The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greek community creates an off-the-grid Internet  (Read 2896 times)

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
Re: Greek community creates an off-the-grid Internet
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 06:11:10 pm »

So, do you have something in mind?

I certainly do.  However, I've learned that in the Northwest, for example, everyone wants ideas from idea guys for free, with the workups, but they won't feed & house you, nor fuel or maintain your vehicle for that same price.  On the other hand, I might be looking for partners or funding, sooner than later.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
Re: Greek community creates an off-the-grid Internet
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 11:33:00 pm »

Well I know a little bit about computers.*grins*

chances are though, my pockets are probably just as empty as yours, as that issue you've mentioned about folks wanting ideas from the idea guys for free isn't limited to the Northwest by ANY stretch of the imagination.

Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up