The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "9.11 Report is a cover up from start to finish" - ON FOX NEWS!!!!!  (Read 1870 times)

mouse

I can't believe my eyes, Fox News making a prograsmme with Andrew Neopolitano on 9.11 truth.

Here's the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9DQ4EpgYzY

It is basically Judge Andrew Neopolitano talking to Col. Antony Shaffer about the 9.11 commission being totally corrupt.  Then he speaks to Michael Scheuer about the same thing.

I am not at all surprised at any of the content, but I Am greatly surprised that Fox News has broadcasted this.   I thought it was strange enough that Judge Neopolitano was not got rid of after he became a truther.  Are TPTB now going to admit the truth, knowing that nothing will ever be done about it?  They've already got what they wanted, pipelines across Afghanistan, control of all Iraq's oil fields, the American population in a constant state of fear - so much that they will not even question anything their government does, and mass surveillence and "over the top" security measures all over the world, and the American constitution relegated to a "quaint, has-been document" that is pretty to look at by essentially means nothing (is there anything I've missed?)

None of these things are ever going to change now.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Re: "9.11 Report is a cover up from start to finish" - ON FOX NEWS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 10:28:36 pm »

Might as well get used to it, mouse. This stuff is coming out all over the place. It appears to me that there is no choice left to the media - too many Americans are finally waking up to the science, the facts, and the truth of 9/11 being a massive government-operated black-op designed to forge public perception in favor of desired U.S. foreign and domestic policy.

It is difficult to imagine that we could be living in great times, what with the aftermath of the 9/11 Lie now grasping at the throat of America with its coming military-police state, but it does my heart good to see so many media names opening up to the reality of 9/11 Truth. The truth of 9/11 has reached a critical mass among the people, and the people have the Internet, and the whole house of cards is about to come down. Having suffered the abuse of countless nay-sayers over the years because I saw through the Lie early on, I'm pleased to see that so many hardworking patriots, such as yourself and others here, are now getting to see fruits from those labors of love - think of all the hours you yourself have devoted to helping this world see the truth! Same goes for me. And for many others. And now it's coming clear to mainstream America - that has to be a good thing.

Thank you for posting a powerful segment. I enjoyed viewing it. Judge Napolitano rocks!
Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 05:22:15 am »

The Judge's Freedom Watch show is going to be on prime time starting this week.  8 PM every week night.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 03:49:04 pm »

All I see at 8:00 is Hannity, I hope they take him off, he's very annoying.
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 03:53:54 pm »

I think Napolitano is on "Fox Business News" channel.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 04:10:07 pm »

Dammit, I don't get that.
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

OLD TIRED RN

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 12:01:53 am »

I can't believe my eyes, Fox News making a prograsmme with Andrew Neopolitano on 9.11 truth.

Here's the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9DQ4EpgYzY

It is basically Judge Andrew Neopolitano talking to Col. Antony Shaffer about the 9.11 commission being totally corrupt.  Then he speaks to Michael Scheuer about the same thing.

I am not at all surprised at any of the content, but I Am greatly surprised that Fox News has broadcasted this.   I thought it was strange enough that Judge Neopolitano was not got rid of after he became a truther.  Are TPTB now going to admit the truth, knowing that nothing will ever be done about it?  They've already got what they wanted, pipelines across Afghanistan, control of all Iraq's oil fields, the American population in a constant state of fear - so much that they will not even question anything their government does, and mass surveillence and "over the top" security measures all over the world, and the American constitution relegated to a "quaint, has-been document" that is pretty to look at by essentially means nothing (is there anything I've missed?)

None of these things are ever going to change now.
Mouse, you didn't miss a thing. Very well said.  Sad but so.  RN
When freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails, and they who cry APEASE APEASE are hanged by those who they tried to please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up