The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8th grader suspended for haircut  (Read 2238 times)

penguinsscareme

• Keeper of the red button
8th grader suspended for haircut
« on: November 14, 2009, 11:17:38 am »

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/School-suspends-eighth-grader-over-his-Bengals-t;_ylt=AovztRBKyrjUg6FyrC7.SpdDubYF?urn=nfl,202183

He got his hair cut to look like a Cincinnati Bengals helmet, so they suspended him.  Guess he'll have to wait until next time the "Bungles" are above .500, which, judging from the past, will be sometime around 2030.
O Lord,
Thine Ocean is so great,
And my boat is so small.

Sportos, motorheads, dweebies, wastoids...they think he's a righteous dude.

The utter waste of our $2,000,000,000 a day military-industrial machine was never demonstrated more vividly than on 9/11.

You do what works.

NuclearDruid

Re: 8th grader suspended for haircut
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 01:37:52 pm »

Pre-K tot suspended for long, flowing locks.

Follicle Fight Goes to School Board

Elizabeth Taylor says she wants her son, nicknamed "Tator Tot," back in regular class with his friends.

Instead, Taylor has been alone in the library with a teacher's aide since late November because his long hair violates the district's grooming policy.

Taylor says her son likes his hair long.

School district spokesman Ian Halperin says the board can direct Taylor's parents to follow the policy, continue the suspension or grant an exemption.

Great scott! Next thing you know he'll be playing a guitar and on the Ed Sullivan show.

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

Who...me?

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 02:59:53 pm »

How dare that family fail to conform to stated grooming protocols.  That child may develop a personality that is not approved by the state.

They should take him away and put him in the state foster care program...for his own good.
"If you are in a fair fight, Your tactics suck"

"The kind of man who demands that government enforce his ideas is always the kind whose ideas are idiotic." - H. L. Mencken

RagnarDanneskjold

• Four-Leaf Order of PSM
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 09:59:44 am »

Ian Halperin is not groovy. He needs to be taken in for regrooving.
The Mayor is the Problem
The flagpole is the answer
We hung the first one
We can hang another one

The Firesign Theatre - from the album Boom Dot Bust

Dear Government
You are a ass shit.

A note from my younger son when he was 3.

When rights are outlawed, only outlaws will have rights. - Me

Round up everybody who can ride a horse or pull a trigger. Let's break out some Winchesters.  - John Wayne (Chisum)

Scarmiglione'

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 10:25:16 am »

I love our school.  Last year we had a boy in one of the classes, I think he was five or six and had a bright pink mohawk.  When someone asked his Dad why he said, "He saw a picture of one, and wanted it for his hair."  And that was it.

We've built a world safe for fools, and are overrun by them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up