The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Expert Group Rejects World Trade Center Reports  (Read 1651 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
Expert Group Rejects World Trade Center Reports
« on: June 19, 2012, 03:29:20 pm »

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=243162

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- ENGINEERS POINT TO EVIDENCE OF SCIENTIFIC FRAUD

CALL FOR INDEPENDENT 9/11 INVESTIGATION

Documentary World Premiere -- FINAL EDITION

"9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out"

If you thought that the fires at the World Trade Center twin towers, set off by the horrific jetliner impacts of September 11, 2001, were the cause of the destruction of those iconic skyscrapers, you may be mistaken. Experts now cite evidence showing that high-temperature incendiaries and explosives were planted throughout the twin towers and the lesser-known 47-story Building 7, also destroyed later the same day. ...

More at this link: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/expert-group-rejects-world-trade-center-reports-2012-05-22

mouse

Re: Expert Group Rejects World Trade Center Reports
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:03:28 am »

I look forward to seeing that documentary.  I am constantly amazed at how many people are still hostile to any "doubts" about the official story of 9.11.  There is so much information out there, documentaries, videos and books.  I can definitely recommend David Ray Griffin's book (I think it is his second and I cannot remember the title, I cannot look it up as I had to give it back to the owner of the book).

However, even if video evidence of people wiring the buildings with explosives or the skeletal remains of the passengers in the aircraft that were said to have hit the buildings, was miraculously discovered and publicised, there is still an incredible number of people who just wouldn't believe that this was anything but exactly what the "official story" said.  I am pretty convinced of that now.

Good that another film is to be made.  But A&E for 9.11 truth have already said so much that cannot be disputed, a lot of people didn't take any notice before, they probably won't this time either.

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
Re: Expert Group Rejects World Trade Center Reports
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 02:12:49 pm »

Shocked I tell you.  That's what I am.  You mean, the government would lie to the most brainwashed populous on the planet?!  Shocking!!!
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up