The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Conspiracy theories VS Reality  (Read 21864 times)

freewoman

Re: Conspiracy theories VS Reality
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 11:14:19 am »

mouse--As usual, your perspectives are appreciated.  However, I think the discussion should shift over to the 9/11 part of the board, so this thread may retain its original purpose.  Thanks!

mouse

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2009, 06:43:40 pm »

Sorry, I just couldn't resist answering jimoutside's questions.

Anyway, it seems it was crossposted.

Will try to keep on-topic in future.  I just find this subject irresistible.  It seems to have been a "taboo" subject for so long.  And up until now you could not discuss it with Americans, so I find it amazing that suddenly you can.

Post something about another conspiracy theory and we'll take it from there.

securitysix

• Self Proclaimed Champion Thread Derailer
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2009, 12:49:52 am »

And quoting "Snake Plissken" again in "flight of the bumblplanes" "Muslim names don't appear on the passenger lists of the four flights. The hijackers' names don't even appear on the list of passengers released by United on September 12 — the list of passengers on Flights 175 and 93".

This is in no way a compelling argument.  If you're looking to hijack a plane, would you rather buy your ticket as "Hammoud Ali Ahmad Hammoud" or "Steve Johnson"?  Which name is more likely to draw unwanted attention?  And you can easily handle "Oh, you don't look like a 'Steve'" with "I was adopted".  It's not hard to convince someone your name is something other than what it is if they're not inclined to look too hard and you give them a plausible reason when they do. 

Don't believe me?  Call AT&T's main tech support number some time.  Odds are you'll get some nice young man named "Ben" or Steve" who sounds like Apu or some nice young woman named "Grace" or "Sally" who sounds like Minjula.  Most people don't even think twice about it. 
"That's what governments are for; get in a man's way." - Malcom Reynolds

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer." - Will Rogers

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2009, 01:10:31 am »

And quoting "Snake Plissken" again in "flight of the bumblplanes" "Muslim names don't appear on the passenger lists of the four flights. The hijackers' names don't even appear on the list of passengers released by United on September 12 — the list of passengers on Flights 175 and 93".

This is in no way a compelling argument.  If you're looking to hijack a plane, would you rather buy your ticket as "Hammoud Ali Ahmad Hammoud" or "Steve Johnson"?  Which name is more likely to draw unwanted attention?  And you can easily handle "Oh, you don't look like a 'Steve'" with "I was adopted".  It's not hard to convince someone your name is something other than what it is if they're not inclined to look too hard and you give them a plausible reason when they do. 

Don't believe me?  Call AT&T's main tech support number some time.  Odds are you'll get some nice young man named "Ben" or Steve" who sounds like Apu or some nice young woman named "Grace" or "Sally" who sounds like Minjula.  Most people don't even think twice about it. 

Uhmm, I don't think one can purchase a ticket on an airplane without a credit card number and valid driver's license - both of which facilitate security checks, background checks, no-fly-list checks, credit checks, etc. It's a whole lot more complicated than having a discussion at the ticket counter about being adopted.

It allegedly had to have happened nineteen times in one morning. The government has used fake passenger lists, fake airplane tail numbers, fake funerals, fake press publicity, and more, in psy-op and black-op programs since at least 1962. The proof -

http://www.jeffersonrivercoalition.com/northwoodsdocument.htm

But please allow me to note on point in fine-tuning this debate - there are hundreds of questions, pro and con, surrounding the official government story of 9/11. We are not nearly as prepared to ask some questions as we are to ask others. For example, the freefall speed of the demolished buildings of the WTC on 9/11 - that is a stone-cold indictment on the government's story. Same goes for the nano-thermetics found in the rubble of those three buildings. The absence of a 757 in the Pentagon is another sure-fire point on which we can safely focus in proving that the government's story is a lie. Best to stick with those areas which are unimpeachable, and after we get a truly independent (civilian-run, not government-run) investigation with full investigatory powers, we can answer all the little questions which at present are not productive.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

mouse

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 07:38:25 am »

This is a real dilemma.

I know I said I would try to stick with the original topic, but this debate is so enthralling and I just cannot resist it.  Is there a way that the "9.11" part could be moved up one board?

Alias Elias is, of course, absolutely correct in everything he says.  (But in 2001 I guess there were no "no fly-list checks") but I also believe that it has been for quite a while now that no one can board an aircraft without some sort of proof of identity (so much for the basic right to anonymity in travel as well as most other things).

