The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH  (Read 3146 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://
9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
« on: December 11, 2011, 12:42:14 pm »

It has been speculated that the planes which hit the towers were military fuel tankers painted to look like jetliners, this seems to support that idea.  ~Basil

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/ACARS-CONFIRMED-911-AIRCRAFT-AIRBORNE-LONG-AFTER-CRASH.html

ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
UNITED 175 IN THE VICINITY OF HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH, PA

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) is a device used to send messages to and from an aircraft. Very similar to text messages and email we use today, Air Traffic Control, the airline itself, and other airplanes can communicate with each other via this "texting" system. ACARS was developed in 1978 and is still used today. Similar to cell phone networks, the ACARS network has remote ground stations installed around the world to route messages from ATC, the airline, etc, to the aircraft depending on it's location and vice versa. ACARS Messages have been provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) which demonstrate that the aircraft received messages through ground stations located in Harrisburg, PA, and then later routed through a ground station in Pittsburgh, 20 minutes after the aircraft allegedly impacted the South Tower in New York. How can messages be routed through such remote locations if the aircraft was in NY, not to mention how can messages be routed to an aircraft which allegedly crashed 20 minutes earlier? Pilots For 9/11 Truth have briefly touched on this subject in 9/11: Intercepted through the excellent research of "Woody Box", who initially discovered such alarming information in the released FOIA documents(1). We now have further information which confirms the aircraft was not in the vicinity of New York City when the attacks occurred. ...<snip>...

mouse

Re: 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 06:40:01 am »

Hmmn, and seven of the 19 alleged "hijackers" were found to be alive and well and living in various places, well after they were supposed to have died in explosive fireballs.

The plot thickens.

Planes - supposedly crashed, found not to have crashed.

"Hijackers" - supposedly died in the aforementioned plane crashes, found alive AFTERWARDS.

How can anyone believe the "official story"?  (O - FISH - AL story), fishy, fishy!

Cathryn

• Outlaw Anarcho-Capitalist
  • I govern myself-and never consent to be governed
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 02:02:25 pm »

Waterboard the 911 commission?   Nah, too much work and I don't have the heart for torture. 

Seriously, though, I don't think we're ever going to know hear the truth confirmed by any officially officious source.  Knowing the truth?  I think we're most of the way there.  The whole plot I have heard laid out makes a great deal of logical sense, given the kind of sick powermongering f*cks we have in the government at present, and who have been among the government since Hamilton's time.

Cathryn
III
Damn the typos, full speed ahead!

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 02:06:31 pm »

Hmmn, and seven of the 19 alleged "hijackers" were found to be alive and well and living in various places, well after they were supposed to have died in explosive fireballs.

The plot thickens.

Planes - supposedly crashed, found not to have crashed.

"Hijackers" - supposedly died in the aforementioned plane crashes, found alive AFTERWARDS.

How can anyone believe the "official story"?  (O - FISH - AL story), fishy, fishy!

Not to mention the question of what happened to all those people who supposedly were on those crashed aircraft? Where did they go? Does anyone actually claim to have had a family member or friend on one of those flights? I can't remember.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

RagnarDanneskjold

• Four-Leaf Order of PSM
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 10:02:09 am »

Not to mention the question of what happened to all those people who supposedly were on those crashed aircraft? Where did they go? Does anyone actually claim to have had a family member or friend on one of those flights? I can't remember.

It wouldn't matter if you did find someone who lost a friend or family member on one of those flights. If they wanted a boatload (planeload) of dead passengers, they would just kill them all anyway.
The Mayor is the Problem
The flagpole is the answer
We hung the first one
We can hang another one

The Firesign Theatre - from the album Boom Dot Bust

Dear Government
You are a ass shit.

A note from my younger son when he was 3.

