The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Psy-War, Psy-Op, MindWar Resistance: Line forms here...  (Read 20662 times)

Cyrellys

• ~ Synchronicity's Apprentice
    • Manticore Group
Re: Psy-War, Psy-Op, MindWar Resistance: Line forms here...
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2015, 09:09:18 pm »

Re transforming our rage:

-- It is in bringing the rage of what hurts you personally into the world that you have the power to bring neart, this active spirituality, out into the world.  -- from a speech by Nuala Ahern, Irish member of the European Parliament.

Neart = Power ?
I think that she is referring to "ka" (for those that read Stephen King), or "ki" for those that have studied martial arts or have watched any Dragon Ball. :mellow:

Ki as known with the oriental tradition is an accurate definition and use but also think of it in terms beyond just the body as part of a fundamental component of the universe.
Yup. I did. That's why I included the Dragon Ball reference. :mellow: I doubt that you have seen any of it. Not to sound sexist, but it's more of a guy show (anime).

ROFL.  Well, I think I can relate a bit more to your Dragon Ball reference than to "symbols, sex, and stars" 

Rue, she said, protection.
Rooster's crow, confusion.
One thing else to end the deed--
A Dog with no illusion.

~ The Book of the Dun Cow, by Walter Wangerin, Jr.

In the places I go there are things that I see
That I never could spell if I stopped with the Z.
I'm telling you this 'cause you're one of my friends.
My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!

~ Dr. Seus

sovereignbastard

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2015, 09:11:54 pm »

to each their own I guess...

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2015, 09:16:21 pm »

sexism, racism, discrimination do not exsist. They are nothing more than beliefs. We all should be allowed to have our beliefs without having to apologize for our views, thoughts, beliefs. It' s amazing how the government loves to codify and indoctrinate us based on our beliefs. sticks and stones man, sticks and stones !

hmmm.  I agree with you on the comment about sexism, racism, and discrimination do not exist.  But I'm not making the connection on what this or the government codifying/indoctrinating us via our beliefs has to do with the discussion of Elias's project idea.  This idea isn't the governments and it certainly would not benefit the criminals monopolizing governance or operating the mind war on the general population.

Cy
A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

sovereignbastard

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2015, 09:20:24 pm »

Just in response to diablos comment about not wanting to be viewed as sexist for his dragonball z comment... It seemed like a natural fit, but that is just one individuals take on the whole shebang !

DiabloLoco

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2015, 09:21:57 pm »

Just in response to diablos comment about not wanting to be viewed as sexist for his dragonball z comment... It seemed like a natural fit, but that is just one individuals take on the whole shebang !
I understood your sentiments.

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2015, 09:25:30 pm »

ah ok thanks!
A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

StillaGhost

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2015, 11:19:24 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:50:19 pm by StillaGhost »

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2015, 12:11:51 am »

Yeah, DBZ aired when I was an early teen, and then came to the US in my college years.  This was the original "surpass your limits" and "there's always a bigger fish" version of the asskicking and ninja shows which became popular in the USA during the 80's.  Probably the original inspiration for the ninja turtles too (before the swat teams decided to dress in turtle drag.)

With that said, there's a lot to be said for DBZ (DB original was more "cutesy" and only got deadly serious in Z, and got uber serious with overtones of the original in GT... which was nice since it was more to the point than Z.)

A whole bunch of the later show even deals with the concept of "people with power don't really give a shit about fame."  This applies to pretty much the entire protagonist group.  Even Vegeta, who is the epitome of the egomaniacal psycho, mostly just cares about being the baddest dude, and doesn't care to earn the recognition of the weak.  The only respect the dude cares about is the respect of his peers... which largely means Son Goku and nobody else.

For an anime, its very old school, and like most of the cookie cutter martial arts animes that followed in its tracks, Z is most assuredly less serious in tone than say, the better Gundam shows (Wing and SEED are epic, as was the original series, other than their penchant for reusing frames, and having a few "Mary Sued" characters who are downright too badass to die), and of course, Noir (fansubs were better), all of which handle the political infighting and dirty backstabbing with far more gusto than the earlier cheerier 80's shows.  Then again, we were their audience, and we all grew up, got older, more awake to the evil around us, so the tone of our fiction has taken a clue from our reality.

Since we're on the subject:
Ki is japanese, Qi is chinese (read Chi), Prana is the Hindu term, Vril (Vrill) is the term used by the Nazis in their own occult research (from which 90% of modern science derived, along with the entirety of western civilization post Operation Paperclip & WW2) and life force, bioelectrical field, mental focus, soul energy or whatever, would be various forms through which various groups have referred to this concept.  One could even say that by observing that the Japanese martial artist more often focuses Ki for strikes, defense and self control, the chinese philosopher teaches Qi more as a mastery of the self, the Hindu teaches Prana as a way to ascend to another reality (I'm less familiar) and in the end, a lot of it deals with biorhythms and controlling them, with much of the art focusing on calming the mind, focusing it and controlling one's body ... and in most martial arts it starts with breathing properly.  Does it exist as a measurable thing???  I can't say.  Maybe we should get a crew together, kickstart a project and learn how to drop spirit bombs on sonzabitches what deserve it?  Though I'm sure there are days when every guy (and possibly a gal or two) on this forum has pondered how cool and awesome it'd be for righteous people to be able to drop a genki dama (or just a nice beam spam) on some ninja turtle wannabes who were thugging on some poor bastard who didn't deserve to be treated with evil.  Certainly would be nicer from the logistics standpoint.  Ki is free to the adept practitioner... ammo is heavy. :D

Say... maybe we really SHOULD hit Kickstartr for that sort of thing. :P  Be a worthier project than pining for elections and waiting for the State Science Institute to advance society with discarded or unfinished 80 year old Nazi research?

