The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Building what?" advertisement, building 7  (Read 1385 times)

mouse

"Building what?" advertisement, building 7
« on: November 03, 2010, 02:45:01 am »

The organisation "Building what" has made the following video, TELLING people (surprising a lot of people just don't know and refuse to believe it when told) that a third building in the WTC complex fell on 9.11.  There aim is to have this video aired on television stations throughout the country.

I guess all you people here know of this, but a lot of your friends, relatives and neighbours might not.  After all I was discussing this with an American friend from my church who has lived here since about 2000, and she was absolutely adamant that "the official story is correct" because "the government knows all sorts of things that they can't tell us, so we just have to trust them".  When I mentioned Building 7, she said "what about bldg 7?  It is still standing and wasn't even affected by the twin towers collapsing".

I learnt then that if she was to continue being my friend I'd just better not mention that subject again to her.

An ad. like this might have changed things, though it's not likely to be aired here any time, but there must be "heaps" of people in America with her attitude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-1GVknJjo&feature=player_embedded

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
Re: "Building what?" advertisement, building 7
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 10:12:47 am »

I remember during the original coverage that they mentioned building 7 was one of the casualties. It was the residence of the New York ECC if I recall rightly.  I also remember acouple of days later they said it was too damaged and would have to come down too.  (shrug, ancient history anyway, I am more interested in using the time on preps, and plugging a leak here and there to keep things from crumbling a bit longer)
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

mouse

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 07:02:11 pm »

I remember during the original coverage that they mentioned building 7 was one of the casualties. It was the residence of the New York ECC if I recall rightly.  I also remember acouple of days later they said it was too damaged and would have to come down too.  (shrug, ancient history anyway, I am more interested in using the time on preps, and plugging a leak here and there to keep things from crumbling a bit longer)
\
Building 7 was demolished at about 5pm on September 11.  Publicity at the time told us that "fire damage caused by debris from the other buildings falling on it made it collapse" - although it is a "football field" distance away from the twin towers.

The subsequent "Kean enquiry" simply ignored Building 7 and didn't even address this issue.  As far as I am concerned it is THE first "smoking gun".

As for "ancient history".  I am reminded of the old adage "if we do not learn from history we are destined to repeat it" (or something like that).  This is a vitally important issue and should never be allowed to "go away" because just about all of what America is today - the world in fact - is based on the lie that told us that cave dwellers in Afghanistan did all these things.  It changed, "justified" wide spread torture of prisoners by America, it made people throughout the world say and believe the silliest things (like government knows more than we do and CANNOT share the information with us for our own good".

The more exposure this gets the more people will inevitably realise that they have been "had" and the entire "homeland security" thing is based on the biggest lies and criminal acts, torture is based on lies and criminal acts too.  If the world's biggest problem is big governments, ignoring this and relegating it to "ancient history" is justifying big governments.  Airport scanners, TSA, silly, pointless "security measures" and world paranoia about "terrorist attackss" is all based on this.

If things are ever going to change we must ALL realise that we started all this because we swallowed a major lie, or saat back and said "well, so what?  They might have lied but they're going to get away with it", and it is we, the public who let them get away with it.l

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:18:24 pm »

This is a vitally important issue and should never be allowed to "go away" because just about all of what America is today

Pearl harbor, the creation of the fed, and the civil war are also vitally important issues as were WACO and Ruby Ridge...........and even with some of those being half a century or more old...........folks still haven't learned anything from them...................because they don't "WANT" to learn.............ignorance is bliss.....and ignorance is comfortable, in fact Cheney could come right out and say "WE DID IT" and folks still wouldn't believe it.............because it's just too painful for ffolks to even consider that their own government would exterminate people in an effort to consolidate it's own power...........

Again...............I'd have to wonder just how many folks are here only because they've already been fucked royally by government
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

mouse

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 03:47:34 am »

This is a vitally important issue and should never be allowed to "go away" because just about all of what America is today

Pearl harbor, the creation of the fed, and the civil war are also vitally important issues as were WACO and Ruby Ridge

I agree with you 100%, I am convinced that people in general are really masochists, after finding out the truth about Waco and Ruby Ridge (it took a little while for news of the truth to get over here) I am still amazed that anyone can look any member of the FBI or either of the Clintons, or any of the politicians or government employees who were involved in either of these thing, in the eyes again.

Pearl Harbour, the creation of the fed. and the civil war were pretty horrific too, but there is no one alive who now who was involved in these things.  OK, maybe a few who were alive during Pearl Harbour, but they must be pretty old by now and about to face their judgement.

Ruby Ridge and Waco are excellent examples of "people waking up".  One day when I was browsing the local paper while I should have been working I came across an article about Waco that "put a seed of doubt in my mind", until then I had accepted the "official story", so I started to do some research that evening and in two days I was totally convinced of the horror of the entire episode.  Literally a couple of days later the film about Ruby Ridge" was shown on TV (you know the one with Randy Quaid and Laura Dern) and that was enough to wake me up about that one too.  I spent a couple of weeks in telephone conversations with my brother, and finally managed to convince him.  Up until that time he had been a very staunch official story believer.  I hope I succeeded with others too.  I got really cynical while doing that, but then, what do you expect ....
Pages: [1]   Go Up