The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It was the CIA & State Dept. that Issued the Passports to the 9/11 Terrorist Hij  (Read 1672 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://

It is not at all clear that these patsies were actually on board the aircraft.  Basil

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/01/it-was-cia-that-issued-passports-to-911.html#ixzz1jNO4DBv7

It was the CIA & State Dept. that Issued the Passports to the 9/11 Terrorist Hijackers

Mike Springman- The former head of the American visa bureau in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia blows the whistle on the 9/11 hijackers.

Read more: http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/01/it-was-cia-that-issued-passports-to-911.html#ixzz1jOq7YaWX  ...<snip>...

mouse

I think it is pretty well established that the alleged "9.11 hijackers" did not exist, that is to say they were not "hijackers".  Articles like this, though seemingly informative, only serve to "muddy the waters" with regard to 9.11.

RagnarDanneskjold

• Four-Leaf Order of PSM
  • Administrator

Articles like this, though seemingly informative, only serve to "muddy the waters" with regard to 9.11.
[/size]

How so?
The Mayor is the Problem
The flagpole is the answer
We hung the first one
We can hang another one

The Firesign Theatre - from the album Boom Dot Bust

Dear Government
You are a ass shit.

A note from my younger son when he was 3.

When rights are outlawed, only outlaws will have rights. - Me

Round up everybody who can ride a horse or pull a trigger. Let's break out some Winchesters.  - John Wayne (Chisum)

mouse

Articles like this, though seemingly informative, only serve to "muddy the waters" with regard to 9.11.
[/size]

How so?

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be critical.  It is a good article and points out the CIA connection to middle eastern "baddies" (for want of a better word).  But the title of the piece is "9.11 HIJACKERS' PASSPORTS ....."  This is misleading because (I used to say "in my opinion" but I think it's pretty well established now) there WERE NO hijackers on 9.11.

This "muddies the waters" because it draws attention away from the fact that whatever hit the twin towers and Pentagon were NOT hijacked aircraft, and perpetuates the myth that Middle Eastern "terrorists" had something to do with 9.11.

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.

There's plenty of Middle Easterners working for intelligence agencies.  You have to remember that humanity at large, as studied between the 1920's and sometime in early 2000 (forgot the exact dates) has proven to have the following psychological breakdown of evil: 

-- circa 2 % would be dictators and control freaks.  Just think, Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, every tin pot warlord in Africa and Asia, pretty much every American regulator and bureaucrat fits into this group, or at least whoever actually writes the legislation.
-- barely over 16% but not quite 17% enablers, men and women who would only be too glad to man the trains and the ovens, be trigger pullers and lack any and all empathy towards others of their own species.  These are your actual politicians, presidents, premiers, senators, lords, cops and military men who "love their jobs" and couldn't care less about any wrongs they commit since they believe that every crime they commit is the fault of someone else, that is, whoever's in charge takes responsibility, they "just work there."  Apparently only an excuse when the winners use it, when the losers use it, they get hanged by the aforementioned winners.  So the law, as we all know it views all men equally, but the lawmakers and enforcers "more equally" than the rest.  Because, you know, they "just work there" of course, so all the evil they commit is just part of the job description.  They aren't human, or they would have a choice and would make it.  You will know a tree by the fruit it bears... and apparently these 16% lack any humanity whatsoever.  The 2% above are worse intellectually, but morally it is the 16% who are the true evil, for without them, the 2% would simply lead lives of unfulfilled evil desires and would quickly and rightfully become extinct.

Note: Yes I did include politicians in the 16% because they do not take responsibility for their actions and they aren't the true masterminds (save for Senator Palpatine, but he's a movie character and has no relevance to the usual parade of morons who don't even read the "bills" they sign except that they are told to by the real masters who really write the stuff.)

I believe we'll never be "told" the full story because the true principals of the action are either dead or reconfigured to go commit atrocities elsewhere.  Relax, the truth is out there, and will never be told by official stories until well after any of the principals bodies have either rotted from being in the ground, or rotted from having lived exceedingly long lives hidden from justice.

Edited to fix spelling and clear some things up.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:46:19 pm by khyeron »
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

mouse

Brilliant Khyeron, agree with everything you just said.  I just find it really frustrating when you read about 9.11 and media outlets - even alternative media outlets - just cannot resist bringing the Middle East into it, this is DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERE IS ZERO (ABSOLUTELY NONE, ZILCH, ZIP, NOTHING, NEGATIVE, NOT A THING) evidence anywhere that the middle east or anyone from the middle east, had anything to do with 9.11.  "Inforwars" has some good articles on 9.11, but then they go and prove they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about by adding in bits about "Bin Laden" and "Al Quaeda" every so often.

BTW, I don't watch TV and I am not a movie buff, in fact I haven't watched a movie in years and I (the last time was in 2004) so I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about when you refer to characters in movies (like Senator Palpatine).  Sorry, but I'm just not with all that any more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up