I am totally convinced that 9.11 was an inside job, have been since a few days after the events first unfolded and evidence started to mount of a major cover-up.  Actually it's almost embarrassing, I have read so much about it that I can either think of answers "off the top of my head" or immediately know where to go to look for information and I haven't even been to America in 30 years.  The last two years has provided a "God-send" upsurge in evidence being uncovered - or at least publicised.  So it is only natural that people who previously had believed the official story or not thought much about it, are now starting to ask questions.

I have found that the best way to handle this, without alienating the person (which seeming over-enthusiasm can do) is just to answer their questions - any question that they raise.  Otherwise people can suffer from "information overload" and may not appreciate being bombarded with data about the physics of the towers' collapses and the nano-thermite, or even the melted steel.  Some people, particularly those living nowhere near New York, are more interested in the "Pentagon plane/missile" thing.  So I figure that once they believe that there was something fishy about that, and then believe that they simply cannot believe anything at all about the official story to do with the Pentagon/Shanksville/missile/plane/passengers/bodies etc. then they will automatically think the same thing about the NY WTC complex.

mouse

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 09:28:24 am »

Separating conspiracy theory from conspiracy fact.

Here's another one that people don't seem to want to discuss.

The anthrax scandal.  Well this would be a conspiracy theory, but it seems to have been acknowledged by the US gov't that the antrax thing didn't have anything to do with middle Eastern terrorists and they blamed one of their own scientists, Dr Bruce Ivins, who "declared himself to be guilty by committing suicide".  It has been more than a year since the US governnment considered the case closed, but there is a general belief that "he didn't do it".  Here's an article from a year ago talking about the FBI bullying Ivins.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398466,00.html

FBI Used Aggressive Tactics in 'Anthrax Killer' Investigation

WASHINGTON —  Before killing himself last week, Army scientist Bruce Ivins told friends that government agents had stalked him and his family for months, offered his son $2.5 million to rat him out and tried to turn his hospitalized daughter against him with photographs of dead anthrax victims.
The pressure on Ivins was extreme, a high-risk strategy that has failed the FBI before. The government was determined to find the villain in the 2001 anthrax attacks; it was too many years without a solution to the case that shocked and terrified a post-9/11 nation.
The last thing the FBI needed was another embarrassment. Overreaching damaged the FBI's reputation in the high-profile investigations: the Centennial Olympic Park bombing probe that falsely accused Richard Jewell; the theft of nuclear secrets and botched prosecution of scientist Wen Ho Lee; and, in this same anthrax probe, the smearing of an innocent man — Ivins' colleague Steven Hatfill.
In the current case, Ivins complained privately that FBI agents had offered his son, Andy, $2.5 million, plus "the sports car of his choice" late last year if he would turn over evidence implicating his father in the anthrax attacks, according to a former U.S. scientist who described himself as a friend of Ivins.

Snip

I think that article has got it pretty right. The thing that made me "smell a major rat" about this is that

THERE WAS NO AUTOPSY

And according to what I have read the American government is almost obsessive about autopsies, autopsies are required - in most states - even if it is pretty obvious why someone died but they died alone and hadn't seen a medical practitioner in some time.

It is my belief that after the FBI failed in it's attempt to set up Dr Steven Hatfill and had to pay out money, they "went for" the "next person on the list", and not wanting to have to pay out money again and be made to look silly by the media, they killed their next victim. (That's just my personal belief, and I am not stating it as fact).

The other thing that "stank badly" for me was, I wondered why this bloke allegedly killed himself using tylenol and codeine, which is a horrible, slow, painful death, and it takes at least 48 hours between taking the overdose and death occurring. As a scientist Dr Ivins would have realised this and would have had access to a whole labaratory of other drugs that would do a quicker, cleaner job.

Was there also a rushed cremation?  Does anyone know?

This could extend to the government's habit of "suiciding people"

Erwin Rommel knew too much about what Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were doing, so he conspired a plan to assassinate/oust Hitler and Rommel ended up being suicided by the Nazis in the end by taking a cyanide pill given to him by the Nazis.

Bruce Ivins also knew too much. For years the American government has been pointing it’s fingers at Steven Hatfill as the lone suspect in the anthrax attack after 9/11/01. He was the sole perpetrator until just recently when he received a $6 million dollar settlement from the government. Then suddenly Bruce Ivins “commits suicide” and it’s reported that he is the sole perpetrator of the anthrax attacks.

