The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: « BOMBSHELL: Check Out This Industry Catalog And Price Sheet For FABRICATED Fo  (Read 1057 times)

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required

In light of the fraud perpetrated by the banks re: home loans and not possessing the instrument but still foreclosing, look at this.

«  BOMBSHELL: Check Out This Industry Catalog And Price Sheet For FABRICATED Foreclosure Documents » 

You wanted concrete proof of widespread lost mortgage documentation?  Feast your eyes upon this.

A foreclosure lawyer sent sent this little beauty by email last night.  I had no idea the market was so robust for missing mortgage documents.  And apparently there is inflation within the foreclosure fabrication circles.  Prices to replace missing documents keep going up...;-)
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

knobster

• Come and take!

Case of the missing link?
You will not rise to the occasion; you will default to your level of training.
In God we trust, everyone else bring data.

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY
Pages: [1]   Go Up