The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Veteran arrested at gunpoint for legal open carry  (Read 1051 times)

mouse

Veteran arrested at gunpoint for legal open carry
« on: July 07, 2014, 07:06:38 pm »

There are obviously too many police all living by dipping into the public trough and they feel that they have to carry out government policy and there is nothing else to justify their existence so they pick on average people going about their lawful business.  Thank goodness he knew his rights.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=47872

A recently published cell phone video out of Wash. state shows an Air Force veteran being arrested at gunpoint for legally open carrying an AR-15 rifle.

The incident, which occurred on June 29, 2013, began when Vancouver police confronted Mack Worley as he walked down a public sidewalk towards his vehicle.

“Stop right there. Put the rifle on the ground,” an officer repeats over a police vehicle loudspeaker.

Worley, fearing for his safety, puts the rifle on the ground while a second officer demands he place his hands on top of his head.

“Am I being detained right now officer?” Worley asks.

After being forced to lift his t-shirt to prove he is not carrying a sidearm, Worley is repeatedly asked to turn off his cell phone by an Officer Rawlins. Refusing to do so, Worley again asks if he is being detained without receiving an answer.

“Just so you know officer, I don’t consent to any searches or seizures of my firearm,” Worley says as officers seize his property without probable cause.

snip
Pages: [1]   Go Up