The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dramatic Images of World Trade Center Collapse on 9/11 Released for First Time  (Read 1441 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://

Those nine tons of military grade nanothermite really blew these buildings into an enormous pyroclastic cloud. Basil

http://www.lewrockwell.com/spl2/new-911-photos.html

Dramatic Images of World Trade Center Collapse on 9/11 Released for First Time

by Philip Delves Broughton

We have seen the Twin Towers collapse hundreds of times on TV. The steel and glass skyscrapers exploding like a bag of flour, the dust and smoke pluming out across Manhattan. But never like this, from above.

Nine years after the defining moment of the 21st century, a stunning set of photographs taken by New York Police helicopters forces us to look afresh at a catastrophe we assumed we knew so well. ...<snip>...

mouse

I remember, ages ago, seeing a picture of one of the WTC buildings collapsing and debris coming out of it as it went down.

What struck me as obviously an explosion of some sort was the fact that the debris was actually being blown outward at what must have been great force.

I just couldn't see that happening in a normal fire.

Even if a lot of people in the rest of the country have been duped by the "official story", New Yorkers must have realised pretty quickly what was going on.  Right there there's thousands of people who will have seen first hand absolute proof that it was a demolition, not just office fires.

It can't be that 90% of New York city just happened to be sleeping or watching TV at the time, so what gives?

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome

I was hoping to see the side of building 7 that was damaged by the tower collapses.  We've all seen the videos of what looks to be an obvious planned demolition.  But nay-sayers insist that the OTHER side of the building was gutted, and that's why it collapsed.  And I cannot seem to find any photos or videos of the damaged side of the building.

Anyone know of any?
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required

What the New 9-11 Photos Show

Posted: February 16th, 2010 by Militant Libertarian

by Christopher Bollyn

Eight and a half years after 9-11, we are finally able to view the photos taken by a photographer in a New York City Police Department helicopter hovering over the scene of the crime.  Why has it taken so long for these photos of the crime of the century to be released?  What do these newly released photos tell us?

There is certainly a great deal of evidence contained in these hundreds of photographs, which will take some time to analyze, but one thing is very clear.  The Twin Towers were turned into dust.  The concrete and steel frame towers were reduced to immense clouds of dust and this was not caused by the potential energy of the buildings being released as they fell.  The towers were pulverized through the use of many tons of super-thermite, which was discovered in the dust by Professor Steven E. Jones.  Looking at these photos, one can see that the towers were exploded and turned into dust in the same instant.  The photos validate the thesis, now proven, that the Twin Towers – and the lives within them – were destroyed by demolition charges and tons of super-thermite which had been applied to the concrete floors, probably on the undersides of the floor pans.

Links to my articles on the evidence of super-thermite in the dust of the World Trade Center are found at the bottom of this post.

http://militantlibertarian.org/2010/02/16/what-the-new-9-11-photos-show/
good shots.
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://

I was hoping to see the side of building 7 that was damaged by the tower collapses.  We've all seen the videos of what looks to be an obvious planned demolition.  But nay-sayers insist that the OTHER side of the building was gutted, and that's why it collapsed.  And I cannot seem to find any photos or videos of the damaged side of the building.

It looks to me like the first photo, the fourth, and the last, show the other, undamaged side of building 7... I don't see any damage; it doesn't look like it is gutted.  I've seen a bunch of photos of the damaged side that show several relatively small fires, and that's the view you see as it comes down. Or have I got my directions mixed up? 

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome

It looks to me like the first photo, the fourth, and the last, show the other, undamaged side of building 7... I don't see any damage; it doesn't look like it is gutted.  I've seen a bunch of photos of the damaged side that show several relatively small fires, and that's the view you see as it comes down. Or have I got my directions mixed up? 

Yes.  The side that we've all seen a bazillion times in the collapse videos is the side OPPOSITE the side facing the towers.  In other words, the side facting AWAY from the two towers that allegedly gutted the OTHER side (the one closest the towers, that I have never seen).
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard
Pages: [1]   Go Up