And remember when Enron executive Cliff Baxter supposedly killed himself right before he was supposed to testify?  Then there's Vince Foster, Gary Webb (who shot himself twice in the head, both bullets having the capacity to immediately disable or kill him), David Kelly, Kenny Johannemann or Deborah Jean Palfrey.  And I'm sure there are many others but I can't cannot think of them right now.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 09:32:12 am by mouse »

jimoutside

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 09:17:01 pm »

Yes, I'll definitely agree whole-heartedly with the involuntary suicide thing. I think it's an age old practice, but I wonder how many times these current-day thugs think they can pull it off without the public being 'spicious. I just always wondered who it was that did it / arranged it. Clinton people? Freewheeling FBI or CIA? World Bank people? UN people? Others?
Jim, Free Radical

Do what you can do first, do what you can't do second.

mouse

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2009, 02:12:41 am »

Yes, I'll definitely agree whole-heartedly with the involuntary suicide thing. I think it's an age old practice, but I wonder how many times these current-day thugs think they can pull it off without the public being 'spicious. I just always wondered who it was that did it / arranged it. Clinton people? Freewheeling FBI or CIA? World Bank people? UN people? Others?

Who did it/arranged it?  Purely opinion and speculation, but I reckon the FBI can, and always has, been relied upon and willing to do most of the killings.  It seems that some real psychopaths work for the FBI and are absolutely in their element as pathological killers - they can even kill without fear of being prosecuted and sent to jail.  I will even go as far as to say that if many employees of the FBI didn't have the FBI to hide behind, they would probably be serial killers or career criminals.

UN people are generally too wimpy, but that would not stop them hiring a killer to do their "dirty work" as long as the killer in question didn't force any details on them as to what he had done on their behalf and they were never confronted with any accusations.

Clinton people?  Well there can be do doubt that a lot of the people Clinton associated/associates with are not above killing, or in fact doing anything else that they thought they had to do in order to enhance the careers of either Clinton.

The CIA?  Most definitely.  The CIA employs psychopaths pretty much likewise as the FBI.  However, very much like the FBI, their killers are clumsy, careless and don't even bother to cover their tracks.  Or maybe - like true psychopaths - they want their killings to be a warning to others.  "Don't mess with us because we are all powerful".

World bank?  Na, they would come under the "too wimpy" bracket, just like the UN.  Though definitely not above hiring people to "do their dirty work".

As for "freewheeling FBI or CIA", I don't believe there is such a thing, there doesn't need to be, they employ all the psychopaths they need.

Opinion and conjecture, anyone feel free to disagree.

Contrarian

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2009, 08:35:58 am »

Say all these conspiracy theories are true, like the 9/11 and Bush.
What is the purpose of the involvement of the gov? Money? Fame? Power? Perhaps it's naivete on my part, but I am looking for the WHY right now. What purpose would these things serve? Why?

Open this only if you have time to read.

http://libertygunrights.com/documents.html
I will not die for some damn piece of paper, but for the words and ideas written upon that page.

Jarel

• restackthedeck.wordpress.com
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2009, 10:44:12 pm »

Hate to do this, but if you want to check out some fairly defintiive 9/11 info, check out "Missing Lnks" (vid) Made me nauseous; if even half of it is true, we are the shadow puppet of the natin of Ysraely moossadd. Many many angles.
"Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in the cage?" Pink Floyd

"and if you don't like the way I'm livin', ya just leave this long-haired country boy alone"--Charlie Daniels

"perfectio propter imperfectionem." -- 'perfection requires imperfection.'

Carpe Libertatem

RadicalLibertarian

• Rothbard Libertarian
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2009, 11:19:13 pm »

People label me a conspiracy theorist all the time. Anything besides the accepted government propaganda is considered a conspiracy. I question everything. The government should never have the benefit of the doubt, because if they do you will lose a free society as we are seeing now.
It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society. -Murray Rothbard

Jarel

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2009, 08:50:04 pm »

