The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reality check: More Americans are rethinking 9,11  (Read 1612 times)

mouse

Reality check: More Americans are rethinking 9,11
« on: September 11, 2013, 01:12:37 am »

Gee, if this is true, it only took them 12 years.  The expiration of time doesn't make the physically impossible, possible.

http://benswann.com/reality-check-more-americans-are-rethinking-911/

Did you know that a 3rd building fell on 9-11?  That bill board is today over Times Square.  It was placed there through donations to a campaign called Rethink 9/11.

In fact, that group has placed posters and signs across the world, from Australia, to Canada, from San Francisco to right here in New York City.

So what is Rethink 9/11?  Wouldn’t only a fringe group of people would still question 9/11?  Perhaps not, because today we will tell you about new polling that shows a majority of those polled either question the official 9/11 story or don’t believe it at all.  Is that possible?

snip

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Reality check: More Americans are rethinking 9,11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 05:21:15 am »

That's great, I guess. Not too good if people keep their attention on the past, however. Plenty of new shit going on right now. This is only valuable if the old shit makes them smell the new stuff.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 09:39:49 am »

This is the first 9/11 since 2012 when I didn't think about the anniversary. I noticed the calendar said 9/11, thought, "Oh, yeah, there's something that happened 12 years ago that politicians keep telling me I need to be willing to let them change my life over. Been there. Done that. Sick of it. Go away, tyrant fucks."

9/10 was much more excicting this year. 9 days until my new iPhone!
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 09:57:58 am »

I had something to add, well I added it in the sleepless portion of last night. But I wanted a different heading, so I posted it here: challenging open minds & treasured mythologies

I'm hoping a few of the intransigent resistors might be potentially open just a little.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up