The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives...  (Read 2718 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197419/Conspiracy-fever-As-rumours-swell-government-staged-7-7-victims-relatives-proper-inquiry.html

3 Jul 2009 Today almost four years on, the images of that dreadful morning are
etched into our minds... [of] the country's worst-ever terrorist atrocity
during London's morning rush hour on July 7, 2005... Why did the four bombers
get return tickets to London if they were on a one-way suicide mission? Why
are there no CCTV images of the four together in London even though the city
has thousands upon thousands of such cameras in public places? Why did so
many survivors of the Tube bombings say that the explosions came upwards
through the floor of the trains, not down, as would be the case if a backpack
blew up inside? And why do no passengers on the London-bound Luton train
clearly remember the four bombers with their huge rucksacks on that fateful
morning? ...<snip>...

mouse

Re: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 11:33:49 pm »

My friend that I have know since school days and who has lived in central London for 20 years now, emailed me that day - he thought his wife might have been involved in this carnage as she hadn't come home, but it turned out that she was working longer and was nowhere near the site.

He had been in that part of the city, but had not been on any of these trains or buses, but knew people who had been directly involved and he said they were "buzzing with questions and puzzlement" as to what had happened.

Within a very short time there were police and news reporters screaming "terrorism" and claiming (what most people thought) were absolutely ridiculous ideas.

During the next few days more information came out like "simultaneous 'terrorist' exercises" (what an amazing coincidence, just like 9.11 - gee, what are the odds) and questions of CCTV cameras "not working" or being switched off.

It seemed that just about everybody who was directly involved or had relatives or friends who were directly involved knew right from the start that "there was something very fishy" about all this.

One motive for the UK government that I thought at the time was "just a little too convenient" was the fact that public opinion with regard to their ID card/national identity register legislation was at an all time low.  Their lies were about to be revealed and people were finally waking up to how they had been deceived so badly, lied to about the Iraq war too.

Then all of a sudden "the London bombing" occurred, was blamed on 'terrorism' and ID cards had more support and Tony Blair was re-elected.

The "Canary Warf" incident is puzzling.  Something definitely happened there, at the time claimed.  So if was all "perfectly innocent" why have the public not had the benefit of a public enquiry into this.

Four years later - it takes people a while to wake up, doesn't it.  There are so many similarities between this and 9.11 that it just makes no sense.  What are the odds of that many coincidences happening to so many people at the same time, and all in government's favour?

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 02:09:11 am »

It worked so well in the US...  How could they resist?
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 04:59:03 pm »

For the record -

The Oklahoma City bomb squad was doing a "consequence management exercise" at the time of the OK City bombing in 1995. Their scenario for training that morning? A downtown building blowing up.

On 9/11/2001, there were at least four "consequence management exercises" going on in the skies over New York and Washington D.C.  One of those exercises involved "live-fly" hijacking scenario in which a plane was driven into a tall NYC building. Another drill was injecting fake "hijack" blips onto the FAA's and NORAD's radar screens, so that air-traffic controllers were seeing as many as 22 hijackings that morning.

The 7/7 London bombings occurred at the same locations, the same times, to the same trains on which a massive consequence management exercise was being conducted by Visor Consultants, a preparedness corporation in London. Three bombs on underground trains, at the same three locations in the drill, at the same times the drill had scheduled the exercises.

Pretty damn good batch of coincidences.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up