PS - yes, I'm having a good, cheerful and utterly playful day.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2015, 12:28:53 am »

why do you need anybody? somebody has to hold your little hand, or what? This sort of thing far too often leads to people having trouble with the cops, so beware. You are going to NEED that 'sixth sense", most likely.

GK, I'm not sure where you are coming from when you say this sort of thing ... leads to people having trouble with the cops. I've seen nothing illegal going on with this thread, and no threats against the cops, so please enlighten me to your meaning, okay? Thank you.

Now as far as needing someone to hold my little hand, your interjecton onto this thread is an attempt to hold our collective hand and it's actually a rude gesture on your part because no one on this thread needs to have anyone hold their hand.

Please only add constructive content. Thank you.

Salute!
Elias

(edited for spelling)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 12:35:52 am by Elias Alias »
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2015, 12:47:04 am »

why do you need anybody? somebody has to hold your little hand, or what? This sort of thing far too often leads to people having trouble with the cops, so beware. You are going to NEED that 'sixth sense", most likely.

Go beat your chest in another thread , god knows that you've shit on about every thread within the forum by now. Of course that's your usual modus operandi.

Instead of naming the boards of a survival or firearms orientation you've been thrown off of since the late '90s lets just name one you *haven't* been tossed off of.

So you run up on this thread where folks are now getting down to a fruitful discussion ( one that's far , far over your head) and decide to f*** it up too.............fine I'll just turn your ass back over to the script kiddies over towards /b/.....should keep you busy for a while...........AGAIN.

Thank you for being protective for the development of this thread, but your attack on GK's insensitivity may have been unnecessary, imo. And it added yet one more post which is off-topic  to the thread. Isn't that what a troll would want? I'll handle any obtuse variances from the thread's theme. I am not here very often due to being overworked already, so I'm not familiar with GK's history here at TMM. Hopefully he will take a hint. If not, he'll be history, I promise.

This is a very important thread, and it bears much fruit already. I've just now read the whole thing and will go back over it again this weekend and address some excellent posting here. Meanwhile, tonight I've got two writing deadlines which are consuming me and they are time sensitive. I will try to be more involved here as best I can.

And btw, I do have some very good developments to introduce to the thread. I am beginning, with your help, to see a plan for organizing a "sword" which we can take viral. I'll explain soon.

Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2015, 12:59:08 am »

I would like to thank Cyrellys for carrying the thread in my absence. I also would like to offer readers here a glimpse of her character by recommending everyone read this article by Cyrellys at my personal website:

https://eliasalias.com/2014/11/17/cyrellys-old-world-celt/

Cy truly is "ROAR", and her "sword" is a mighty weapon of truth.

I'll be back shortly, with new content for this discussion.
Salute!
Elias

Cyrellys

• Manticore Group
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2015, 03:49:40 am »

Thank you Elias and you're most welcome.

As to my current background, I am the instigator for the multi-national group Manticore Group, an editor and writer at Manticore Group's blog.  Another piece I recently crafted was a response to a letter that written by Randy Conway and published on Q-Alerts.  https://manticoregroup.wordpress.com/2014/12/23/i-can-tell-you-where-america-has-gone/

Recently I've been working with another writer on several WWII film scripts that are being prepared for production in Europe.  After that I'll be involved in another project which will produce a series of film scripts on The Liberty Kings: a series of biographies on individuals throughout human history whose lives and choices set the foundations for the principles about liberty, individual sovereignty, and character values extant in the Celtic tradition. 

These pieces are being designed to complement the research, books, films and educational videos being created by others at this time within the American Liberty Community.  The whole composite of everyone's work arriving to become a veritable library of resources upon which this nation and the rest of the world may draw for societal strengthening, intervention, and if necessary...rebuilding after collapse.  Our world needs the re-affirmation of roots that lay nearly obscured by time for all those things which we truly value.  These stories will return awareness of these roots to the people and in a manner that can be familiar to us; interconnected to the needs of our current paradigm and everyone within it.

Other writings of mine may be found at hubpages.com and at Open Minds Forum at Forumotion.com

I've lived life in the deep end of the pool.  Suffice to say there's far more to what is happening than what is at the surface apparent.  The history of the condition of this nation runs back much farther than its existence.  And its future, the future of its people will have a profound impact upon this world, particularly if the awake and aware cannot hold the line in this war.

Cyrellys
A Dog with no illusion.

~ Dr. Seus

StillaGhost

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2015, 11:38:15 am »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:51:14 pm by StillaGhost »

StillaGhost

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2015, 01:09:37 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:51:32 pm by StillaGhost »

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2015, 02:03:58 pm »

We're losing whole generations as far as the ability to think critically.

Parts of generations, probably, but not all of them by any means. I know about 100 homeschooled young folks, from ages 2 to 20, and they can most certainly think critically...  And I'm very sure there are a lot more of them. I'm sure there are a number of children who manage to see the truth in spite of government schooling.  I think a number of us survived that conditioning - so can others.

Quality, not quantity. No way to save the world. Help as many as you can, obviously, but don't worry about the lemmings going off the cliffs.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Up