When rights are outlawed, only outlaws will have rights. - Me

Round up everybody who can ride a horse or pull a trigger. Let's break out some Winchesters.  - John Wayne (Chisum)

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 10:23:17 am »

I've been looking at state atrocities for a long time, and even I have a hard time realizing the utter evil of the demons (I won't call them people) who could do this kind of thing. That was one of the things that allowed the nazis to do so much damage before they were finally stopped. The German Jews couldn't believe that a human being could do what they nazis did. Let's hope that Americans don't make the same mistake for long.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

mouse

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 06:51:37 am »

Waterboard the 911 commission?   Nah, too much work and I don't have the heart for torture. 

Seriously, though, I don't think we're ever going to know hear the truth confirmed by any officially officious source.  Knowing the truth?  I think we're most of the way there.  The whole plot I have heard laid out makes a great deal of logical sense, given the kind of sick powermongering f*cks we have in the government at present, and who have been among the government since Hamilton's time.

Cathryn
III

No, I guess you're right, we will never hear the truth confirmed by any officially officious source, but the best that we can hope for is that eventually everybody will accept that this was a false flag event.  I remember my sister saying to me - about two years after "9.11" -" you know how we were taught at school that the Reichstag fire was a false flag event?  Well by the time our grandchildren are going to school they will be taught that 9.11 was a false flag event, and they will laugh at our generation for being dumb enough to believe anything different".  I just hope this is right.

The "seed of suspicion" has been planted in most peoples' minds, and everything that happens now that is similar to 9.11 is viewed with utmost suspicion.  I don't think any government would get away with telling such outrageous porkies again.

That is one of the main reasons that I am so adamant about challenging people who repeat silly government stories about 9.11, I am sort of embarrassed at how obsequious and unthinking a lot of people can be and I hope that history records that at least some of us didn't accept this #&%*

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 07:14:22 am »

The "seed of suspicion" has been planted in most peoples' minds, and everything that happens now that is similar to 9.11 is viewed with utmost suspicion.  I don't think any government would get away with telling such outrageous porkies again.

Except that new "porkies" are told every single day. New lies pour forth like a river at flood. They get away with it. Far too few even ask questions.

mouse

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 06:50:01 am »

Except that new "porkies" are told every single day. New lies pour forth like a river at flood. They get away with it. Far too few even ask questions.

I accept that lies are told by politicians and government employees every day, I guess we all do, it is expected.  It has got to the stage where if government put out a press release saying that the sun was going to rise tomorrow, everybody would be going out to check if that would really happen.

I just think that if (say) gunfire was seen to erupt out of the statue of Liberty and half the population of NY was killed before anyone was apprehended, and a "lone gunmnan" was found to be at fault who turned out to be a "soverign citizen/gun rights activist/9.11 truther/Ron Paul supporter/possible Muslim convert/Christian activist/militia movement proponent/medicinal marijuana grower/anything else you can think of, and this was all publicised, people would immediately not accept anything the media tried to tell them about it all and start looking for reasons why it was a government "covert" operation and start speculating on discussion boards as to the group (pick one from the above list) that the government wanted to target.

I have never seen so much automatic cynicism.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 07:18:44 am »

I have never seen so much automatic cynicism.

Yes? I can't believe you don't think this is good.  :laugh:  I do. They may get it wrong sometimes, but it's wonderful to see people spitting out the koolaid at least some of the time.

RagnarDanneskjold

• Four-Leaf Order of PSM
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 04:13:12 pm »

I think she does think it is good. I think that is her point.
The Mayor is the Problem
The flagpole is the answer
We hung the first one
We can hang another one

The Firesign Theatre - from the album Boom Dot Bust

Dear Government
You are a ass shit.

A note from my younger son when he was 3.

When rights are outlawed, only outlaws will have rights. - Me

Round up everybody who can ride a horse or pull a trigger. Let's break out some Winchesters.  - John Wayne (Chisum)

mouse

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 08:54:00 pm »

It IS good but it would be better if we could believe what we are told by the news media.  It just means that people are finally waking up.  Not enough people though, but better than nothing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up