly active members to come back. Might help if more of us did that. You think?
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Silver

• thrivalist
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2015, 03:26:16 pm »

If the goal is "push a website up the hit rankings" count me out.

StillaGhost

« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2015, 03:35:58 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:54:21 pm by StillaGhost »

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2015, 05:07:29 pm »

Disagree , the actual goal is to disseminate the information in a form that folks can actually " connect the dots" and come to some conclusions themselves.

If the hypothetical website comes up on the first page of results when someone googles " freedom" .............or liberty , libertarianism etc.then the information may have a wider degree of dispersal.

"the actual goal is to disseminate the information in a form that folks can actually " connect the dots"

I agree.  At the same time, my caveat:  every person who is awake and aware perceives the paradigm somewhat differently.

For example.  Some people equate some of the factions within the NWO crowd with zionism.  Others do not, and may see them in different terms such as a variety of nazi international, british or european banking interests, deep state'rs involved in the contact paradigm and on down the line.  So the line of dots is going to have variations based on perceptive position and knowledge base from which that perception takes place.  This is why I suggested a library where the various patterns may co-exist with their respective supporting points AND they may reside for the purpose of comparing notes and allow for perceptional evolution.  As new information becomes available the various perception of paradigm patterns would be free to evolve and those actors out there who are making decisions in the face of paradigm issues or problems may draw their own conclusions based on their own review and take on the situation.  IN other words there is only presentation and no dictating of what they take away.  For example: Someone who is libertarian and operates only with classical sources is not going to perceive the paradigm situation in the same light as someone coming out of USAPs or from the several research groups operated by either Richard Dolan or Jim Mars or singular investigators like Joseph Farrell.  We don't solve the problem of presenting or allowing for information if there is not room for the various versions of truth.  If we cannot do that then there is probably little point in doing any of it BECAUSE we cannot make the interconnections with each other and be united on our commonalities in the face of abject tyranny because our egos cannot allow for variances in views and knowledge bases. 

What happens if we cannot unite on the shield wall?  Tyranny then does what it has always done...it continues to pick us off one by one.  And it wins.  The factionalization I see in the liberty community at this time is the noose that will hang every single one of us.  It already does irreparable harm to the over-all cause in the eyes of the uninformed general population.  IT makes everyone look bad because they don't see the narratives at all (those get lost in the infighting).  They only see the knock-down, drag-out, bar room brawls that rage across the net.

What is that definition of insanity...“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”

I also agree with SaG about the leadership.  It is an astute tactic.  As long as we are not involved in a crisis we have the luxury of the leadership exchange hands to allow the strengths of each to match the respective problem.  Might as well take advantage of that as long as we can!

Now here is my next question, what does this group believe should be done when it comes to any need of real-time actors when the work they are involved in face aspects of the mindwar?

For example (and not set in stone!):  the counter Jade Helm investigators running into the narratives presented by active duty mil depicting a different conclusion than the evidence being spot-lighted by the investigators?  Is this something the group could address in the mind war?  What about other pre-conflict needs that might be able to help prevent open conflict?  OR worst case scenario in the event of open conflict?  Mindwar doesn't cease just because open conflict erupts.  We know this from examples in WWII.

Cy
A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2015, 05:45:13 pm »

Disagree , the actual goal is to disseminate the information in a form that folks can actually " connect the dots" and come to some conclusions themselves.

If the hypothetical website comes up on the first page of results when someone googles " freedom" .............or liberty , libertarianism etc.then the information may have a wider degree of dispersal.

"the actual goal is to disseminate the information in a form that folks can actually " connect the dots"

I agree.  At the same time, my caveat:  every person who is awake and aware perceives the paradigm somewhat differently.

For example.  Some people equate some of the factions within the NWO crowd with zionism.  Others do not, and may see them in different terms such as a variety of nazi international, british or european banking interests, deep state'rs involved in the contact paradigm and on down the line.  So the line of dots is going to have variations based on perceptive position and knowledge base from which that perception takes place.  This is why I suggested a library where the various patterns may co-exist with their respective supporting points AND they may reside for the purpose of comparing notes and allow for perceptional evolution.  As new information becomes available the various perception of paradigm patterns would be free to evolve and those actors out there who are making decisions in the face of paradigm issues or problems may draw their own conclusions based on their own review and take on the situation.  IN other words there is only presentation and no dictating of what they take away.  For example: Someone who is libertarian and operates only with classical sources is not going to perceive the paradigm situation in the same light as someone coming out of USAPs or from the several research groups operated by either Richard Dolan or Jim Mars or singular investigators like Joseph Farrell.  We don't solve the problem of presenting or allowing for information if there is not room for the various versions of truth.  If we cannot do that then there is probably little point in doing any of it BECAUSE we cannot make the interconnections with each other and be united on our commonalities in the face of abject tyranny because our egos cannot allow for variances in views and knowledge bases. 

What happens if we cannot unite on the shield wall?  Tyranny then does what it has always done...it continues to pick us off one by one.  And it wins.  The factionalization I see in the liberty community at this time is the noose that will hang every single one of us.  It already does irreparable harm to the over-all cause in the eyes of the uninformed general population.  IT makes everyone look bad because they don't see the narratives at all (those get lost in the infighting).  They only see the knock-down, drag-out, bar room brawls that rage across the net.

What is that definition of insanity...“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”

I also agree with SaG about the leadership.  It is an astute tactic.  As long as we are not involved in a crisis we have the luxury of the leadership exchange hands to allow the strengths of each to match the respective problem.  Might as well take advantage of that as long as we can!

Now here is my next question, what does this group believe should be done when it comes to any need of real-time actors when the work they are involved in face aspects of the mindwar?

