The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obama's Secret Kill List  (Read 3181 times)

0point

Obama's Secret Kill List
« on: June 01, 2012, 11:04:50 pm »

Obama's Secret Kill List by Napolitano at reason.com:

The leader of the government regularly sits down with his senior generals and spies and advisers and reviews a list of the people they want him to authorize their agents to kill. They do this every Tuesday morning when the leader is in town. The leader once condemned any practice even close to this, but now relishes the killing because he has convinced himself that it is a sane and sterile way to keep his country safe and himself in power. The leader, who is running for re-election, even invited his campaign manager to join the group that decides whom to kill.

This is not from a work of fiction, and it is not describing a series of events in the Kremlin or Beijing or Pyongyang. It is a fair summary of a 6,000-word investigative report in The New York Times earlier this week about the White House of Barack Obama.

Federal laws against murder apply to the president and to all federal agents and personnel, wherever they go on the planet.

Since 9/11, the United States government has set up national security systems that function not under the Constitution, not under the Geneva Conventions, not under the rule of law, not under the rules of war, not under federal law, but under a new secret system crafted by the Bush administration and personally directed by Obama, the same Obama who condemned these rules as senator and then extended them as president. In the name of fighting demons in pick-up trucks and wars that Congress has never declared, the government shreds our rights, taps our cellphones, reads our emails, kills innocents [at home and] abroad, strip searches 87-year-old grandmothers in wheelchairs and 3-year-old babies in their mothers' arms, and offers secrecy when the law requires accountability.

Evil surely does exist, especially in DC.

"Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others."

"The tragedy of modern war is that the young men die fighting each other - instead of their real enemies back home in the capitals."
- Edward Abbey

scorpio

Re: Obama's Secret Kill List
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 11:33:03 pm »

At this point if someone kills Barry it will be the Clintons, and if Barry kills anyone it will be a Clinton. Barry screwed up and a lot of the D's are pissed.

Mountain Prepper

• Observation, logic, communication, and acceptance is the only rational path.
  • Crafty Mountain Coyote
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 11:25:03 am »

At this point if someone kills Barry it will be the Clintons, and if Barry kills anyone it will be a Clinton. Barry screwed up and a lot of the D's are pissed.

It is clear that this is not a democrat or republican issue but one of government evil. Reagan, Bush daddy, Smokey Clinton, and Bush the retarded, along with the magic black jesus ALL have blood on their hands.

The problem with non-belief is that when the bastards die they will not burn in hell forever! Too bad it is fitting in some cases.
The majority of the populace remains willfully and blissfully ignorant of the fact that they are simply trained apes owned by the oligarchy. The act of voting is only another delusion to distract, similar to sports, controlled media manipulation, and religion. Nothing is ever “fixed” because “normal” is both mediocre and cowardly.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 01:35:24 pm »

Circular firing squads. What a mental image...  I love it when they fight each other.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 01:46:07 pm »

They've been getting normal people to kill each other (and far worse) in their names for ages untold, isn't it nice when occasionally they just go at it with each other, instead? 

It satisfies almost as well as sex, or good food, or sex after good food, or whatever combination thereof.  Quite frankly though, I'd rather have the sex and the good food and have these bastards ALL blink out of existence.  Probably won't get that lucky unless I run for office and become the non tyrannous demi-ruler, you know that one ruler who doesn't tell you what to do, just keeps the seat warm to keep other asses out of it, kinda "ruler."
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

knobster

• Come and take!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 05:57:30 am »

<snip> you know that one ruler who doesn't tell you what to do, just keeps the seat warm to keep other asses out of it, kinda "ruler."

:laugh:
That's awesome!
"Thank you for electing me!  I will now sit on this throne to keep it warm.  Go about your bid'ness."
You will not rise to the occasion; you will default to your level of training.
In God we trust, everyone else bring data.

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 05:37:36 pm »

<snip> you know that one ruler who doesn't tell you what to do, just keeps the seat warm to keep other asses out of it, kinda "ruler."

:laugh:
That's awesome!
"Thank you for electing me!  I will now sit on this throne to keep it warm.  Go about your bid'ness."

I would too!  'Course I'd have to decree a pay cut for myself and all employees and decree that we only "work" at our bureaucratic jobs on the weekends.  Those who show up and "pass" laws or other controls have to pay out of their pockets for the privilege of enforcing them, and are the primary agents against whom legal actions are filed.  Stuff like that.  That way I could simply run an honest business while sitting at that desk pretending to be a bureaucrat.  More satisfying that way.

"Hey, you're the president!  Can I get you to do some stuff for me?  I need some laws passed."
"Sure, it'll cost you X, and you'll need to hire mercenaries to enforce them, and you'll need to put your name publically as the backer and enforcer of said laws.  That okay?"

That way, far as I see it, moment his enforcers cross someone or hurt someone's kids, the backer is the one to go down.  And laws like that are instantly void the moment their last official backer dies or is otherwise removed from play. :D  I could see a lot of possibility for such a system, as unpopular laws regardless of cop and judge support, would immediately go poof when the people revolt and start stringing up (publicly or anonymously) the various backers of said policies, leaving the thugs without someone to pay for their "services" in enforcing said "laws."

No matter what those "nations of laws" idiots say, all nations are made of people, who are tyrannized so those benefitting from "laws" can enjoy a lucrative life of bullying and plundering.  About time to make the backers of laws and passers of laws fully responsible for their actions, eh?  Also, short of non aggression rules, all other rules and enforcements immediately remove ALL protections against aggression from the backers and enforcers since their partaking in such actions automatically makes them aggressors by default, thus no action against them can be deemed aggression at all.

I see such a system doing things much better than they were until now.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up