The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven and the Mysterious death of Barry Jennings  (Read 1392 times)

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required

I hope this isn't repetitive. This fellow was there, heard explosions in building 7, and wouldn't change his story, and died because of it. I'm glad I wasn't anywhere near New York that day. I wouldn't lie, either. And, where is the gooberment's evidence to back it's crazy conspiracy theory?

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15201

At 5:21 in the afternoon of 9/11, almost seven hours after the Twin Towers had come down, Building 7 of the World Trade Center also came down. The collapse of this building was from the beginning considered a mystery. [1]

The same should have been true, to be sure, of the collapse of the Twin Towers. But they had been hit by planes, which had ignited big fires in them, and many people assumed this combination of causes to be sufficient to explain why they came down.

But WTC 7 had not been hit by a plane, so it was apparently the first steel-framed high-rise building in the known universe to have collapsed because of fire alone. New York Times writer James Glanz quoted a structural engineer as saying: “[W]ithin the structural engineering community, [WTC 7] is considered to be much more important to understand [than the Twin Towers],” because engineers had no answer to the question, “why did 7 come down?” [2]/SNIP

Swiss-Cheese Steel: I will begin with the piece of steel from WTC 7 that had been melted so severely that it looked like Swiss cheese. Explaining why it called this “the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation,” James Glanz wrote: “The steel apparently melted away, but no fire in any of the buildings was believed to be hot enough to melt steel outright.” [15] Glanz’s statement was, in fact, quite an understatement. The full truth is that the fires in the building could not have brought the steel anywhere close to the temperature – about 1,482°C (2,700°F) – needed for it to melt. [16] /SNIP

The Death of Barry Jennings: Two days prior to that, Barry Jennings died – and died very mysteriously. No one has been willing to provide any information as to how or why this 53-year-old man had died. Dylan Avery, trying to find out something, hired a private investigator - reputed to be one of the best in the state of New York - to find out what she could. He used his credit card to pay her a considerable fee. Within 24 hours, however, Avery received a message from her, saying:

Due to some of the information I have uncovered, I have determined that this is a job for the police. I have refunded your credit card. Please do not contact me again about this individual.

This is not the response one would expect, Avery observed, if she had merely found that Jennings had passed away “innocently in a hospital.” [49] The dedication page on my book says: “To the memory of Barry Jennings, whose truth-telling may have cost him his life.”

Be that as it may, his death was very convenient for NIST, which now did not need to fear that Jennings might hold his own press conference to say that NIST had lied about his testimony./SNIP

Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

jamess

"David Ray Griffin has written a powerful book that asks disturbing questions and seeks to debunk myths about September 11. It is provocative, well-researched, and beyond convincing."--Rosie O'Donnel -- Rosie O'Donnel  "David Ray Griffin has written a powerful book that asks disturbing questions and seeks to debunk myths about September 11. It is provocative, well-researched, and beyond convincing."--Rosie O'Donnel --Rosie O'Donnel "During my 33 years as a research physicist at the Naval Research Laboratory, it was my great joy to be able to contribute to the advancement of science without the slightest interference by NRL officials. So I was sickened to read in David Ray Griffin's assiduously researched book of unequivocal evidence for massive scientific fraud committed by a politicized NIST. testking 642-415 I implore President Obama to end the subversion of science at NIST and open a new, unfettered, investigation of the 9/11 attacks." --David L. Griscom, Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and of the American Physical Society
"If you consider it important that the US government's science agencies provide truthful information to the public, this book by David Ray Griffin is a must read. It shows beyond a shadow of doubt that NIST's report on the testking JN0-400 collapse' of WTC 7 did not tell us the truth." --Dwain Deets, former Director for Research Engineering at NASA Dryden Flight Research Center "During my 33 years as a research physicist at the Naval Research Laboratory, it was my great joy to be able to contribute to the advancement of science without the slightest interference by NRL officials. So I was sickened to read in David Ray Griffin's assiduously researched book of unequivocal evidence for massive scientific fraud committed by a politicized NIST. testking 000-331 I implore President Obama to end the subversion of science at NIST and open a new, unfettered, investigation of the 9/11 attacks."--David L. Griscom, Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and of the American Physical Society

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required

Seeking another "official" investigation is craziness. Too many qualified civilians have already done an in-depth investigation and most have found the "official" story to be a fairy tale. Scholars for Truth and others are credible enough for most well-read folks.

A lot of sheeple are in denial about the truth and don't want to know. However, that does not change the fats.

If they see it on TV is must be real, right?
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY
Pages: [1]   Go Up