The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "9.11 related deaths", pols want autopsy standards to pinpoint causes  (Read 1310 times)

mouse

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/11/11/2010-11-11_as_wtc_responders_death_toll_nears_1000_docs_and_ny_pols_urge_feds_to_pinpoint__.html

Washington - The staggering death toll for Ground Zero responders has soared past 916 - and still no one knows what really killed them.

Now, nine years after the terror attacks, doctors and some New York lawmakers are urging the federal Department of Health and Human Services to draft autopsy protocols to pinpoint 9/11-related fatalities, the Daily News has learned.

Astonishingly, there are no written standards to help doctors diagnose post-9/11 deaths, leaving a void that's wreaked enormous emotional pain and conflict on survivors.
snip

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required
Re: "9.11 related deaths", pols want autopsy standards to pinpoint causes
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 11:27:07 am »

My first guess would be asbestos poisoning. That's a big reason Silverstein dropped the buildings.
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

mouse

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 05:52:49 am »

My first guess would be asbestos poisoning. That's a big reason Silverstein dropped the buildings.

So he should be charged with manslaughter.

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 03:43:58 pm »

He and many others. Premeditated murder for sure.
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY
Pages: [1]   Go Up