The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you seen this video? It's great!  (Read 4119 times)

mouse

Have you seen this video? It's great!
« on: March 16, 2013, 06:50:07 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5eaJCq3Qd4

9/11 Pt. 7_ {A MUST SEE '5' minute Video}_(The "OFFICIAL" Story)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Have you seen this video? It's great!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 08:27:05 am »

Please, please choose a subject line that actually describes the video! A brief paragraph about why you think it is "great" is also much appreciated. If you really think it is worth looking at... please tell us why.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 09:15:34 am »

It's a wonderfully done exposition of the official 9/11 theory, showing the myriad holes in that theory, in a humorous manner.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

gunslinger598

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 11:05:38 am »

:thumbsup:

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 11:33:26 am »

It's a wonderfully done exposition of the official 9/11 theory, showing the myriad holes in that theory, in a humorous manner.

Ok, thanks.

knobster

• Come and take!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 06:35:25 pm »

Hilarious.
You will not rise to the occasion; you will default to your level of training.
In God we trust, everyone else bring data.

stainzblue

• What's that beeping sound?
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 10:22:55 pm »

Bravo!
"The most important part of survival is the mind. It is your mind that tells you to prepare for hard times. [...] It is also your mind that tells you how to handle hard times you didn't think to prepare for."  
securitysix

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 03:50:22 pm »

I gotta second MamaL, Mouse, that your marketing is weak. Fortunately you have good friends helping you out. Thus I went and looked. I've seen it already, but it is good enough to be worth a second or third viewing.  In this world of overwhelming volume of information, "I liked it" is not compelling enough to inspire many folks to watch anything... and the phrase "must see" is so over-used and abused as to be synonymous with "waste of time".
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

mouse

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 05:19:38 am »

I gotta second MamaL, Mouse, that your marketing is weak. Fortunately you have good friends helping you out. Thus I went and looked. I've seen it already, but it is good enough to be worth a second or third viewing.  In this world of overwhelming volume of information, "I liked it" is not compelling enough to inspire many folks to watch anything... and the phrase "must see" is so over-used and abused as to be synonymous with "waste of time".

Well I DID say "have you seen this video?".  If "must see" is over used, and then "it is hilarious" indicates that "hilarious" is just MY opinion and may not be yours, then what is left?  How would you market it then?  (If you wanted to of course, I guess I am being a bit too presumptuous)

I still have a problem with the fact that with so many of these articles and videos around, and so much ridicule of the "official story", there are still so many people who just swallow the propaganda.  I still cringe when I hear people quoting propaganda about the OKC bombing as well, and "Waco", "Ruby Ridge" and "JFK assassination", I guess I should have got over it by now, but I haven't.

mouse

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 05:20:34 am »

Thank you Bill.  Put far better than I could have done.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 07:55:27 am »

All we're asking is for the title of the video to be the subject line, and for the one posting it to write a sentence or two telling folks WHY they think it is "great" or should be worth their time. That just doesn't seem like too much to ask. Personally, I don't watch many videos at all, and certainly wouldn't bother if I didn't have a clue what it was about.

bennie

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 04:37:58 am »

All we're asking is for the title of the video to be the subject line, and for the one posting it to write a sentence or two telling folks WHY they think it is "great" or should be worth their time. That just doesn't seem like too much to ask. Personally, I don't watch many videos at all, and certainly wouldn't bother if I didn't have a clue what it was about.

I agree.

As several people on this board have said before, they are on dial-up for internet connection and are very hampered in their ability to see videos. It takes much TIME and effort for them should they choose if they want to take the Time and effort to watch videos.

At home I use Hughesnet satellite connection for internet because where I live it is my only alternative to dial-up and I don't have a phone line to my home. It is only a slight step above dial up, when it comes to watching videos. I have restrictions on video use (and can be penalized by Hughesnet for using too much video TIME) and my ability for video play is only a slight step above dial-up...thus it takes TIME and effort...and I have to make a thoughtful choice if I want to take the TIME and effort.

mouse

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 06:22:41 am »

Yeah, sorry!  I get it and will make more of an effort in the future.  I was on "dial up" until not long ago so I know how selective you have to be about how many sites and videos you open, you don't want to waste time on something you don't need to view.

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 08:43:49 pm »

The video is by James Corbett of the "Corbett Report."  I subscribe to his YouTube channel.  He also has a podcast, and appears frequently on RT network giving his analysis of news events.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard
Pages: [1]   Go Up