It's funny, really: my experience has been such that the term 'conspiracy theory' was invented by people who are thumbing their collective noses and saying 'bite me' at the rest of humanity. The notion that some evil group is going to swoop in under cover of a 'disaster' or some sort of national emergency situation is widely held to be conspiracy theory, only in my case the Fibbies ASKED me if I wanted to be on the UN team when I filled out the paperwork for a top secret clearance while I was in PSYOP at Ft Bragg. Biowarfare using viruses as a means of population control, another 'theory', discredited even by people I consider friends, only I went to Zaire with a 'humanitarian' (VERY important word) medical team of Green Beret medics and helped put people in line to be administered a test version of a fairly famous monkey bug. Found out after; still it doesn't sit right. 9/11? From hundreds of angles, the accepted story just doesn't work, not the least of which is the existence of software on the aircraft which allows someone on the ground to control it in the event of this particular problem. Pentagon having the best air defense system in the world to protect it failed; hole too small for a plane; buildings collapsing in New York, including one hit by NOTHING. FEMA camps that don't exist, except when one is listening to the radio and a rep of FEMA is interviewed by locals who bring out the info that a modular kit is on-hand, in the county, and can house 15,000 in a town of 30k. For me the question is not 'are there conspiracies' as much as 'what is my saturation point in learning the truth'. People in big cities listen to the Voice of America radio network (CIA owned) read AP news (CIA owned) and watch Anderson Cooper on the tele (CIA family, CIA experience of his own) and say that Operation Mockingbird, an op that injected govmint misinformation and misinformers into the mainstream media with the full knowledge and blessing of the owners is just a conspiracy theory. And I DIDN'T know people from 1st SOCOM 4th PSYOP who went to CNN HQ and posed as college interns, no indeedy. Pay no attention to that banker behind the curtain, folks, no conspiracy there, global warming is REAL, AND DANGEROUS, not just Club of Rome/World Bankster econ theory, and JFK didn't bother us at ALL when he signed executive order 11110, effectively killing the Fed Reserve 6 months before he was shot, just a coinkidink. Microbiologists (virus doctors) having by far the highest per-capita untimely death rate. Ad Nauseum.  :rolleyes: :mellow:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:54:46 pm by Jarel »
"Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in the cage?" Pink Floyd

"and if you don't like the way I'm livin', ya just leave this long-haired country boy alone"--Charlie Daniels

Carpe Libertatem

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2009, 01:38:57 am »

It's funny, really: my experience has been such that the term 'conspiracy theory' was invented by people who are thumbing their collective noses and saying 'bite me' at the rest of humanity. The notion that some evil group is going to swoop in under cover of a 'disaster' or some sort of national emergency situation is widely held to be conspiracy theory, only in my case the Fibbies ASKED me if I wanted to be on the UN team when I filled out the paperwork for a top secret clearance while I was in PSYOP at Ft Bragg. Biowarfare using viruses as a means of population control, another 'theory', discredited even by people I consider friends, only I went to Zaire with a 'humanitarian' (VERY important word) medical team of Green Beret medics and helped put people in line to be administered a test version of a fairly famous monkey bug. Found out after; still it doesn't sit right. 9/11? From hundreds of angles, the accepted story just doesn't work, not the least of which is the existence of software on the aircraft which allows someone on the ground to control it in the event of this particular problem. Pentagon having the best air defense system in the world to protect it failed; hole too small for a plane; buildings collapsing in New York, including one hit by NOTHING. FEMA camps that don't exist, except when one is listening to the radio and a rep of FEMA is interviewed by locals who bring out the info that a modular kit is on-hand, in the county, and can house 15,000 in a town of 30k. For me the question is not 'are there conspiracies' as much as 'what is my saturation point in learning the truth'. People in big cities listen to the Voice of America radio network (CIA owned) read AP news (CIA owned) and watch Anderson Cooper on the tele (CIA family, CIA experience of his own) and say that Operation Mockingbird, an op that injected govmint misinformation and misinformers into the mainstream media with the full knowledge and blessing of the owners is just a conspiracy theory. And I DIDN'T know people from 1st SOCOM 4th PSYOP who went to CNN HQ and posed as college interns, no indeedy. Pay no attention to that banker behind the curtain, folks, no conspiracy there, global warming is REAL, AND DANGEROUS, not just Club of Rome/World Bankster econ theory, and JFK didn't bother us at ALL when he signed executive order 11110, effectively killing the Fed Reserve 6 months before he was shot, just a coinkidink. Microbiologists (virus doctors) having by far the highest per-capita untimely death rate. Ad Nauseum.  :rolleyes: :mellow:

Helluva post, Bro. Well said. Liked your rapid-fire freeze-and-squeeze staccato rendition of psyop-synapse association.

But while you're here, I'd like to ask if you've got anything you may like to share about Unconventional Warfare.... it's becoming a favorite topic for me. Just askin', if you please.

