The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joel Boniek's Blog  (Read 3304 times)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Joel Boniek's Blog
« on: August 13, 2009, 12:01:05 am »

Straight talk by a true Montanan.

http://www.joelboniek.org/

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

freewoman

Re: Joel Boniek's Blog
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 07:44:37 am »

Very cool that Joel has linked Oathkeepers--first on the list!  I think, Elias, that at one point you mentioned that Joel Boniek (and fellow state congressperson Michael More, who introduced the State Sovereignty bill last session) as "citizen representatives".  The distinction there is that these gentlemen are citizens first, representatives second.  They're not your typical politicians; their only agenda is to listen to the people they represent and do what they can to make their voices heard in Helena. 

I'd say Joel is off to a pretty darned good start, what with his successful work with Gary Marbut on the Firearms Freedom Act!  Looking forward to seeing what else Joel has up his sleeve. . . .

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Re: Joel Boniek's Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 11:21:23 am »

Very cool that Joel has linked Oathkeepers--first on the list!  I think, Elias, that at one point you mentioned that Joel Boniek (and fellow state congressperson Michael More, who introduced the State Sovereignty bill last session) as "citizen representatives".  The distinction there is that these gentlemen are citizens first, representatives second.  They're not your typical politicians; their only agenda is to listen to the people they represent and do what they can to make their voices heard in Helena. 

freewoman, you're absolutely correct. In Montana there is a movement to get rid of career politicians and replace them with the average guys/gals who are part of our communities. Joel is a true Montanan and a good neighbor - he's part of Montana, and he cares about preserving liberty in Montana. He also cares about helping America find her way back to her traditional values. He is not a politician - he's a real Montanan. I can't say enough good things about this man. But the best thing to say is what you've already said - he's a "citizen representative". I have a great faith in Joel Boniek's vision and his character.

I'd say Joel is off to a pretty darned good start, what with his successful work with Gary Marbut on the Firearms Freedom Act!  Looking forward to seeing what else Joel has up his sleeve. . . .

Yup! Danged if he didn't come out of the gate riding one of the most fierce horses at the rodeo! He and Gary Marbut work very well together, and their Firearms Freedom Act is getting cheers from across the nation. I'm delighted!

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up