The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Article on "9.11" - "9.11 came from above, not from below"  (Read 814 times)

mouse

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7442
Article on "9.11" - "9.11 came from above, not from below"
« on: September 24, 2011, 06:31:15 am »

Great article.  Reiterates the 84% poll.  84% of Americans don't believe the OS, that leaves just 16% and of those how many are babies, deaf and blind or government employees who don't dare to ask questions or say what they think anyway.

And "begging to be fooled again", that is my fear too.  I used to be just embarrassed for humanity, the humanity that believes such a preposterous tale, but now I'm thinking that it is dangerous, dangerous to the point of condoning more lies and attacks. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1126/330/9_11_Came_From_Above,_Not_From_Below.html

Innocent faith in the dignity of American leadership might shield the bystander from knowing that, despite successful suicide missions, many of those Arab boys are alive and well. Faith strong enough could also shield them from knowing that a scientific opinion poll taken in October of 2006 by the New York Times/CBS News revealed that 84% of American do not believe the official government explanation of the September 11, 2001 “terror attacks” (apparently, They soon put a damper on any more independent polls).

Blind faith might render the bystander clueless about the whole diabolical nightmare that set in motion “the long war” of greed trickling down from the pinnacles of “humanity,” rather than hatred bubbling up from below.

By allowing Them to get away with 9/11, have we virtually guaranteed another, possibly even more fiendish false flag “terrorist attack”? As George W. Bush said, “Fool me once, shame on...shame on you...you fool me—can’t get fooled again.” Whatever he really meant, the bottom line seems to be: We’re begging to be fooled, again

Snip
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up