The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bilderberg Group  (Read 8329 times)

DiabloLoco

Re: The Bilderberg Group
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2016, 06:02:02 am »

Why are you focusing on just the financial aspect of it?

It is not just financial... that's simply one of the many choices individuals make, but it is tangled with every other choice. It is the ongoing choices of billions of individuals that really matter.  That can be distorted locally, for a time, but nothing can actually stop individuals from making choices, good or bad. That's what the market is all about, and that includes about everything, not just money.
Exactly. The complexity of the machine is rivaled only by it's sheer size. The individuals that do not fall under the umbrella of their influence are not a threat, and are therefore ignored as they can be dealt with quickly and easily should a problem arise. You can't look at this from a local perspective. When thinking of these matters, one must REALLY take in the whole picture. The whole picture AND the frame AND the back of the picture AND the wall it's hanging on......etc......etc...... The scope is that immense.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2016, 06:14:39 am »

Do you really believe that these few insane tyrants can actually control the choices of billions of people? I'm sure they do believe it, but even the most brutal of totolitarian regimes demonstrates clearly that they actually can't control everything, by any means. Look at North Korea... Insanity personified, yet the people continue to live their lives and make choices the fat boy can't begin to control...  The distortion and problems he causes can be and are horrible, but he has little actual CONTROL of what individuals choose.  No matter how many billions of people are on the earth, they remain individuals.

And if even a significant number of those individuals understood the authority they have over themselves, none of the evil plans would mean anything. The Bilderberg group and the evil hermit king would have no more power over them. As long as they do believe in the authority of others over them, and to whatever extent they choose to allow it, the tyranny will continue.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

DiabloLoco

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2016, 10:13:52 am »

Do you really believe that these few insane tyrants can actually control the choices of billions of people?

No. Not all the choices. But that's the idea- control what information gets put out, and HOW it's put out to the masses, all while maintaining the illusion of free will. This falls right in with Elias's "MindWar". 

And if even a significant number of those individuals understood the authority they have over themselves, none of the evil plans would mean anything. The Bilderberg group and the evil hermit king would have no more power over them. As long as they do believe in the authority of others over them, and to whatever extent they choose to allow it, the tyranny will continue.

And that's the whole point of this forum, right? To counter these jerks. To use brains, not brawn, to fight back. These guys are the enemy to individual liberty. Identifying and understanding the enemy and their plans is step one.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:17:51 am by DiabloLoco »

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 07:30:21 pm »

Do you really believe that these few insane tyrants can actually control the choices of billions of people? I'm sure they do believe it, but even the most brutal of totolitarian regimes demonstrates clearly that they actually can't control everything, by any means. Look at North Korea... Insanity personified, yet the people continue to live their lives and make choices the fat boy can't begin to control...  The distortion and problems he causes can be and are horrible, but he has little actual CONTROL of what individuals choose.  No matter how many billions of people are on the earth, they remain individuals.

ML, control is pointless.  People fight control.  Subtle influence, however... has been proven to work ages over.  Marxism has subverted the world in amazing and horrifying ways.  Westerners fought and hated direct control, but look at all the anti men feminazis and the black people who were subverted since they rejected the one true capitalist in black culture and instead embraced the pre-MLK marxist.  (Youtube for "Big Red" if you want to watch a psycho feminazi "kill all men" bitch from hell, no need to make out the audio, you can clearly read her lips, she says 'fuck face' a lot.)

Again, people assume these guys "control."  Controlling is boring.  Influencing and watching idiots destroy themselves is actually similar to the same thrill people get from trolling forums and starting/maintaining flame wars. 
(Like the recent threads Clip derailed and got locked... and yes Diablo, I'm sorry, I was hungrier for the bait this time.  A member of my family almost died recently and completely rejected their faith, and I can't blame them.  My parents didn't feel welcomed whatsoever in our "christian community" here.  Its all "pay your tithes, obey, and STFU."  So, while that family member completely said they don't want to go near a church ever again, the rest of us simply stopped going.  I'm tired of propagandists.)

Back to my point.  I'm surprised nobody's slipped some polonium in Alex Jones' soup (marxists tend to do that sort of thing.)  I mean he sounds crazy and some of his more fantasy stuff is bullshit, but their coverage of events on the geopolitical stuff is damn accurate, and he needs to stick around, if only so Matt Drudge and others don't end up becoming the big targets.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Adam Ruff

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2016, 06:49:38 am »

Ohmygosh, I just frittered away enough time to plant a winter garden on this essay. It's definitely too long to post here, but suffice it to say I felt my blog on The True Story of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin was worth the effort doing my tiny bit towards expanding its readership.

I've long felt that Ron Paul's flying in the face of the powers behind the throne is extremely courageous. He, in my book, truly earns the horribly overused label "hero".  While there is absolutely nothing heroic about surviving some calamity or other, standing up and fighting against powers who have no hesitance to bombing or starving entire civilizations is very definitely heroic.

I think Daniel Estulin and a handful of other Bilderberg investigative reporters are way-the-heck up there in earning the Hero label. The more of us who buy, read and/or understand the contents of his book, the safer he is and the less powerful are those who would (or do) rule the world.

I have Estulin's first book on the Bilderberg group and I plan to purchase his second one which I believe is called The Octopus Conspiracy if I am not mistaken. Yes indeed Estulin is a hero in every sense of the word.

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 10:09:46 am »

Interestingly, The Bilderberg Group's meeting was getting a lot of attention on the Internet until a shooting in Orlando hit the three magic hot buttions: Gays, AR-15s, Muslims.

Suddenly, nobody is watching The Bilderbergs any more.

Amazing good LUCK for them, eh?
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2016, 04:05:16 pm »

Interestingly, The Bilderberg Group's meeting was getting a lot of attention on the Internet until a shooting in Orlando hit the three magic hot buttions: Gays, AR-15s, Muslims.

Suddenly, nobody is watching The Bilderbergs any more.

Amazing good LUCK for them, eh?

Sorry, I didn't even know about a mass shooting in Orlando until you guys brought it up on this forum.  I haven't cared about MSM in years.  I get my news from aggregators, usually about technology, shadow government... and science.

Sorry to say but my reply would've been, "who gives a shit?"  Not the fudge packers (bless'em and all that.)  Seriously, why not pack guns when you're a fag, you already know people will hate you or be uneasy around you.  All it takes is one shithead to kill you or run you over with a car, or blow you up, or bring fifty of his buddies and kick your head in (rednecks did this all the time back in the day, and the victims were not always gay or non-white, they beat up plenty of whites, nerds and geeks still served as unwilling victims all the way to modern day.  I got beat up in school by shithead rednecks and "niggaz" plenty of times.  I got suspended for fighting back and winning.  I got ill memories of how the "authorities" support evil.)   So its shocking to me only that gays are stupid enough to NOT pack steel and training to fight.  Who cares if you're the wenchly womanly bottom bitch in the bedroom?  Outside, you're still a man.  No excuses for being incapable of self defense.  Fail at it, and you're simply a failure in natural selection.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up