Also, aside, gentlemen like you are always welcome over at Oath Keepers - oathkeepers dot org Thanks for a good post.

Salute!
Elias

"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Jarel

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2009, 10:52:45 pm »

Thanks, Elias--high praise. Since you and I have spoken personally, and I have a pretty good feel for what you already know based on your own research, I don't know what I could add, as I believe you have great instincts already. But just for fun,...
When I was at Bragg I had a CO who got as his next assignment the job as Domestic PSYOP Liaison at the Pentagun, which basically means that he was the man when it came to foreign countries having questions about how to do the deal on their own Citizens. On another level, it means that he was the man when it came to TV and Hollywierd doing the deal here at home. Now, pretty much everyone knows that the mainstream news is a bunch of hooey, completely intended to keep us in the dark, but I wonder how many people get that the intended effect of shows like Law and Order, 24, NCIS, and CSI is to create a mindset that does not under any circumstance question the government as anything but good people trying to get the bad people out and keep us safe? It's called legitimization, and the reinforcement techniques are usually fairly straightforward once you know what to look for. For instance:
I have a friend who DVRs a lot of shows. While I was at her house this very evening I watched a portion of the show numb3rs. This episode was about how this mathematician's daughter had been kidnapped by a "very bad man" because math geek had cracked an equation which would open up the entire system of cryptography and the bad man was going to perpetrate a monstrous online crime. So the hero builds a cryptographic trap for mr bad guy, they sit back and wait for him,...at the internet front door of the Federal Reserve. You know where this is going, because most everyone on this forum knows what the Fed really is. So the process of implanting into the unsuspecting mind both the legitimacy of the Fed as an honorable institution as well as the inherent evil of anyone who messes with it begins; after all, the bad guy kidnapped a little girl, and by the process of personal identification, he may have kidnapped YOUR little girl. The emotional imprinting of the video-based is intensely effective; I can't tell you how many times I've heard people identify something they saw in "Dubya" by Ollie Stone as REAL TRUTH instead of a movie that made me wonder if Dubya ACTUALLY got a blowjob from ol Oliver.
"Hancock" is a movie about a black superhero whose publicist has a BMW with the license plate "GREEEN 44" that came out right before Obama, the 44th president and resurrector of the "Green Revolution" is elected. I know, it's tenuous, but it's there, they had to make the plate.
Denzel Washington does a movie BEFORE 9/11 about Islamic terrorists blowing shit up in NY, where at least they show that the fanatics are a product of CIA. Religious and racial fear and hatred creating boogeymen. At one point, Denzel holds up a piece of paper that says "BP Vat". Big pricks Vatican? What would make the CIA engage in false flag terrorism that is religious but an unseen director? Like maybe a Jesuit?
How many morality-based ad campaigns do you hear every day? Just who is the Ad Council? They are a network of 375 families who started the org as the Emergency Wartime Ad Council during WWII, about the same time as the UN, the incubating CFR, and the nation of Israel. How many ways do they preach safety? How many ways does that imprint fear? How many ways can you market docility? Controllability? Keep your friends close, your enemies closer? How much closer is there than under your wing (Democrats)? Does the GOP represent DADDY, Dems MOMMY? :rolleyes:

Carpe Libertatem

Jarel

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2009, 11:25:24 pm »

cont.

The point that I may or may not be effectively getting across is that there are literally hundreds of ways that the State, the Establishment, is using to get us off guard, keep us off guard, kill your thinker, use us against each other in a war they declared against us all a long time ago, and if I could give any sort of advice, it would be to kill your TV, even the most mindless of entertainment is a weapon against the truth, against your MIND. The first time I ever heard the term 'kill your TV' was in fact from the aforementioned officer during the conversation where I learned about his new job.
The other thing is that I would, if you care to, learn what they are actually saying when politicians use the word 'humanitarian', 'freedom', 'justice', 'democracy', 'nation', and most especially 'asymmetrical threat'. Just 'cause I'm kind of a rebellious smartass, I've started a dictionary of my own at http://www.restackthedeck.com/ The language of politics, environmentalism, big busines and banking in the media is laced with the modification strategies of eugenics, implemented right after they found out that direct action archetypes like Hitler and Stalin weren't going to work. Public opinion problem.
Beyond that, I constantly ask myself "what do I think I know that is total bullshit"? Keeps me learning. Always remember Glen Beck weeps about freedom with a great view from Rockefeller Center, and that ain't no accident.

Carpe Libertatem
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up