The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bird Flu resistant to Tamiflu - CNN  (Read 24688 times)

DiabloLoco

Re: Bird Flu resistant to Tamiflu - CNN
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2012, 09:12:23 am »

:panic:  AHHHH!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!  :laugh: :sign10: :laugh:  [/sarcasm]

More fear mongering.  :rolleyes: Even if they are right, unless you have a very weak immune system (you know the type- uses Purell, OCD about cleanliness), then you have nothing to worry about. If you should happen to contract one of these "flu's" it will be just like any other flu. Treated the same, same symptoms....etc...

I'm always paranoid about what TPTB are putting into these so called "vaccinations" that they don't tell the "inoculated".

Mutti- This is not a jab at you. I understand that you have not been brainwashed by all of this. You are just reporting it.  :wub:

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2012, 09:17:33 am »

Interestingly... I've never had any kind of "flu" in my life, and almost no other kind of infection. Wish I knew why - and could bottle it.  :rolleyes:
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

mutti

• Mutti
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2012, 09:32:39 am »

Mutti- This is not a jab at you. I understand that you have not been brainwashed by all of this. You are just reporting it.  :wub:

I know. Sometimes things "spiral" out - you know the type "Did you hear about the new cross over of infant-seal-immature-pig-licking flu you can get from just breathing the air on the coast and at fairs?".  Some day, just some days, I'm tempted to say "Yes - it's spread by Lysol of all things!" just to see what would happen.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”  Jefferson

"The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract." Heinlein

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2012, 09:39:22 am »

When my first grandchild was born, her mother went nuts with the disinfectant, etc. She was OCD to start with, and poor Chanelle got the full blast. I tried hard to convince my daughter in law that letting the girl get dirty and crawl on the floor was healthy and wise, but she never would listen. Chanelle has terrible allergies, "colds," flu, infections of all kinds now... and she's 22 years old. Never did develop any real immune system, so she's a sitting duck for any germ that comes along. The second girl and the boy didn't get the full brunt of this OCD cleanliness, and they both do much better in terms of immune system, but still not great.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

DiabloLoco

« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2012, 10:15:37 am »

I know. Sometimes things "spiral" out - you know the type "Did you hear about the new cross over of infant-seal-immature-pig-licking flu you can get from just breathing the air on the coast and at fairs?".  Some day, just some days, I'm tempted to say "Yes - it's spread by Lysol of all things!" just to see what would happen.
  :sign10: Yeah...That would be hilarious!

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2012, 04:16:09 pm »

I undersdtand that Malaria is developing resistance to the Clorquin(sp) based medicenes due to sales over the internet.  There are fake pills out there that have a lowered effective dose that make you "Better" while never fully killing off the parasite............  These pills are popular in underdeveloped countries where people know what they are dealing with but skip the doctor and purchase boot leg pills......

Yes a healthy immune system is one thing, but an accidentally developed super bug is another.......
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up