The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JFK's body guards were called away before he was killed, proof of a setup  (Read 1373 times)

mouse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glPyZAj_wqc

This video shows two bodyguards who would normally be riding on the bumper bars of the presidential limo, being called to "stand down".  Proof of something sinister?

mouse

More evidence of cover-up in the JFK assassination
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 01:27:36 am »

Why is this important, 50 years later?  If the CIA had not got away with this at the time, it would have been a lot harder for the corruption that followed it to exist.

http://fff.org/2013/11/20/more-evidence-of-cover-up-in-the-jfk-assassination/

snip
Curtis also looked, and he told the audience “the posterior part of his head was blown out.”
snip
Because Lee Harvey Oswald, the accused assassin, was situated behind Kennedy. Thus, there is no way that he could have fired a shot in which the bullet entered Kennedy from the front and exited through the rear of his head. That means that someone fired from the front of Kennedy.

Yet, do the autopsy photographs, which the government steadfastly kept secret for many years, reflect the exit hole in the back of Kennedy’s head?

No. That’s the problem. The photographs depict no such thing. They depict the back of Kennedy’s head to be intact. See my article “JFK and the Deferentials,” which includes a rendering of the official autopsy photograph of the back of Kennedy’s head by House Select Committee illustrator Ida Dox in 1978.

snip

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: More evidence of cover-up in the JFK assassination
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:29:12 am »

No... this was merely another symptom that the game is rigged. Kennedy was a second rate hack to start with, and if he'd lived he'd have faded into the woodwork like Carter or Ford.  The only reason I sincerely hope Obummer remains alive, at least until the end of his term, is that otherwise he'd be turned into another such fake martyr as Kennedy and Lincoln.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Currawong

Re: JFK's body guards were called away before he was killed, proof of a setup
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 06:56:44 am »

Having read the articles about Kennedy's head wound that I remember
it being reported (sorry I can't give a reference) that a member of the public found a piece of
the President's skull in the roadside gutter close to where his limo passed.
But definitely a cover up to do with God knows what!
Pages: [1]   Go Up