The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome To MSSA's Online Forum  (Read 9462 times)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Welcome To MSSA's Online Forum
« on: August 12, 2009, 08:15:15 pm »

The Montana Shooting Sports Association website - http://www.mtssa.org/

Montana Shooting Sports Association is a straight-shooting no-nonsense, proactive, aggressive advocate group working on behalf of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution and the Montana Constitution. The president of MSSA is Gary Marbut. This partner-site forum is created with Gary Marbut's permission, but is not affiliated with MSSA in any way. This forum is for pooling:  information found on the MSSA website; legislative information both state and federal; current events and activities relative to the 2nd Amendment; interactions with other 2nd Amendment operations; alerts; and general knowledge regarding gun-rights and freedom issues.

This forum will likely be the most tightly-moderated forum at TMM - I will not tolerate inappropriate conversations here. Period. This forum is for serious-minded folks who have interest in MSSA's mission and activities. Thank you each and all for obliging me on this. :)

Forum moderators, in addition to Global Moderators/Administrators, will be myself, freewoman, and Basil Fishbone. Welcome aboard.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up