For example (and not set in stone!):  the counter Jade Helm investigators running into the narratives presented by active duty mil depicting a different conclusion than the evidence being spot-lighted by the investigators?  Is this something the group could address in the mind war?  What about other pre-conflict needs that might be able to help prevent open conflict?  OR worst case scenario in the event of open conflict?  Mindwar doesn't cease just because open conflict erupts.  We know this from examples in WWII.

Cy

Let me share a small taste of what I was describing above.  The following is an excerpt from a current discussion about a facet of the mosaic being assembled by one group within the awake and aware broader community from within one branch of which there are innumerable branches...if we allow only one narrative, then the general population is not served because the paradigm missing pieces still is capable of remaining an acting in ways that are non-sensical...

Quote:

Date:  Today
to me, --- Withheld ------

I am fleshing out ------ Withheld ---------

Some of this info underscores what you said about hatred in a niche community...it poisons everybody and everything...We saw that with the Nazis and are seeing in aspects of the American Liberty movement today.

It is very interesting to note who was connected to Thule/Vril and some English secret societies... and links to Tibetans found dead in a bombed house in Berlin by Russian soldiers.  I found the link to that and then lost it.  The link was in a book called the Morning of the Magicians...there are attempts now to debunk the book as bullshit!

The Morning of the Magicians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Morning of the Magicians - Wikipedia, the free encyc...
The Morning of the Magicians, first published as Le Matin des magiciens, was written by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier in 1960. It became a best seller, first in...
View on en.wikipedia.org

Preview by Yahoo

>>>Note:  I cannot vouch for some of this...it may be disinfo-use discretion.  However, we know that the Nazis went to Egypt, Tibet, and Antarctica in pursuit of something at great expense...Why?

Aha!  I found a PDF link to the book, which is almost impossible to find.

And this...

http://koreshan.mwweb.org/virtual_exhibit/vex3/ac-0130.pdf

Nazis of Tibet: A Twentieth Century Myth by Isrun Engelhardt

Nazis of Tibet: A Twentieth Century Myth by Isrun Engelh...
The myth of a 'Nazi-Tibet connection' wherein the Tibetans and the Dalai Lama are both unjustly co-opted by the right wing and neo-Nazis, or demonized by the Left a...
View on info-buddhism.com

Preview by Yahoo

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc_20century/secretsoc_20century06.htm#CHAPTER 32

>>>Very Interesting Links...Some are in Spanish and may have to be machine translated...Antarctica!

Hollywood apparently made a film called The Secret Land documenting the Byrd expedition.  I have not been able to find a link and watch it, except for this doco.

A link on hollow earth...

Conclusions from "The Hollow Earth"

Conclusions from "The Hollow Earth"
  by Dr. R.W. Bernard from The Hollow Trilogy from 2012Unlimited Website 
View on www.bibliotecapleyad...

Preview by Yahoo

The Secret Land (1950) Official report on operation High Jump

The Secret Land (1950) Official report on operation High...
View on www.youtube.com

Preview by Yahoo

>>>This link below opens the door to emf mind control technologies if you think about it.  It is also the foundation of emf flight control systems for advanced fighter jet weapons and navigation systems.  We saw these on display in the film FIREFOX.  Anyone possessing these system can out fly and outfight lessor adversaries, even if they are fly by wire craft!

Los Alemanes en La Antártica

Los Alemanes en La Antártica
      por David Pascual de DavidPascual Website   La Antártica, (el polo sur), con sus 14 millones de Km2 sigue siendo el continente más enigmático y ...

Preview by Yahoo

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/human-intelligence-brain-schumann-resonances-signal.pdf

Transition to The Age of Frequencies - Schumann Waves, Weather and Mind Control

Transition to The Age of Frequencies - Schumann Waves, ...
    by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf 1998 from Fosar-Bludorf Website       The year 1998 just began - surely a crucial year briefly before the turn ...

Preview by Yahoo

The Aldebaran Mystery…?

The Aldebaran Mystery…?
    by Jim Nichols from JimNicholsUFO Website           

Preview by Yahoo

The Black Sun and The Vril Society

The Black Sun and The Vril Society
    by Dee Finney from GreatDreams Website 

Preview by Yahoo

The German Grasping at The Antarctic

The German Grasping at The Antarctic
      from ThinkAboutIt Website       The Facts

Preview by Yahoo

Foundations for Globally Managing Extraterrestrial Affairs - The Legacy of The Nazi Germany-Extraterrestrial Affairs

Foundations for Globally Managing Extraterrestrial Affai...
    by Michael E.Salla, PhD July - 2003 from Exopolitics Website   Menu

Preview by Yahoo

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc_20century/secretsoc_20century06.htm#CHAPTER 32

Cheers

[snip - identity withheld]

END QUOTE.

SOURCE:  LEO

The reason I share the above with all of you is to illustrate with hard evidence what I was saying in my last post.  I do believe it was Moonbeam who made a rather astute remark about rabbit holes.  The more the hardcore researchers dig, the more they find.  There's a load of truth behind what is going on in the deconstruction of this nation that exceeds the realms of believability, but it is so real that for the last 100 plus years, people have been living lives and making decisions and carrying out plans which are rooted in the realm beyond believability for the general population.  The outcomes of perception change when the knowledge base contains different information.  This has been a historical problem.  The newbie or the long running freedom advocate says why is this paradigm still in place? 

The answer is because everyone is operating off a DIFFERENT library; a different knowledge base.  The truth is we're NOT a united people anymore.  WE've been divided by design and they play us for fools thinking that we cannot put the mosaic together and then unite ourselves in the face of the incongruity of the tyrants activities and operational designs.  They use the differences in beliefs about the paradigm against us and play us against each other.  Now we can keep letting them do that or we can turn this little alligator around and let it bite them in the arse instead.

Cy
A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up